Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    insulting on the internet . Classy
    Please take this elsewhere, thank you.

OnTopic: I decided to revive my old mage that I haven't touched since Vanilla. Currently working on a Birg-inspired UI. Hopefully I will finish this one - building is just too much fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    insulting on the internet . Classy
    You assumed that just because I’d made something, and someone asked for me to share, I was “supposed to actually SHARE it”. It was a WIP as I mentioned in my first post, and I had already let the guy know that I’d share it when it was ready. No need to be that way, princess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Please take this elsewhere, thank you.

OnTopic: I decided to revive my old mage that I haven't touched since Vanilla. Currently working on a Birg-inspired UI. Hopefully I will finish this one - building is just too much fun.
    I’d love to see it! I was very much inspired by his centered Druid UI.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Deleted
    Not sure why folk are getting all hot over sharing... this thread is an ideas area and has been from early on, most instant gratification people can go browse wago.io for their ElvUI flavour of choice.
    If people share here it's usually going to be:
    a) Unpackaged + needing (re)configuration.
    b) Resolution specific.
    c) No support from the author unless they go above and beyond which you cannot bank on.
    d) Primarily to show other UI authors an idea or unique element for critique/comment. (the thread is 'post' your UI, not 'share' after all)

People that package a full UI will publish elsewhere once they are happy with the end product, don't expect a copy/paste from here to give you your dream setup.

7+ Year Old Account
    Idle.

In combat.

Picture of the whole WA2-HUD.

Unitframe, rotation-helper (left), Ironskin Brew uptime and stagger percentage and total stagger removed (middle), mitigation-reminder (left).

Primary cooldowns (left), auras (middle), secondary cooldowns (right).
    Last edited by Coxeter; 2017-11-29 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    In combat.
    Really nice, a little more information on screen than I like, but we all have different requirements.

Is that a custom BigWigs theme or a tweak of an existing one?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    Really nice, a little more information on screen than I like, but we all have different requirements.

Thanks man! I’m trying to go as minimalistic as possible. What would you remove?
    And it’s just a tweak to the existing BW theme.

- - - Updated - - -

You got the unitframe, the brew-bar, the cooldown bar of Keg Smash, Breath of Fire and Blackout Kick, stagger-bar, energy-bar, focus target, target of target, uptime on various stuff and major cooldowns.

Deleted
    Thanks man! I’m trying to go as minimalistic as possible. What would you remove?
    ty, I'll check it out

I would change the buff display slightly.. just feels like a lot to track at the top of the screen. I limit buff display to just food, flask and rune (I also track Path of Frost for those lol NL mythic+ runs). The rest I tuck away with Raven bars attached to the map so that I can cancel buffs if required. Seems that your WAs cover all necessary buff tracking outside those.

7+ Year Old Account
    ty, I'll check it out

I would change the buff display slightly.. just feels like a lot to track at the top of the screen. I limit buff display to just food, flask and rune (I also track Path of Frost for those lol NL mythic+ runs). The rest I tuck away with Raven bars attached to the map so that I can cancel buffs if required. Seems that your WAs cover all necessary buff tracking outside those.
    You’re right about that... hm. I guess I have a couple of things to look into there! Thanks for the feedback, friend. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

You got the unitframe, the brew-bar, the cooldown bar of Keg Smash, Breath of Fire and Blackout Kick, stagger-bar, energy-bar, focus target, target of target, uptime on various stuff and major cooldowns.
    Minimalistic isn't about some arbitrary amount of information, but about what you actually make decisions from.
    In combat, I would say there isn't a need in most cases for combat text numbers showing how big your spells are.
    There isn't a need to see how much gold you have, how many friends on are online, etc.

