Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insonia View Post
    when was the fel magic?
    we all obviously know about the void stuff how can we not but I don't remember any fel magic I am interested to know more about that
    What, Blood Elves using Fel Magic? Like the entire reason their eyes are green? Right after they lost the sunwell.

If you're asking when SHE used it, she used void. It's not like that's better than Fel, which was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Current Horde is nothing like the old one. Majority of her people joined the horde, her sister joined the horde. Why? because Alliance were dicks to them. Same principle as Nightborne.

Alliance never learn.

All allied alliance allied races (dwarfs were already there since Cata you just weren't able to play them) make no sense to join the alliance.

LF Draenei. after millennia fighting with BL there is no logical and racial explanation to join any faction.
    Void elves. The only reason why void elves are in the game is because of crybabies for high elves.

There is no logical reason to join the alliance. They are fascists
    Lightforged likely followed Turalyon, same as Alleria. even if they didn't, the legion is defeated and their race is siding with the alliance. They have zero ties to the Horde. I agree with void elves but who cares its a video game. Makes about as much sense as nightborne and highmountain joining the Horde, Alliance players helped them fight the legion as much as horde helped the lightforged.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    -snip-
    BTW: What did the High Elves/Blood Elves do those 10k years that Tyrande and her kin suffered to heal this world? Right, they were busy genociding Trolls and living in luxury. I'm TOTALLY puzzled why Liadrin holds no grudge for the Nightborne.
    Holy shit. Never thought of that way before.
    That actually makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Lightforged likely followed Turalyon, same as Alleria. even if they didn't, the legion is defeated and their race is siding with the alliance. They have zero ties to the Horde. I agree with void elves but who cares its a video game. Makes about as much sense as nightborne and highmountain joining the Horde, Alliance players helped them fight the legion as much as horde helped the lightforged.
    Don't bother with Allora. She's (probably) a brainwashed Horde fangirl who only plays Horde because Blood Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    yea, cuz if you want to build up healthy relations with other people, you don't steal a dangerous artifact capable of destroying a continent from their capital to give it to a guy, who wants to make everyone his slaves.
    It was orchestrated by Garrosh to sabotage the negotiations. The Bell was dumped in Silvermoon. Lor'themar only gave it to Garrosh because of what Jaina did in Dalaran.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The regent lord initiated conversations with King Varian Wrynn, hoping to rejoin the Alliance, but Garrosh sabotaged his diplomatic efforts by organizing a heist in Darnassus and focusing blame on the blood elves. (Source)
    "They force us ever closer to Hellscream's Horde. [...] And get this damn thing out of my sight! Hellscream bought this treasure with the blood of my people. I hope it destroys him."
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2017-11-26 at 01:15 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I wouldn't say she hates her people, even though blizz might go down that route. But as far as the current sources are concerned she is most likely aiming to replace the government.
    Perhaps she will go bonkers after the overwhelming majority of the survivors of quel’thalas spit in her face if she ever tried to do something’s so silly
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    You mean like Vahressa Windrunner?

Yeah, They're all sisters, but Sylvanas is the "black sheep".
    More like the blue sheep...

Some people are salty the Alliance didn't lose another Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    thinking about it more, i guess it doesn't make sense.

she was over 2,000 years old before leaving for outland. 2,000+ years of friends, family, comrades, living in your homeland. fighting and seeing friends die for it. now you just drop it all cause you got a good dick?

it's idiotic.
    Good dick or pussy is more than enough for many people to damn/curse their own families, so nothing unusual

10+ Year Old Account
    Think of High Elves and Blood Elves as two different political parties akin to Democrats and Republicans.

Alleria and the High Elves don't necessarily want to kill all the Blood Elves, they just want to wrest control of them from leadership they consider malignant. Neither want to destroy Silvermoon or their people, they want to fight for the right to lead them in a direction they think is best.

Well, Nightborne went horde, so I guess that means Alleria for alliance. I blame Vareesa. She was telling Alleria of events that she missed out on, and Vareesa is kind of a bitch, so she likely is telling her own version of things, not caring about her undead sister at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    You do realize that the Blood Elves joined the Horde in TBC because the Night Elves were being dicks to them... right? They had everything set up to join the Alliance until they found Night Elf spies.
    There was also a dwarf spy, too. He's involved in an early quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Well, Nightborne went horde, so I guess that means Alleria for alliance. I blame Vareesa. She was telling Alleria of events that she missed out on, and Vareesa is kind of a bitch, so she likely is telling her own version of things, not caring about her undead sister at all.
    Given Vereesa's severe decline in memory, she prob forgot about few things, you can't tell about stuff you genuinely don't remember.

I assume she forgot about the Purge and other events, just like she forgot about her own kids.

Dementia is a scary desease, mate...

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    it seems u mixed Quel'thalas with Gilneas, Quel'thalas was still a part of alliance, didn't close its borders, and even helped in the investigation of the mysterious plague in the very early steps of scourge invasion
    They did withdrew their army, but so did every single nation, including Kul'tiras and Stormgarde, because well, the war is over, the optional suicidal mission to Dreanor they did not support at all, and as far we know neither did any nation even, it was purely of volunteers
    re-play wc3 to see Quel'thalas role prior to the scourge invasion, and how alliance backstabed them as usual
    Except no. Quel'thalas did secede from the Alliance and they did so before Gilneas and Stromgarde. I have no idea how you can not know that. Read this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Akani View Post
    Except no. Quel'thalas did secede from the Alliance and they did so before Gilneas and Stromgarde. I have no idea how you can not know that. Read this here.
    Dude, there were high elves in the alliance forces in wc3 because Quel'thalas was still a part of the alliance, up until after the Scourge invasion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Given Vereesa's severe decline in memory, she prob forgot about few things, you can't tell about stuff you genuinely don't remember.

I assume she forgot about the Purge and other events, just like she forgot about her own kids.

Dementia is a scary desease, mate...
    Wait, Vareesa has dementia? What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Dude, there were high elves in the alliance forces in wc3 because Quel'thalas was still a part of the alliance, up until after the Scourge invasion.
    No. Quel'Thalas left the Alliance after the 2nd War.
    At last Anasterian rescinded the high elves' allegiance to the Alliance. He stated that the humans' poor leadership had been directly responsible for the burned forests in the borderlands of Quel'Thalas. King Terenas Menethil argued that nothing of Quel'Thalas would have survived if not for the hundreds of valiant humans who gave their lives to defend it. Despite his attempts at reestablishing diplomatic relations, however, the elves opted to remain independent of the crumbling Alliance. Their departure triggered the additional secession of the Gilneas and Stromgarde nations. (WCEncyclopedia)

The HElf priests in WC3 were acting independent of Quel'Thalas.
    Despite the high elves' official departure from the Alliance, some elves still remain true to their former human and dwarven allies. The altruistic priests of Quel'Thalas refused to abandon their roles as healers and agreed to remain in Lordaeron despite the edicts from their reclusive masters in Silvermoon. The high elven priests use their Light-given powers to heal the wounded and bolster the spirits of Lordaeron's fighting elite.
    --WC3 manual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    At last Anasterian rescinded the high elves' allegiance to the Alliance. He stated that the humans' poor leadership had been directly responsible for the burned forests in the borderlands of Quel'Thalas. King Terenas Menethil argued that nothing of Quel'Thalas would have survived if not for the hundreds of valiant humans who gave their lives to defend it. Despite his attempts at reestablishing diplomatic relations, however, the elves opted to remain independent of the crumbling Alliance. Their departure triggered the additional secession of the Gilneas and Stromgarde nations. (WCEncyclopedia)

Despite the high elves' official departure from the Alliance, some elves still remain true to their former human and dwarven allies. The altruistic priests of Quel'Thalas refused to abandon their roles as healers and agreed to remain in Lordaeron despite the edicts from their reclusive masters in Silvermoon. The high elven priests use their Light-given powers to heal the wounded and bolster the spirits of Lordaeron's fighting elite.
    --WC3 manual
    This guy is right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy to see Alleria being part of the Alliance. Logical and pragmatical though I would have prefered her to be more neutral toward the blood elves only. After all, they are still her people and I can't see her attacking Silvermoon.
    But I don't know how it could work(or will work) in BfA ...

We know she's trying to bring the blood elves into the Alliance whereas the knows her sister is warchief of the Horde. So Sylvanas will likely consider it as an act of betrayal and will likely reject her. And we also know the Horde will try to secure Stromgarde to defend Silvermoon, which means the Alliance's crusade in Lordaeron will probably reach Quel'Thalas' borders too...

What are your thoughts about it guys ?
    War divides families all the time.
    specially if sylvanas kills vareesa like its seems she will.
    alleria's 1/2 of her sisters, husband, child, friends, and what she was, are all alliance, the only connection she has to the horde is sylvanas, and where some of the surviving members of her people went.

The horde has the orcs, trolls, and undead, all that she knows as evil, the ones who murdered and butchered her people, of corse she is going to fight to kill the horde. The war on the legion she knows she needs to be neutral but when a faction war starts, she knows for sure where she is going to stand.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post

--WC3 manual
    Didn't that get retconed for the 1502 time ? Heck ur signature is outdated now that blizz officially removed med'an from lore yet they didn't explain what events from the comics are 'official' and what aren't

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The horde has the orcs, trolls, and undead, all that she knows as evil.
    The void lords are literally the ultimate evil that dwarfs even the BL evilness, yet she had no problem using the void power that is considered - again - pure evil by almost everyone (almost here because the only ones who don't consider it evil are the ones who use it), in the semi-useless side story of 7.3 we learn that she 'dropped' all the nonsense ideas of alliance vs horde etc and she basically transcend all that and focus only on the real matter: BL and then Void Lords, something that seems blizzard threw in toilet and flushed it 2 days later -.-
    Regardless, if we stick to 7.3 story (so far), she doesn't see anyone evil except Void Lords, even BL are victims (but still must be stopped) of Void Lords
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Wait are the high elfs the back stabbed or the blood elfs?
    Forget it, it's the usual nonsense of people deluded enough to believe High Elves are these incredibly different and moral people because they joined other pretty races.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I wouldn't say she hates her people, even though blizz might go down that route. But as far as the current sources are concerned she is most likely aiming to replace the government.
    I think what Aeula meant is that Alleria cares about Turalyon and her Orc-hating more than she does about her own people, not that she hates said people.

That seems indeed the case so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    There was also a dwarf spy, too. He's involved in an early quest.
    Yeah. He was supposed to be the emissary that helped you joint the Alliance if I recall. And we ended up killing him off because he was helping the Night Elves spy and sabotage us or something like that.