Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    be so weird not checking the app, app was great better than garrison

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a major contributor to this thread, I'd like to thank all the others who have contributed to it as well. It's been alot of fun raking in the gold hand over fist, and now in battle I hope you all are capable of turning liquid gold into in game wealth
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Any word from the US servers? Are the gold missions still there or the gone in the pre patch?

I'm hearing servers are up so....

Servers are up!

Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    Any word from the US servers? Are the gold missions still there or the gone in the pre patch?
    They are gone (and was known to be gone for awhile). Any in progress missions auto-fail and no more spawn. Just like Legion's pre-patch.

ANY missions fail, or just gold ones?

Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    ANY missions fail, or just gold ones?
    Gold ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Gold ones.
    Thank you

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    R.I.P. (essentially) free gold. I will miss you. You helped me breach the 1m gold mark this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    R.I.P. (essentially) free gold. I will miss you. You helped me breach the 1m gold mark this expansion.
    In 1-2 months you'll be making even more essentially free gold thanks to BfA mission tables.

Free at last!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are gone (and was known to be gone for awhile). Any in progress missions auto-fail and no more spawn. Just like Legion's pre-patch.
    They aren't failing. They're rewarding order hall resources instead. Confirmed over 20 toons

10+ Year Old Account
    Gentlemen is being an honor making gold with you, I made around 8 million gold and I think it was late to the party, thanks for everyone who contributed.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    They aren't failing. They're rewarding order hall resources instead. Confirmed over 20 toons
    That's because after they announced the AP -> Wakening Essence change they changed this to give Order Resources as it wasn't like that a couple days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Gentlemen is being an honor making gold with you, I made around 8 million gold and I think it was late to the party, thanks for everyone who contributed.
    Yeah I agree, this was pretty awesome I managed to buy my Argus mount and still made 3 or 4 mil

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    In 1-2 months you'll be making even more essentially free gold thanks to BfA mission tables.
    You won't be making more. You even been to beta? Significantly less numbers of gold missions, 2-3 times less gold per mission, harder to get 200% success chance (if possible at all) , constant need to go and farm resources, no instant WQ completion for easy resources, no Compaion App for BfA to quickly go through alts. You will be making 5 times LESS you were making in Legion, not more.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo87 View Post
    i guess i can spend all my blood of sargeras on items instead of trading them for resources now
    Not sure how much of that you'll be able to do. The mission I did was 450 resources, 450 bonus. That's only one Argus follower for 13 hours' work.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Not sure how much of that you'll be able to do. The mission I did was 450 resources, 450 bonus. That's only one Argus follower for 13 hours' work.
    You won't need to buy resources because no gold missions = resources rotting in your stash not being used. Unless you plan to send other missions like rep tokens. Doubt anyone cares about wakening essences or argunite on mule alts that don't stick their heads out of class halls anyway.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's because after they announced the AP -> Wakening Essence change they changed this to give Order Resources as it wasn't like that a couple days ago.
    Are you speaking about while it was on beta? If so, I wasn't familiar with it. I didnt bother to look on beta at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    You won't need to buy resources because no gold missions = resources rotting in your stash not being used. Unless you plan to send other missions like rep tokens. Doubt anyone cares about wakening essences or argunite on mule alts that don't stick their heads out of class halls anyway.
    This is the thing. Initially it wont be an issue, because after leveling your followers, you'll probably barely use the table till the first new patch, except here and there.