You having more than someone else does not simply mean it isn't minimalist, as long as it is actually being acted upon.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Well it took me over 10 hours to make, mostly because kgpanels kept moving frames by one pixel here and there when I logged and I wanted it pixel perfect. But finally got it working.

https://all-outdigital.com/temp/interfacewow.jpg

I think it is all pretty self explaining.. the empty box to the right of the damage meter is for debuffs. The "loot" window could be reduced by about half but do not have anything to put in its place for now... I tried adding the battle zone map permanently visible there so I can at a glance see where I am in a zone without having to open the real map but the battle map seems to be buggy and doesn't always switch zones automatically rendering it useless... maybe if I ever find out how to add a second map to the game..
    Last edited by Planetdune; 2017-12-01 at 12:14 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Well it took me over 10 hours to make, mostly because kgpanels kept moving frames by one pixel here and there when I logged and I wanted it pixel perfect. But finally got it working.

https://all-outdigital.com/temp/interfacewow.jpg

I think it is all pretty self explaining.. the empty box to the right of the damage meter is for debuffs. The "loot" window could be reduced by about half but do not have anything to put in its place for now... I tried adding the battle zone map permanently visible there so I can at a glance see where I am in a zone without having to open the real map but the battle map seems to be buggy and doesn't always switch zones automatically rendering it useless... maybe if I ever find out how to add a second map to the game..

I'm not a personal fan of this types of UI with panels on the bottom, specially when everything is shown when out of combat but I gotta say this is really good and inspiring. I, too, have a bit of an OCD towards pixel perfect and I gotta admit watching your UI is so pleasing to look at.

Great job

EDIT: A sugestion: why not put all fonts the same? It's the only thing that's "missing" here, everything is so neat and perfect and balanced, but yet you have different fonts for different pannels :P I think it would look even better with uniform fonts

I'm not a personal fan of this types of UI with panels on the bottom, specially when everything is shown when out of combat but I gotta say this is really good and inspiring. I, too, have a bit of an OCD towards pixel perfect and I gotta admit watching your UI is so pleasing to look at.

Great job

EDIT: A sugestion: why not put all fonts the same? It's the only thing that's "missing" here, everything is so neat and perfect and balanced, but yet you have different fonts for different pannels :P I think it would look even better with uniform fonts
    Thank you! I should fiddle around a bit with fonts. I did try changing some to make it uniform but what works for something doesn't seem to translate to something else so would need to find a font that universally works..

Deleted
    Long time since i posted so here we go.
    Still a work in progress but i have been raiding with this ui since ToS and it has been working for me pretty well.

OOC/Idle.

Weakauras with reference frames.

List of the addons in use:
    AllTheThings
    Bagnon
    Bartender
    Bigwigs/Littlewigs
    Coordinates
    DejaCharacterStats
    Details
    ERT
    Grid2
    Handynotes
    Masque
    MSBT
    MoveAnything
    OmniCC
    Quartz
    Prat
    Sexymap
    Shadowed Unitframes
    Tidyplates
    Unified Tank Frames
    Weakauras
    Last edited by mmoc5c6a17bd6d; 2017-12-01 at 09:07 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Enhancement Shaman UI. Thanks to Medestruit and RedFella - and a lot of other posters in here for inspiration!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enhancement Shaman UI. Thanks to Medestruit and RedFella - and a lot of other posters in here for inspiration!
    Loving these mate, any chance of being able to get a hold of it? I know you did post previously but patience is not a virtue of mine :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Loving these mate, any chance of being able to get a hold of it? I know you did post previously but patience is not a virtue of mine :P
    The unit frames are up on http://www.WAGO.io/p/iAardvark :-)

Super simple leveling/loremastering/questing UI. I find it interesting how removing even small things from the bottom center of the screen (where you'll typically find unit frames, action bars etc. on most UIs) seems to make a massive difference on how immersive the UI feels.

MW Monk - Bilgamesh
    Resto shaman - Hexxtra - UI on Wowinterface
    Holy paladin - Kaytemoss - UI on Wowinterface

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Super simple leveling/loremastering/questing UI. I find it interesting how removing even small things from the bottom center of the screen (where you'll typically find unit frames, action bars etc. on most UIs) seems to make a massive difference on how immersive the UI feels.

I WANT YOUR OLD HOLY PALADIN UI!!!! I wanted it 4 years ago and I want it now! I will trade you two McDoubles for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Super simple leveling/loremastering/questing UI.
    I'm interested in your quest log, is it the ElvUI native one? (I'm assuming it is judging by the other frames but I'm no ElvUI expert)
    If so, does it scroll seamlessly in that static frame?

Very nice job.

whats that font? Could you please share it lols? its the look i've been looking for!