Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Rupture is a hard one, being a bleed, I guess they could do some fancy animation to apply it, but the bleed itself will be hard to enhance.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    Rupture is a hard one, being a bleed, I guess they could do some fancy animation to apply it, but the bleed itself will be hard to enhance.
    Could make the target drip blood and leave a trail of quickly disappearing blood, similar to the Illidan/flower trails from TCG.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP soloing..

Er.. what? Recuperate is on there

[Edit] I'm an idiot, didn't see the "Removed".. it's too late ><

"Iron Stomach: Increases the healing you receive from Crimson Vial, healing potions, and healthstones by 30%."

The hell is Crimson Vial?

And

"Soothing Darkness: You heal 3% of your maximum life every 1 sec while Stealth is active."

That's a Sub talent which should proc with Shadow Dance
    Last edited by Lolsteak; 2015-11-21 at 02:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Er.. what? Recuperate is on there

[Edit] I'm an idiot, didn't see the "Removed".. it's too late ><

"Iron Stomach: Increases the healing you receive from Crimson Vial, healing potions, and healthstones by 30%."

The hell is Crimson Vial?
    maybe its a new type of poison kinda like leeching but only better.

Im hoping the removal of Recuperate doesnt make it to legion, otherwise... i hope i can get some bucks from my acc on Ebay

Legion - Datamined Skills and Talents

http://www.wowhead.com/news=250045/l...-changes#rogue

This is still very early datamining; however, I noticed earlier this week a blue post said Shadowstep and Ambush were gone and are now one skill. The datamining shows that both skills still remain. Skills such as Recupe, Crimson Tempest, Prep and a few others have been completely removed.

Here are the talents in a slightly more organized manner. Note that there is some weirdness... Burst of Speed and Cloak and Dagger are both mentioned but with no level or spec requirement. Some talents don't have a spec listed though we can reasonably assume which specs they are for.

Level 15:
    Weaponmaster: Your abilities have a 20% chance to hit the target twice each time they deal damage. (Sub)

Gloomblade: Infuse your weapon with Shadow energies and stab the target, causing 210% Shadow damage. Awards 1 combo point.
    Replaces Backstab (Sub)

Master of Subtlety: Attacks made while stealthed and for 6 seconds after breaking stealth cause an additional 10% damage. (Sub)

Elaborate Planning: Your finishing moves grant 20% increased damage done for 4 sec. (Presumably Assassination)

Master Poisoner: Increases the damage done by your poisons by 10% and their non-damaging effects by 20%. (Assassination)

Hemorrhage: Rip a gushing wound in the target, instantly dealing 91% Physical damage and increasing your Bleed damage on the target by 30% for 20 sec. Awards 1 combo point. (Assassination)

Ghostly Strike: Strike an enemy with your cursed weapon, dealing 176% Physical damage, awarding 1 combo point, and causing the target to take 10% increased damage from your abilities for 15 sec. (Outlaw)

Quick Draw: Free uses of Pistol Shot granted by Sabre Slash now generate 1 additional combo point, and deal 50% increased damage. (Outlaw)

Swordmaster: Sabre Slash has an additional 15% chance to trigger a second instant free Sabre Slash. (Outlaw)

Level 30:
    Grappling Hook: Launch a grappling hook and pull yourself to the target location. (Outlaw)

Into the Fray <NNF>: Increases your movement speed at all times by 15%. (Outlaw)

Acrobatic Strikes: Increases the range on all your melee attacks by 3 yards. (Outlaw)

Nightstalker: While stealthed, you move 20% faster and your abilities deal 50% more damage. (Presumably Sub/Assassination)

Shadow Focus: Abilities cost 50% less Energy while you are stealthed. (Presumably Sub/Assassination)

Subterfuge: Your abilities requiring Stealth can still be used for 3 sec after Stealth breaks. (Presumably Sub/Assassination)

Level 45:
    Vigor: Increases your maximum Energy by 50 and your base Energy regeneration by 10%.

Deeper Strategem: You may now have a maximum of 6 combo points, and your finishing moves now consume up to 6 combo points.

Anticipation: Increases your maximum number of combo points by 3. Finishers still consume a maximum of 5 combo points.

Level 60:
    Iron Stomach: Increases the healing you receive from Crimson Vial, healing potions, and healthstones by 30%. (Outlaw)

Soothing Darkness: You heal 3% of your maximum life every 1 sec while Stealth is active. (Sub)

Leeching Poison: Coats your weapons with a Non-Lethal Poison that lasts for 1 hour, granting you 10% Leech. (Assassination)

Cheat Death: Fatal attacks instead reduce you to 7% of your maximum health. For 3 sec afterward, you take 85% reduced damage. Cannot trigger more often than once per 2 min.

Elusiveness: Feint also reduces all damage you take by 30% for 5 sec.

