Bro I created both actually and the MILF

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Don't be the guy copying a funny troll post. Clash of City Kings was high-quality amusing trolling.

This...this is just amateur hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leakleak View Post
    I am a temp work helping to set up Blizzcon and I stumbled upon a poster that read:

Pirates Under Stranglethorn Sails! Yar!

Not sure if expansion name or just theme, but it had those words in red lettering, surrounded by lots of trees and vines. Two pirates were on either side of a gold chest, and a troll was peaking out from the left. I only had a brief glimpse of it tho

- - - Updated - - -

I am a temp work helping to set up Blizzcon and I stumbled upon a poster that read:

Not sure if expansion name or just theme, but it had those words in red lettering, surrounded by lots of trees and vines. Two pirates were on either side of a gold chest, and a troll was peaking out from the left. I only had a brief glimpse of it though
    Even IF this was true - this would be something for Hearthstone. Hearthstone can get away with having a "Pirates!!" theme and that would work. WoW needs something a little bit...more.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Don't be the guy copying a funny troll post. Clash of City Kings was high-quality amusing trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leakleak View Post

Not sure if expansion name or just theme, but it had those words in red lettering, surrounded by lots of trees and vines. Two pirates were on either side of a gold chest, and a troll was peaking out from the left. I only had a brief glimpse of it tho

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if expansion name or just theme, but it had those words in red lettering, surrounded by lots of trees and vines. Two pirates were on either side of a gold chest, and a troll was peaking out from the left. I only had a brief glimpse of it though
    Sounds like Hearthstone's expansion.

Bro I created both actually and the MILF actually

Why are you sure it has kul'thiras in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Even IF this was true - this would be something for Hearthstone. Hearthstone can get away with having a "Pirates!!" theme and that would work. WoW needs something a little bit...more.
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Sounds like Hearthstone's expansion.
    Read the acronym...

Out of curiosity, does the map shown on the Map to the Golden Monkey card exist in World of Warcraft?

Whats the word in the bottom left of the map? Thought it was Kezan, but its not. Xeram? Keram? Keran?
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-10-27 at 07:41 PM.

Bro I created both actually and the MILF actually yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Read the acronym...
    Oh. Well...

I'm going to go sit in a corner now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Whats the word in the bottom left of the map? Thought it was Kazan, but its not. Xeram? Keram? Keran?
    Zoram, perhaps?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the word in the bottom left of the map? Thought it was Kezan, but its not. Xeram? Keram? Keran?
    Ceran

the artists who draw it
    https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Milivoj_Ceran

Quote Originally Posted by Kareshima View Post
    Level cap: 120
    No new class (revamped artifact weapon system)
    Two new races: High Elves for the Alliance under the lead of Veeresa Windrunner / Buccaneer Humans of the South Sea for the Horde under the lead of Grand Admiral Firebeard
    More customization options (Highmountain Tauren and Lightforged Draenei styles)
    Planned release date: Q3 / 2018
    Several new overland and "underwater" zones spread around the mysterious archipelago of Kul Tiras
    Important characters:
    Jaina, Anduin and Veeresa for the Alliance
    Thrall, Ghost Vol'jin and Sylvanas for the Horde
    Zul and Azshara as minions of the Old Gods

Plot:

- Old God minions are reaching out for Silithus as the pure essence of Azeroth is gushing out of the Wound; they want to help revive their masters C'Thun and Yogg-Saron
    - The Old Gods plan to release N'zoth from his prison which lies deep underneath the City State of Kul Tiras
    - Azshara wants to conquer Kul Tiras, she's creating a massive vortex to pull down the entire state to the ocean floor to weaken the prison of N'zoth with the souls of the innocent; Jaina wants to stop her from destroying her home state and calls her old friend Vereesa and the High Elves for help while most of the Alliance is marching towards Silithus
    - Zul, corrupted by the whispers of N'zoth, is reaching out for the Darkspear Isles to enslave the last free troll tribe on Azeroth; the Darkspear trolls are left without help because most of the Horde forces are traveling to Silithus and fight the Old Gods forces there. In their desperation they're asking the Buccaneers of the South Seas for help. The human pirates aide them in battle, knowing they would be next in Zul's sinister plans to enslave all of the maritime South Sea nations
    Why aren't we talking more about this? At least the plot sounds plausible.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Read the acronym...
    Derp...well ok then. I'm busy doing my WQs on my Hunter at the same time. I'm not checking for deep meanings at the moment xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Bucaneer Humans of the South Sea as a race seems....highly unlikely to me.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    I replied to it somewhere. This is what I said:

They've already stated we're going to lose our artifact weapons so I doubt it will be "revamped". Unless by revamping you mean deleting and having something else in place, in which case it's not revamping.

Buccaneer Humans? As a race? The only way I can see this happening is if someone got a hold of Ion's nudes and they're being blackmailed to make Buccaneer Humans a race. This is not a thing.

Important and Thrall in the same sentence? LOL!
    As for the plot, I wasn't bothered enough to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    Ceran

the artists who draw it
    https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Milivoj_Ceran
    Oh fancy, good to know! Couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a zone name or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because Vureesa’s name is butchered

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh fancy, good to know! Couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a zone name or something.
    https://main.judgehype.com/images/fr...395_837161.png
    if you want a bigger and more high res version of the image

No mention of Nightborne as a "new race". Humans on Horde sounds ludicrous. Plot is cool though.

Happening NOW !!!!

//imgur.com/a/NEC7S