Thread: Nerf nerf nerf

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Nerf nerf nerf

What is up with the constant nerfing? It feels like every blue post contains some kind of nerf to rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me, but you need fucking nerfing. Nerf you guys.

Deleted
    It is called balancing the game and its better to use a file than a hammer.

Balance balance balance.
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2018-08-10 at 01:14 PM.

Deleted
    would you rather 1 hit from the nerfbat and end up all the way at the bottom of the DPS charts for all specs?

I messed around with assassination last night in the arathi blizzard brawls. I was straight wrecking people and im not even a rogue main so yes the spec needs nerfs.

I'm tired of nerfs based on pre-patch numbers, it's dumb and will result in us being weak as shit in BFA.#

talking about pve nerf, idc about pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    I'm tired of nerfs based on pre-patch numbers, it's dumb and will result in us being weak as shit in BFA.#

talking about pve nerf, idc about pvp.
    I thought it was the other way round, that the balancing was for level 120 and so it might be a bit unbalanced untill you are at 120. I could be wrong though.

And yet again, people crying about balance in the pre-expac patch, not knowing that this kind of thing happens literally every pre-expac patch because the balance is based on the next expac's max level, not the current max level

seriously

I remember WoD pre-patch where disc priest could literally just spam Holy Nova nonstop for an entire fight and top healing meters, but then they were actually balanced once you hit max level in WoD.

I'd rather get multiple "damage decreased by 3%" nerfs than a single "damage decreased by 20%."

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri View Post
    What is up with the constant nerfing? It feels like every blue post contains some kind of nerf to rogues.
    Unless you at level 120 and know the numbers, I think you should just let Blizzard do their job.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    And yet again, people crying about balance in the pre-expac patch, not knowing that this kind of thing happens literally every pre-expac patch because the balance is based on the next expac's max level, not the current max level

seriously

I remember WoD pre-patch where disc priest could literally just spam Holy Nova nonstop for an entire fight and top healing meters, but then they were actually balanced once you hit max level in WoD.
    Well, no. They weren't balanced at max level but I'm picking up what you're putting down. Atonement healing was bananas at that point in the expac
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    Well, no. They weren't balanced at max level but I'm picking up what you're putting down. Atonement healing was bananas at that point in the expac
    >Atonement
    >WoD

bruh

atonement was hot garbage in WoD

it healed for so little that you couldn't even heal dungeons with it

They nerfed assassination AoE, what a joke, no way assassination was in the top 5 aoe specs and certainly didn't need a nerf in the area we're already weak as fuck in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only the best of treatment for the scummiest of classes

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who's been playing a Rogue since vanilla as my primary alt... This was necessary, at least as far as PvP is concerned, we were way overtuned.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    I hope these nerfs are desired, atleast.
    I think it got a bit out of the way, blizzard is reacting even to the smallest stat scaling advantages and nerfing them with -3%:

I think well be in the bottom 1/3 and some of these nerfs were not desired.

Biggest problem actual is that rogues geting much much hate from the pvp players. I hope that wont mirror to much to our raid dps. active us forum writers contains 95% pvp player.. and theyr crying alot.... it wouldve been better to be realy realy bad at pvp to have a decent pve raid start in bfa -_-
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2018-08-10 at 07:37 PM.

First, non-Rogues coming into OUR sub-forum & spouting off is shitte...

Second, Rogues should NEVER be nerfed, if anything, they should be buffed to straight GodMode...!!!

Third, there is no third...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Same shit happened to Warlocks during Legion Pre-Patch. They were OP as fuck and people yelled for nerfs, which Blizzard did. Rogues are OP right now. Seriously, you guys are one-shotting people. That’s not fair; it’s not balanced.
    Dude ur acting like all that us rogue posters
    Its about PVE!!! NOT pvp.

I think reaction like urs ( pvp player reacting to pve nerfs: nerf them more theyr still oneshoting ) are making blizzards decisions.

They are absolutly op at pvp right now, but idk what will be at lvl 120.
    But pve and pvp are 2 difference things, i hope blizzard knows that too.
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2018-08-11 at 05:45 AM.

Honestly the ret nerfs are the same issue. What makes us do major damage is the talent and legendary combo, i would imagine the same is for rogues. Being the victim of one shot combos from rogues I can at least poke my nose in here and say something had to happen. However I will say this: I would imagine your nerfs are based on Legendary + current set up combos. 120 might be a very different story so hopefully if it is undertuned it will be brought back to normalized damage.

However if it ends up regardless even w/o leggos you people can just one shot people for no reason at all then well.....