Level 75:
    Thuggee: Each time you deal Bleed damage, you have a 15% chance to reset the cooldown on Garrote, but Garrote's silence now lasts only 1 sec. (Assassination)

Internal Bleeding: Your Kidney Shot also causes the target to bleed for 0 damage per combo point over 12 sec. (Assassination)

Paralytic Poison: Coats your weapons with a Non-Lethal Poison that lasts for 1 hour and causes 10% increased duration for your Kidney Shot and Cheap Shot. (Assassination)

Strike From The Shadows: Shadowstrike also stuns your target for 2 sec. (Sub)

Tangled Shadow: Nightblade now decreases the target's movement speed by an additional 20%. (Sub)

Parley: Pacifies the target, who is forced to negotiate instead of fighting for 1 min. Only works on Humanoids, Demons, and Dragonkin. Any damage caused will break the peace. Limit 1 target. (Outlaw)

Dirty Tricks: Gouge and Blind no longer cost Energy, and no longer break from damage over time. (Outlaw)

Level 90:
    Cannonball Barrage: Command a ghost ship crew to barrage the target area with cannonballs doing 8 Physical damage over 1.80 sec and slowing enemies by 50% for 1.50 sec. (Outlaw)

Killing Spree: Teleport to an enemy within 10 yards, attacking 7 times over 3 sec for 100% Physical damage with your main-hand and 100% Physical damage with your off-hand.
    While Blade Flurry is active, each Killing Spree attack will teleport to and damage a different nearby enemy target. (Outlaw)

Premeditation: Cheap Shot and Shadowstrike generate 1 additional combo point. (Sub)

Expanded Technique: Your combo point generators now also have a chance to trigger Shadow Techniques. (Sub)

Numbing Poison: Coats your weapons with a Lethal Poison that lasts for 1 hour. Each strike has a 20% chance of poisoning the enemy, increasing all damage taken from your abilities by 10%, stacking up to 5 times and lasting 12 sec. (Assassination)

Blood Sweat (NYI): Each time you deal Bleed damage, the effect has a 30% chance to spread to an additional nearby target. (Presumably Assassination)

Alacrity: Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to grant 1% Haste for 20 sec, stacking up to 25 times.

Level 100:
    Roll the Bones: Finishing move that rolls the dice of fate, providing a random combat enhancement. Lasts longer per combo point. 5 points: 36 Seconds. (Outlaw)

Venom Rush: Increases your energy regeneration rate by 5% for every enemy you have poisoned, up to 3. (Assassination)

Relentless Strikes: You gain an additional 40 Energy when you enter Stealth. (Sub)

Death from Above: Finishing move that consumes combo points on the target to empower your weapons with shadow energy and perform a devastating two-part attack.
    You whirl around, dealing up to (166.6% of Attack power) damage to all enemies within 8 yds, then leap into the air and Run Through/Eviscerate/Envenom your target on the way back down, with such force that it has a 50% stronger effect.

Marked for Death: Mark the target, instantly generating 5 combo points. Cooldown reset if the target dies within 1 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    RIP soloing..
    yeah it's not like we got leeching poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Im hoping the removal of Recuperate doesnt make it to legion, otherwise... i hope i can get some bucks from my acc on Ebay
    Bit extreme, especially when it sounds like there's at least 2 more heals (Sub with Soothing Darkness and whatever Crimson Vial is)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yeah it's not like we got leeching poison.
    Assassination only.

Deleted
    Well that settles it then, regardless of how well it will perform Outlaw clearly is the fun spec. Compared to it the other two seem so bland.

Thank goodness Killing Spree is now a talent. It's a fun ability, but there are way too many fights where it's a liability.

So outlaw gets 20sec cd blind, can get a 30y incombat sap, and baseline has a 20y stun interesting.

Anyone else think weaponmaster and ghostly strike seem backwards? Weaponmaster seems more like an outlaw kind of thing, ghostly strike more a sub kind of thing.

Also, sub is going to be one hell of a good leveling spec for legion.

Pick up

master of sub
    nightstalker
    vigor
    soothing darkness
    strike from the shadows
    premed
    relentless strikes

and you're a goddamn sneaky juggernaut.
    Last edited by Pikapika; 2015-11-21 at 04:09 AM.

Okay... The only thing I took from this entire post was they greyed out Find Weakness from ambush... Does that mean that Find weakness is not a thing for sub anymore? Find weakness to me was the most fun and skilled based part of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolkien View Post
    Well that settles it then, regardless of how well it will perform Outlaw clearly is the fun spec. Compared to it the other two seem so bland.
    Yeah, that's definitely how it seems. Outlaw also thematically seems to be more the unorthodox scoundrel while the new sub now just seems to be another version of an assassin concept, just using shadow damage instead of nature damage. Not sure I like these enforced thematics so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wxrrior View Post
    Okay... The only thing I took from this entire post was they greyed out Find Weakness from ambush... Does that mean that Find weakness is not a thing for sub anymore? Find weakness to me was the most fun and skilled based part of the class.
    Yes Find Weakness is gone.

And Outlaw is almost like a direct copy of Gangplank lol.

Yeah unless rogues are very OP I might have to retire mine for legion raiding. I am not playing sub without any skill needed for an entire expac