Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Tis dusk night will fall in a few hours once I actually wake up as it's 2.30am here

- - - Updated - - -

ok so it's Listo you choose as the skank of the day

let us see Dr Catta will now administer the truth serum

Listo playing the Mafia Godfather has been Lynched

it is now night please submit your night actions

there is no time limit i'll start day once night actions is submitted

Deleted
    BumpBumpBu

well this is a turn up for the books, was looking in on everyone last night and when got Dupti's Room i found him hung from the rafters by a pink frilly suspender belt, with a note in has hand

Dear all,
    I am the biggest skank of all, I am sorry i let you down but this world is just to tough for a skank to live in

Dupti

PS can you make sure all my worldly possessions are donated to the Trump Re-election campaign thanks.

Dupti playing a Mafia Goon has commit suicide

TOWN WINS

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/H4fKdJz3XqRa

I have one quick omission I should have given the Mafia a roleblocker and i did have time to do it even after the game started but once night 1 was gone it was too late, so yeah.

1 kill

I completely wanted a long game so sue me, but I didn't really prepare this game, just threw it together last minute so apologies to those who thought Town had it easy. but to be fair mafia shot themselves in the foot and took out the JK night one so in my eyes it was fair game, and I do feel Dupti should have made a go of it desite being pushed for time.

Hope everyone enjoyed having the older gamers being mentioned i was pushing the line a bit with some lol

Whelp... that was a thing :P

Thanks for running it Strikered.

Dupti, you had me convinced while I was alive... and I was cheering for you!

Thanks for the game, Strikered!

I had a lot of fun - I'll admit to being frustrated by the amount of inactivity at times from certain players but putting that aside I think things played out in a very interesting way. I'm glad my trust in @Senna1251 and @Danner was not misplaced.

Deleted
    Thanks for the game Strikered.

Well I felt Dupti played brilliantly, I always know your alignment early, every time I play with you. Your game has really improved. Nearly fooled me.

Senna played exceptionally well too, did this huge post early in the game which convinced me you had broken into my house and read my notes. It was scary how similar your reads were to mine.

Game setup: Wouldn't have had the JK but he died night one so meh....1 doc 1 shot joat was fine I think.

That was a though game for scum, I think.
    - Robo and satsu got seriously unlucky in the opening part, (though Blood Fox kinda made that happen, so maybe not too unlucky?)
    - The situation was made worse with the fact that the survivor didn't get town cred and was lynched afterwards.
    - I think the mafia just fizzled after that - with listo posting little, celtic disappearing and dupti similarly vanishing.
    - Five TPRs made life hard with no roleblocker around.
    - The TPRs got really really lucky with blocking kills.
    - Graeham managed to get a town cred (disclaimer: I didn't actually believe it that strongly, just playing the scum)

But on the flipside...
    - Multiple failed lynches suck.
    - Blood Fox lying didn't help trust levels all-round, yet also accidentally found scum D1. I'm scared of Blood Fox now.
    - Lora lying cost us a lynch. I think that's pretty good thinking from Lora's side, but if you're fakeclaiming something you can't counterclaim real TPRs and expect to live.
    - Several players disappearing hurt town a lot

Comments:
    - Lynch all Liars - I regret nothing about mislynching Lora.
    - Lynch all Liars - I regret nothing about reading Blood Fox as town. It won't work again though...
    - I though Dupti's comment is hilariously accurate. "When I claimed cop on D1, I died N1. When blood fox did the same he lived to N6"
    - Scum actually forcing the game to the final three despite that start. Good job.
    - A ten gameday game was interesting. Taxing but interesting.
    - I think you could have convinced me to vote Senna, Dupti. You did really well on that last gameday.

Bottom line:
    I did enjoy the game. Especially the last gameday was ... incredibly taxing.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Does town get a trophy? So I can polish it off and hand it to Cruelle?

Thanks for the game Strikered, it really had its moments of fun.

Scum almost got me in the end....I started this game pretty strong, but my play was really weak in the latter half of the game. I feel like in order to stay town in other people's eyes i need to make these giant analysis posts, but i can't do them all the time.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

@Senna: tell me about it.

I started a "short" analysis post on Listo sunday morning...

... and two hours later I found I needed to make THREE more of those, each at least FOUR times as long?

I never left the house that day.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Ggwp I am the best

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Thanks for the game Strikered. I apologise for conceding but did not want to waste everyones time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well played.

-I thought BF was scum for his D1 shenanigans in a grass roots game.
    -Really, someone thought I was a Mason because I actually agreed with Graeham on D1 for a change instead of just voting him and staying there?

It could have been interesting if scum killed Senna last night and tried to turn Danner/Grae against each other in the final 3.

Well done everyone ! That sure was an interesting game. Too hard figuring out who wasn't lying, especially at the end. >-<
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    It could have been interesting if scum killed Senna last night and tried to turn Danner/Grae against each other in the final 3.
    Danner was investigated as Innocent and with GF dead that technically makes him confirmed town, and Greaham was trusted the most by town (?). Not a good pair to go against in final 3.

Thx for game.

Check my QT - I did not really trust graeham

I might after looking into him. But I was too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Check my QT - I did not really trust graeham

...and here I was picturing the three of us that survived running off into the sunset together to get some ice cream!

Trusting me is always the right thing to do, Danner.

I have learned the errors of my ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post

I have one quick omission I should have given the Mafia a roleblocker and i did have time to do it even after the game started but once night 1 was gone it was too late, so yeah.
    That's all I really needed to hear with my complaining in the dead thread. As i said then, it's hard to properly balance games, so I didn't really feel upset over the imbalance, i was just getting frustrated that you kept on refusing to admit that it wasn't.

One scum role blocker probably would have made it much more balanced, and also made it so that there was actual punishment for TPR's claiming (which would be difficult to do properly otherwise with so many protections around).
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2018-03-19 at 11:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When in doubt always trust Lora

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

if you're cop just claim copperonie