Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Feral Druid
    Guardian Druid
    Fury Warrior

Honorable mentions: Havoc DH, Arms and Protection Warrior, Ret Paladin.

Everything else looks like they had no effort put into them in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravec View Post
    Feral Druid
    Guardian Druid
    Fury Warrior

Honorable mentions: Havoc DH, Arms and Protection Warrior, Ret Paladin.

Everything else looks like they had no effort put into them in comparison.
    Not sure I can agree with Fury Warrior even being an honorable mention. I mean the hidden appearance is even better then the Mage Tower appearance. (IMO)

Deleted
    1. Survival
    2. Unholy
    3. Beastmaster

Survival
    Mistweaver
    Balance

Guardian comes in at an honorable mention, but I've had too much exposure to it to include it in my top 3.

I've worn the flower spear since day 1 and have no current intentions of mogging out of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Restoration druid, Guardian druid and feral I guess.

I don't know that it makes it into the top three, but the way the water sloshes around when you move on the Fire Mage offhand is pretty sweet.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prot Paladin would be good if it weren't so bad on an aesthetically functional level.

Looks great when it's not clipping through the ground, when you're running or when you're attacking. If you can find a table or step to stand on it's 10/10.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Assassination rogue
    Guardian druid
    Toss-up between Retribution paladin and Brewmaster monk.

I only play the druid, and recently rogue of those listed, I honestly prefer most of the hidden skins tbh... xD

Guardian Droood
    Prot warr
    Aff lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I don't know that it makes it into the top three, but the way the water sloshes around when you move on the Fire Mage offhand is pretty sweet.
    I think the fire mage heroic KJ tint is an elite look. A deep red blade with this pulsing fel energy in the middle. Its amazing.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardian Druid and Affliction Lock for me.

#3...
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

1- Holy Priest. Damn perfect staff.
    2- Afflock
    3- RetPal ! Too bad I'll never unlock the tint that fits my transmog (RBG one...)

Guardian
    Feral
    Brewmaster

Mistweaver and Prot Pally get an honourable mention too.

At the other end of the scale, the worst one by far that I've seen is the Resto Shaman one. It looks like a levelling quest reward.

Deleted
    Unholy is very underrated.

1: Frost mage
    2: Prot warr
    3: Havoc dh

Unfortunately I don't actually play any of those specs, so I'll hardly ever use them. Knaifu makes up for her challenge skin with love though, so it's fine.

Nobody mentioned destro yet? Vastly underrated (- and also one of the easier challenges).

If I could pick all Druids I would. All of them well done. But to do top 3 of different classes I choose:
    1) Guardian Druid
    2) Elemental Shaman
    3) Protection Warrior

1. Brewmaster 2. Feral 3... idk I don't like many of them

Feral. Both easy and priceless. I could not resist the glow cats!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    Feral. Both easy and priceless. I could not resist the glow cats!
    This is the only one I feel like I have to have because I actually play feral off and on. Came back yesterday after being out for 6 months and I'm only sitting at 906 ilvl. I have luffas and the gimme ring. I tried a few attempts last night and ran out of shards.