Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If you're pro Trump and thought that any Democrat or anti Trump Republican going down is somehow a win for pro-Trump you haven't been paying attention. I know you believe that Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, Podesta, Pelosi McCain, Corker or maybe Jeff Flake are to us what Trump is to you, but its time for a wake up call. They're not. We don't support a cult of personality. Any of those people are only as good as the values they exhibit at any given time. If they've done something wrong take them away and lock them up, it will not diminish me because they do not represent me except for the times they exhibit the values that I hold regardless of their existence. You on the other hand seem to have no values of your own, you get them poured into you straight out of Trumps mouth and whatever he says you swallow willingly. I really hope your tastebuds aren't working, because from what I can see its all brown and sticky and it ain't a stick.

I am laughing how dismissive Democrats are, they are such hypocrites haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    So, you aren't laughing at all? Considering I don't think I see anyone dismissing it. They are saying if Podesta is guilty, then string him up. Right next to Trump, Manafort, and everyone else that is connected to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, you aren't laughing at all? Considering I don't think I see anyone dismissing it. They are saying if Podesta is guilty, then string him up. Right next to Trump, Manafort, and everyone else that is connected to it.
    Your 4D chess is weak. Left-leaning people are not enraged by this or something and rather are like 'so what? lock him up if he did wrong'. That can be considered dismissive. And since the other side usually dismissed these investigations as nothingburgers, a dismissiveness that left-leaning people pointed out, they are now hypocrites.

Though it sometimes does come close to insane troll logic (reference to a trope, not calling people trolls here)

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously... that no one that you quoted, is hilarious... it’s not all in your head... how’s the weather in Ireland?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I tried to tell everyone months ago this Russia thing was going to turn on democrats hard, but they keep watching CNN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! Yep. Sort of like Hillary and looking for excuses, which have nothing in common with the truth. Even polls can be misleading, as we saw in the last election.
    Uhm... you admitted that you voted for Trump, for no reason other than the R next to his name. Before the election, you had no issue agreeing with everything negative said about Trump. You are going to complain about polling, when even you couldn’t admit to supporting Trump’s cadence, until he won? Crooks and liars...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I tried to tell everyone months ago this Russia thing was going to turn on democrats hard, but they keep watching CNN.
    It’s not turning on democrats, Podesta is linked in the same issue as Trump. It’s continuing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

It’s not turning on democrats, Podesta is linked in the same issue as Trump. It’s continuing...
    Oh it definitely is, just wait until this Uranium one deal starts getting uncovered.

Oh it definitely is, just wait until this Uranium one deal starts getting uncovered.
    See, this right here. How quickly these Trumpsters are convinced it's all real when these people - the same people they were yelling "FAKE" at 10 minutes ago - look at the other team. You can't make up stuff this funny or surreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s been uncovered for years. The issue is the same as it was then... Hillary had no authority to do anything about it and the deal required Canadian approval as well. There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it... last year... you most likely were busy talking about how Hillary has deadly illness or was a Satanist... might have missed it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    See, this right here. How quickly these Trumpsters are convinced it's all real when these people - the same people they were yelling "FAKE" at 10 minutes ago - look at the other team. You can't make up stuff this funny or surreal.
    I like how they all also seem to read from the same playbook. It's the exact same talking points all in roughly the same period of time. It's like they get a checklist of the daily talking points they need to hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkLegacy View Post
    I like how they all also seem to read from the same playbook. It's the exact same talking points all in roughly the same period of time. It's like they get a checklist of the daily talking points they need to hit.
    3 threads were started yesterday on this topic alone. The Soros thread, had 3 people assert the same exact wrong definition of a death tax. As I said then... odds are 3 out of 10 people can be wrong... but, wrong the same way?

As my teacher in HS once said... ‘the three of you wrote extensively about flying fish in Old Man at Sea, while there is nothing in the book about it. That’s how I know you copied off each other.’

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Your 4D chess is weak. Left-leaning people are not enraged by this or something and rather are like 'so what? lock him up if he did wrong'. That can be considered dismissive. And since the other side usually dismissed these investigations as nothingburgers, a dismissiveness that left-leaning people pointed out, they are now hypocrites.
    "Go ahead and lock him up if he's guilty" is the opposite of dismissive. It's validating that this is the proper action. Unlike the right's "nothingburger" which IS dismissive. Don't confuse lack of hysteria with dismissiveness. Those aren't the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its like a child trying to string words together.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Its like a child trying to string words together.
    Nah, a child is heart-warming as you watch them try to learn and improve. They don't wallow in their own shit and stupidity.

You knew Podesta was linked in with this? How come it took you so long to come forward to us with this information? Didn't you think it would be better for U.S officials to know about it before random posters on MMO-Champ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    You knew Podesta was linked in with this? How come it took you so long to come forward to us with this information? Didn't you think it would be better for U.S officials to know about it before random posters on MMO-Champ?
    And, again, it's not like the democratic base wants corrupt leaders. So if this also nails people who are corrupt in the democratic party, then GOOD. That's what I don't understand about people who dismiss the investigation. This investigation is fundamentally different than the strictly party line congressional investigations that were previously dismissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    And, again, it's not like the democratic base wants corrupt leaders. So if this also nails people who are corrupt in the democratic party, then GOOD. That's what I don't understand about people who dismiss the investigation. This investigation is fundamentally different than the strictly party line congressional investigations that were previously dismissed.
    yeah but according to @Hellboi we're all dismissing this now that democrats are involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Because that's what happens when you run with a narrative based off a fake news dossier paid for by the DNC. An investigation might actually find something unattractive to your side since you have held power for the past 8 years.

Because that's what happens when you run with a narrative based off a fake news dossier paid for by the DNC. An investigation might actually find something unattractive to your side since you have held power for the past 8 years.
    Yeah, but that has nothing to do with what I just said. I asked why you haven't been working with government officials, pointing them in the right direction. Since apparently, you knew all this was already going to happen :^)