Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozzel View Post
    Wow, a sky golem re-skin. Gotta get dat mount...not
    And it FLIES! LMAO!!
    Last edited by Stellan; 2015-05-29 at 03:24 PM.

Why is the mount all tweaky and vibrating like the sky golem? The sky golem is an engineering mount made by goblins/gnomes and powered by machinery. This one looks to be powered by fel energy and held together by magic. This is a lazy reuse of an existing mount from last expac.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Seriously they still haven't fixed the running animation for the boars yet, are they fucking retarded?
    One really do wonder...... If you ask me, pretty much all WoD model mounts got crappy running animations.... Boars are just the worst. It is so bad that I seriously question if anyone of them actually have seen an animal move even once in their entire life.

Deleted
    At least we had 2 mounts, matter re-skin or not.
    Think blizzard overshot themselves a bit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    God damn Blizzard release it already. It looks so polished and playable.
    And it will be boring after two weeks.

The Annihilator looks cools
    But wtf is that shitty hellboar ? They are really putting ugly shit in this expansion

Meanwhile in the Blizzard store ........

Why bother making it fly :S kind of pointless now right? I guess its because its an old model but still its like a kick in the face giving a flying mount that you rarely get to fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    those boars mounts on direhorn skeletons... how could anyone with eyes let this happen...?

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    God damn Blizzard release it already. It looks so polished and playable.
    There are other releases over the next few weeks so dont look for 6.2 until mid June at the earliest.

That Tracer video has me thinking I'm gonna hate playing vs Tracers : /

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    MMO Designer: What exactly do you want? Every player: TO ANNOY OTHER PEOPLE LOL (Muffinus)
    And that's the history on WoD development. They chose to hear THAT KIND of people, and the game is designed towards them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    That Tracer video has me thinking I'm gonna hate playing vs Tracers : /
    Yeah Tracer definitely is overpowered as fuck.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kornstyle View Post
    The problem here is that they focus on WoW ONLY. Why call it a "MMO" website while they focus only on one game? And don't say "but they have forum pages from other games bla bla bla"....2/3 of forums are about WoW. the rest are off topic and other MMOs or MOBAs.

I made a mistake. They shouldn't change it to "WoW-Champion" but to "Blizzard-Champion".
    Because WoW is the Champion of all MMO's. Meaning it is the MMO-Champion.

That Mount looks sick, I love Sky Golem but Reaver looks even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia View Post
    One really do wonder...... If you ask me, pretty much all WoD model mounts got crappy running animations.... Boars are just the worst. It is so bad that I seriously question if anyone of them actually have seen an animal move even once in their entire life.
    Nope, they were too busy drinking, raiding, and complaining how ALTs ruin the immersion of a ROLE-PLAYING game.

Oh look, another flying mount for a game without flying.

wonderful how the reward for everything in this game is always a mount... (ugly too)

I am very, very surprised that they're reusing/showcasing the boar model in the next patch without fixing it.

They must know that the feedback for it is terrible...

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    wonderful how the reward for everything in this game is always a mount... (ugly and a reskin too)
    FTFY. I wonder when we're going to get new mount models in-game that aren't buggy and don't have to be bought on the cash-shop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rude Hero View Post
    I am very, very surprised that they're reusing/showcasing the boar model in the next patch without fixing it.

They must know that the feedback for it is terrible...
    It shows how much they care about this expansion and/or WoW in general.+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    Direhorn animations.

Which is just weird since they have perfectly acceptable, if not straight-up good boar animations for their actual boar mobs. They have an adorable run animation already, as ungainly as a hell-pig should be, and I'd proudly ride a mighty hog running so derpily... but no. We have to get the ground-humping Direhorn animations, totally inappropriate for something without a massive tail.
    The problem is that it's an NPC model skeleton, not a mount skeleton. It's the same reason they used the terrible old worg mount skeleton for the new Draenor wolves, even though the Draenor wolf NPCs have way better animations. The skeleton needs attachment points for riders and whatever else a mount needs that the NPC doesn't (/mountspecial animations, maybe?).

I don't know how much work adding those attachment points to skeletons would be, but obviously Blizzard thought it wasn't worth the time. Even though they really should've done it anyway. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    I don't know how much work adding those attachment points to skeletons would be, but obviously Blizzard thought it wasn't worth the time. Even though they really should've done it anyway. >.>
    I agree. I remember a time not too long away in which video game companies cared about the quality of their product and it wasn't all about appeasing the shareholders and lining your pockets.