Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Senpai is not senpai. It is sempai.

I don't understand why people have no issues saying/spelling Konnichiwa *Konnichiwa* even though the symbol used is the ha symbol so it's Konnichiha but pronounced Konnichiwa.

In "Senpai" the n becomes an m before that p.
    Damn, dropping some knowledge here.
    Fear the new master race!
    The Weeaboo Feminist SJW's!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Damn, dropping some knowledge here.
    Fear the new master race!
    The Weeaboo Feminist SJW's!
    Weeaboo... that's a joke, if anything my past post on Japan have shown me to be highly critical.

sjw is just some random bullshit online people came up with to try and silence people they don't agree with, it's just one big fat fucking joke lol.

Weeaboo... that's a joke, if anything my past post on Japan have shown me to be highly critical.

sjw is just some random bullshit online people came up with to try and silence people they don't agree with, it's just one big fat fucking joke lol.
    Aww, can't you just play along? Like you do with anything Tennisace post's?
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Just don't have friends or go to parties.

Problem solved.
    That's to the first poster. Catcalling happens everywhere.

Rape is never right, period. I'm just saying if a woman made a good decision every now and again, or thought about the repercussions of going to that frat party and getting plastered, and chose not to go - well, we would probably have less rapes in the world.

But it's much easier and more fun to jump out of the plane, but when you parachute doesn't open - sure you can blame the parachute BUT WHO THE FUCK ASKED YOU TO JUMP OUT OF A PLANE?!

Deleted
    If the woman is blacked out, dont.
    If the woman is just normal drunk, go for it.

So what if a man is drunk and he goes home with a woman thats also drunk?
    Is that 2 sided rape?
    If someone is the designated driver, cant he hit on girls in the club because they had something to drink?

Americans and their "having sex with a drunk girl is rape" rhetoric, ugh, grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your actions.

Theres an obvious line, and that line is black out. If she can walk and talk, her brain still works. Hence she can decide not to have sex.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2015-11-07 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Americans and their "having sex with a drunk girl is rape" rhetoric, ugh, grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your actions.
    To be clear, this isn't anywhere near all Americans, but a particularly cranky Baptist and bootleggers coalition of Puritanical conservatives and leftist feminists. The majority of Americans are quite comfortable with drunk people fucking without shouting "rape!".

10+ Year Old Account
    Drunk is impaired. You don't let a drunk person drive.

I would not stop my friend from having sex with a drunken girl (as long as she is not blacked out). Why would I? He payed for the drinks (most likely) he gets the reward. Thats how society works. If both are drunk they both share the responsibility for all actions, the girl can say no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    You don't honestly expect us to believe that you've actually spoken to a real woman, do you?
    I have. Have you, besides on the internet of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    If the woman is blacked out, dont.
    If the woman is just normal drunk, go for it.

So what if a man is drunk and he goes home with a woman thats also drunk?
    Is that 2 sided rape?
    If someone is the designated driver, cant he hit on girls in the club because they had something to drink?

Theres an obvious line, and that line is black out. If she can walk and talk, her brain still works. Hence she can decide not to have sex.
    Basically if it wouldn't be true with the roles reversed it's bogus. If a man can't retroactively un-consent to sex that he was otherwise physically capable of saying no to, then neither should a woman be able to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I would not stop my friend from having sex with a drunken girl (as long as she is not blacked out). Why would I? He payed for the drinks (most likely) he gets the reward. Thats how society works. If both are drunk they both share the responsibility for all actions, the girl can say no.
    It would be easier to get sex in general if our society let go of the stupid "Women are the gatekeepers of sex" mentality and stopped treating sex like a reward for some kind of effort and allowed it to be treated like a normal aspect of interaction between sexually mature humans.

Radical idea: Give slutty women the praise they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    It would be easier to get sex in general if our society let go of the stupid "Women are the gatekeepers of sex" mentality and stopped treating sex like a reward for some kind of effort and allowed it to be treated like a normal aspect of interaction between sexually mature humans.

Radical idea: Give slutty women the praise they deserve.
    I don't get why people pay for the drinks to get woman drunk to make them have sex with them. It's much easier to just pay for a prostitute if you just want sex. Woman abuse men's purse every time they go out because they know that men pay everything for them (for the thing between their legs).

Solution: don't search sex in bars / clubs where woman let you pay for their alcohol problem - just go to the next hooker, 100% chance and about the same price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I see plenty, all the time. You just label them as "not normal" because you don't like how none of them agree with your sexist views.
    Not sure why you're being so rebellious buttercup. I tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear. Of course there will be some friction as a result.
    Last edited by Tennis; 2015-11-07 at 04:09 PM.

If they're raping someone who's passed out, not just drunk, then 100% I'd try and stop it.

About catcalling... I wouldn't stop it, but after I'd definitely talk with that person I'm with. Reading the comments here... ugh... people are either completely confusing what catcalling is or know what it is and refuse to believe that's it's not a compliment, hence the different word used... > >

If you tell me that this is something this person should endure, because you think catcalling is just a compliment, then there is no point in arguing.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor...dited_out.html
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

I don't understand why people have no issues saying/spelling Konnichiwa *Konnichiwa* even though the symbol used is the ha symbol so it's Konnichiha but pronounced Konnichiwa.

Japanese isn't a language of interest to me? Heck technically English isn't my first language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    So for the last few weeks I've been seeing these posters in many washrooms.

This one especially.

There's also this one.

How do feel about these advertisements? Who will you help?
    Do you think these posters are an effective way to stop harassment? What else can be done?

Apparently there's a commercial about it as well.

What the fuck is this for a post :P Are you making some sort of analyzis or trying to pull numbers out of the answers, or is that genuintly you wanting to know this???????? either way, weird place to post it 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I don't get why people pay for the drinks to get woman drunk to make them have sex with them. It's much easier to just pay for a prostitute if you just want sex. Woman abuse men's purse every time they go out because they know that men pay everything for them (for the thing between their legs).

Solution: don't search sex in bars / clubs where woman let you pay for their alcohol problem - just go to the next hooker, 100% chance and about the same price.
    I avoid gold diggers. Also, the statistical probability of actually taking somebody home from a setting like a bar who you don't already know is actually slim to none. And when you embrace the wonderful world of sexual hedonism you soon find that sex isn't just some binary state of yes I got laid or no I didn't..but there's issues of quality and what not to go along with it.

They shouldn't have to deal with scumbags catcalling them and degrading them.
    some women take it as flattery. so because some might be offended that ruins it for all? not all "cat calls" are the same. if anything it might be an attack on black culture. cat calling isn't necessarily a bad thing. it can be distasteful if taken to far like as things but not as a whole.

Historical reasons account for these. I don't think any languages has universally consistent pronunciation. English has quite lot of irregularities, for example let's take place in England called Leicester and it's actually pronounced as "Lester". As for the romanization of the word せんぱい it depends entirely on the system. Both sempai and senpai are acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    In modified Hepburn:[15]

The rendering m before labial consonants is not used, being replaced with n. It is written n' (with an apostrophe) before vowels and y.

案内(あん*い): annai – Guide

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Greenbean View Post
    Chivalry is dead. Women claim they're just as strong and can do the exact same things men can. But you feminists just want us men to cater to your every need. Sort it out yourself if you're so equal.
    Nothing do with chivalry. Only scumbags partake in such behavior and a real friend would put a stop to it.