Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Just stop! You are literally talking to a Brick Wall.
    But, if I stop, I won't get mentions of none citizens or minors or residents of states without party registration, being registered democrats and shooters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I didn't he did, I don't think you even understand what you are saying! He is not comparing groups to groups he compared one guy who is not part of any group just has an opinion and he's crazy to a group of people who are very tolerant of violence if it fits their agenda
    He is asking why this person is being treated like just one, which you repeated several times, instead of the group like BLM. You repeating just one guy confirms what he said and why 'ONE' is in all caps.

Edit: it's the words following what you have bonded now that mater. He is not saying that it's just one shooter, he is asking why it's just one shooter and not indicative of the whole anti-abortion movement like BLM supporters who act up. Don't stop at the bold part...
    Last edited by Felya; 2015-11-30 at 09:57 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't he did, I don't think you even understand what you are saying! He is not comparing groups to groups he compared one guy who is not part of any group just has an opinion and he's crazy to a group of people who are very tolerant of violence if it fits their agenda
    Which part of this conversation is confusing you?
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But, if I stop, I won't get mentioned of none citizens or minors or residents of states without party registration, being registered democrats and shooters.

- - - Updated - - -

He is asking why this person is being treated like just one, which you repeated several times, instead of the group like BLM. You repeating just one guy confirms what he said and why 'ONE' is in all caps.

LOL Do you even understand what you are saying? Lets back this up and see where we disagree

Shon says this ONE person is not representative of the whole anti-abortion movement. Yet, all of BLM are nothing but pure hate and evil. Surprise!

OK so we established I and others do not see this one guy representing the anti-obortion movement because if they did there would be a lot more shootings

Then shon says Yet, all of BLM are nothing but pure hate and evil. where as their message is often filled with hate and anti police rhetoric

How hard is it to understand? comparing this one guy to a group and this guy doesn't represent a group but yet BLM IS A GROUP AND THUS REPRESENTS A GROUP

Zenkai. You know I'm agreeing with you, in that you can't take this shooter as a whole of the Pro Life movement

JUST AS

You cannot take the whole BLM movement as this evil group for what one or a few(yes more than one can be a baddie) make up the whole BLM movement.

sadly you will ignore what I just wrote and go off on your tangent again.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Again that is you who want to put the whole BLM movement as a bunch of baddies.

You do know that every abortion clinic and PP is picketed every day? So they are not disturbing innocent bystanders? Oh yeah I forget the baby killers.

See you see these people as baby killers and I see BLM as people trying to get justice for their injustice. Of course BLM is bad, right?

- - - Updated - - -

You are impossible.
    While I'm not one to defend the anti-abortion clan, they're version of protest vs the BLM riots is night and day. The former doesn't generally involve looting, getting in everyone's face, destruction of property or the overall chaos and madness of the latter. The AA protests I've seen out here are generally low-key and I've seen them talk to girls who go in, offer pamphlets and generally try to dissuade them but they actually seem to engage in civilized communication, not much yelling and name calling. You wont see that from BLM. Granted, I can imagine some in the south being more vocal and angry but I dont know of any that would make BLM seem tame or civilized by comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    The person he responded to said 'that this ONE person' and he is having troubles with the following 'is not representative of the whole...'.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Ok cool disagree/agree with me we're all entitled to our point, its time to go Christmas shopping

/peace

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    While I'm not one to defend the anti-abortion clan, they're version of protest vs the BLM riots is night and day. The former doesn't generally involve looting, getting in everyone's face, destruction of property or the overall chaos and madness of the latter. The AA protests I've seen out here are generally low-key and I've seen them talk to girls who go in, offer pamphlets and generally try to dissuade them but they actually seem to engage in civilized communication, not much yelling and name calling. You wont see that from BLM. Granted, I can imagine some in the south being more vocal and angry but I dont know of any that would make BLM seem tame or civilized by comparison.
    You see you just interjected your racist views. So EVERY BLM protest has been violent? They are looting night and day, huh?

Of course you bring no bias whatsoever.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    But aren't you applying a double standard?

You take the AA activities based on what you saw locally. But you only apply information on the BLM activities based on what's made it to the news.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

You take the AA activities based on what you saw locally. But you only apply information on the BLM activities based on what's made it to the news.
    Exactly. Funny how that works for people who just want to spout their views of a group.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the ones I've seen, Detroit (fine, we can ignore that one), Raleigh NC, and Houston, it's not about calmly talking, it's more about "YOU HARLOT WILL BURN IN HELL FOR BABY KILLING" and "DOES YOUR HUSBAND KNOW ABOUT THIS OR DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS?" and "GOD WILL SMITE YOU FOR YOUR ABOMINABLE ACTS".

I didn't stop near one in Detroit to hear their lines. Too many things could go wrong being me. The second line is paraphrasing, while the first and third I heard at the Raleigh PP near Browning road, near the office I worked out of. Protests every few days, I stopped once just to see/hear their lines. Pictures of supposedly human fetus + coathangers, poorly done photoshop of Jesus and Mary crying over a tiny coffin, and the like, harassing/screaming at young women. Trying to block their way in. The one in Houston I didn't bother stopping at. Visibly armed people worry me, if you feel you need to have a weapon visible, you most likely have issue that will never be addressed. Visibly armed extremists scare me, because rationality isn't generally a strong point for them. Visibly armed religious extremist fucking terrify me, because they believe they can do no wrong and will be vindicated in the end.

So no, they aren't always peaceful and kind, they are loud, angry, and borderline violent.

But that's all anecdotes, like yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I am against abortions, and I honestly feel very strongly about them, to the point where I can understand totally this issue causing someone to snap. Fundamentally it comes down to what someone believes, regardless to how popular that might seem to be.

If you felt that children were being murdered for the sake of political appeasement, then it is possible if the only thing left you had to lose in your life is your life, then you might do this, I wouldn't but I haven't been where this guy has been on this issue, or at least not to where I would kill someone.

This guy has no excuse for what he has done in the way that he shouldn't see justice, but I think all the jokes and ignorant moral and ethical outrage is silly.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I've seen some BLM activities locally. They are asshats here too.

Everything that doesn't agree with his narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK so we established I and others do not see this one guy representing the anti-obortion movement because if they did there would be a lot more shootings
    There have been a lot more shootings. I've said that several times...

Then shon says Yet, all of BLM are nothing but pure hate and evil. where as their message is often filled with hate and anti police rhetoric

How hard is it to understand? comparing this one guy to a group and this guy doesn't represent a group but yet BLM IS A GROUP AND THUS REPRESENTS A GROUP
    The part that's hard to understand: BLM is a group and anti-abortion folks are not a group. This guy belongs to the anti-abortion group, just like random people who are used as an example of BLM group. He has as much ownership or ability to claim affiliation to anti-abortion group, as random people claiming BLM group association.
    Last edited by Felya; 2015-12-01 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read this shooter self-identifies as a woman. "How interesting," was my reaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read his license says female instead of male. No actual confirmation that this person is transgender by any of their words. Its also a fairly common mistake by the DMV.... who woulda guessed they make common mistakes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I read his license says female instead of male. No actual confirmation that this person is transgender by any of their words. Its also a fairly common mistake by the DMV.... who woulda guessed they make common mistakes.
    Isnt DVA the official body with one of the worst rep? Like ISP's regarding the private sector
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bringing up his license seems like a poor excuse to say that hes not a christian/conservative. They would rather say hes a transgender liberal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely sorry for the police officer and the other two victims.

Not to mention the other injured and their families. I hope they recover well.

That being said the guy is a jackass who should, at the very least, be locked up forever.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis