Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Man arrested for posing a high school student for months.

25 yo was charged with tampering with government records.
    https://m.chron.com/news/houston-tex...8-12919191.php

At least he did get offensive player of the year on the b-ball team!

Cheers

Inc sexual assault charges i wonder?

He don't look like a teen to me.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

He looks like he could pass for a 16-17 year old.

And this is a felony crime?

America everyone.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post

America everyone.
    Article says only a $1500 fine so far. If he had played his cards right he could have gotten a basketball scholarship!! He just needed the right forged documents.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Article says only a $1500 fine so far. If he had played his cards right he could have gotten a basketball scholarship!!

Cheers
    He faces felony tampering with government records.

Not surprising though. This country’s backwards criminal justice systems loves to systematically lock up people of color at any chance.
    change can't wait.

How do you do fellow classmates?

10+ Year Old Account
    high school coaches voted Gilstrap-Portley, who played under the alias of Rashun Richardson, the District 11-5A offensive player of the year.
    LOL.

Shame on him but what they need to do is look into all these grown ass people he tricked.

I could buy him being a senior but he told them he was a FRESHMAN. And then...wait...and then he transferred schools! BUT THATS NOT IT! He was on the basketball team!!! No one noticed that the coach was on the basketball court???

Real talk, what kind of operations are these schools running if its that easy to dupe them. Gross incompetence all around. This guy was just trying to earn a GED.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

He faces felony tampering with government records.

Not surprising though. This country’s backwards criminal justice systems loves to systematically lock up people of color at any chance.
    Chill, bucko. First of all, it doesn't look like he's going to jail. He's facing charges, but anyone who commits a felony is going to be faced with charges, lol. Anyone who commits any level of crime will face charges for it.

I was expecting this guy

America everyone.
    Yeah, turns out it's not okay to spoof your identity. Who knew?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Yeah, turns out it's not okay to spoof your identity. Who knew?
    Oh, but it is okay to drive drunk like Ethan Couch, kill 4 people and paralyze another and get off scot free with no jail time because of rich white privilege?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Chill, bucko. First of all, it doesn't look like he's going to jail. He's facing charges, but anyone who commits a felony is going to be faced with charges, lol. Anyone who commits any level of crime will face charges for it.
    This country loves to throw young men and women of color in prison for petty crimes or non violent drug charges. I have no faith that he will get a fair trial.
    change can't wait.

Oh, but it is okay to drive drunk like Ethan Couch, kill 4 people and paralyze another and get off scot free with no jail time because of rich white privilege?
    Holy strawman Robin. That was impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Holy strawman Robin. That was impressive.
    Almost Endus level, close but not quite.

This country loves to throw young men and women of color in prison for petty crimes or non violent drug charges. I have no faith that he will get a fair trial.
    No, certain parts of the country love incarcerating large numbers of people (normally a very disproportionate amount of blacks and Latinos, as they make up large amounts of the poor in these high incarceration areas). This is largely because of for-profit prison systems putting lots of pressure on towns and counties to hit quotas to keep funding up. There's obviously an amount of racism involved and lots of Americans have a sadistic inclination where they love to see people get put into prison and punished even over petty crimes or crimes where incarceration wouldn't actually be a great step to take.

Mostly it's the for profit prisons that want as many inmates as possible. If we didn't have those around, we may have prisons filled with minorities but they wouldn't be overflowing and minorities wouldn't be jailed over petty crimes.

At any rate, it remains to be seen if he'll be punished with prison or not. He did break some laws and tamper with official documents, but not for absolutely nefarious reasons. If anything, the case should hopefully serve as yet another example of how poor the education system for children and adults are in the country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

I believe they have teens like that in Sweden.

- - - Updated - - -

Hot damn, you sure are looking for a fight. I'd almost invoke Poe's law.

I'd suggest you go run a round around the block or something before you bust a bloodvessel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I believe they have teens like that in Sweden.
    I have heard the same thing before ! Seems like they go free when they commit their crimes

10+ Year Old Account
    21 JumpStreet.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis