Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

New study finds that majority of Liberals are stupid homosexuals who failed?

Wow so it turns out liberals are stupid homosexuals who failed at achieving their dreams so instead of accepting reality that they are useless and worthless, they go after citizens who are successful or who are making real progress towards their dreams.

Trump is great for being the first to expose this, followed by Alex Jones.

This is not my opinion, just the one of Scientists and people who believe in facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Wow so it turns out liberals are stupid homosexuals who failed at achieving their dreams so instead of accepting reality that they are useless and worthless, they go after citizens who are successful or who are making real progress towards their dreams.

Do you have a link to support this claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you have a link to support this claim?
    He's @Dankdruid, I'd be surprised if he even knew how to link a URL.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    It's amazing that he has yet to be perma banned.

Oh this wont last long.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Sounds like a parody of that NPC meme making its rounds on social media.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Oh this wont last long.
    lolololol asdas

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk about low quality bait. Yeesh.

What drives a person to be so desperate for political insult that they just start spouting off like a butthurt middle-schooler?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Imagine being so pathetic that you have to hide behind fake claims instead of arguing from a position of actual facts.

I'm not sure how you feel about liberals plz elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's amazing that he has yet to be perma banned.
    Well this has to be the push to get banned lol

How is this still open?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post

This is not my opinion, just the one of Scientists and people who believe in facts.
    And a famous scientist, Dr Evil, has proven that conservatives are afraid to leave their homes for fear of being exposed to new ideas. The Amish community is a test effort to save their true way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    Well this has to be the push to get banned lol
    I just look at his history of started threads, and it's clear he has been banned dozens upon dozens of times.

Correlation doesn't always equal causation OP.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I think this thread topic is fascinating and should be discussed in great length and detail.

People on MMO-Champion are a unique sort of ridiculous. I can't believe some of you are actually taking this post seriously and asking for links.