Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I don't dislike the new animation for Wings but I do wish they added a glyph for people who prefer the original animation. There's really no reason they couldn't do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    How often does the divine storm trait proc?
    I'm not sure what the exact proc rate is but it's at least as often as Divine Purpose. It can also proc off of any attack which is cool. I'm really glad they listened to those of us that asked for that proc back (just wish it was baseline like it should have been since WoD).

15+ Year Old Account
    DS proc seems to be 2 rppm.

No more consecration update??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nvir View Post
    i wish they would update the ground effect for consecration as it is the only ground animation to not have been changed
    IT HAD ONE! they updated it on the ptr... idk why tf it's not coming today

Same reason they removed the chain lightning/lightning bolt update last year, and in blizzard indy company fashion, a single spell effect once benched will require at least two xpacks to be implemented, if at all.

Either its bugged or the animation is for holy and prot for wings? I didn't have the new animation as retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Either its bugged or the animation is for holy and prot for wings? I didn't have the new animation as retribution.
    It’s really buggy right now. Some people have the new animation for Avenging crusader but don’t have it for Sanctified Wrath as holy. Some have it for sanctified Wrath but not AC, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    Same reason they removed the chain lightning/lightning bolt update last year, and in blizzard indy company fashion, a single spell effect once benched will require at least two xpacks to be implemented, if at all.
    Shaman NPCs have been using an updated version if lightning bolt since BfA prepatch. Funny, isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    It’s really buggy right now. Some people have the new animation for Avenging crusader but don’t have it for Sanctified Wrath as holy. Some have it for sanctified Wrath but not AC, etc.
    I don't play holy, but maybe there is a glyph that alters the animation. Was the case for my ret on the ptr.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Shaman NPCs have been using an updated version if lightning bolt since BfA prepatch. Funny, isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't play holy, but maybe there is a glyph that alters the animation. Was the case for my ret on the ptr.
    Nope people that were checking removed all glyphs and it still didn’t work. For me it doesn’t show for AC but does for SW, however there’s a lot that have it working for AC but not for SW.

The butterfly wings glyph would be the only one I think to alter anything but everyone I’ve spoken to already removed it. The forums are talking about the same issues as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems that the butterfly wings glyph blocks the new animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the butterfly wings glyph before patch and I still see the butterfly wings, except for when running Avenging Crusader.

I can however no longer see the actual glyph :/

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Consecration

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. Gutting one of the best animations...
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Strongly dislike the new wings animation, but I'm a male draenei, and they attach at my lower back and give me a trampstamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Miena View Post
    These wings are floppy and soft/round looking, which simply is too feminine of a look for a Paladin.
    Which is fine cuz you're supposed to play a female toon.

Spoiler alert, you are not your toon and there's no logic in trying to make it represent you.

I don't understand people who wants to see a man's ass in their face the entire time they play WoW, unless you're gay or a straight female, which is like less than 5% of the game (wild guess here don't call the FBI about this claim).

I love the new wings, personally. I forgot about them until last night when I actually used it in the new warfront. I remember seeing consecration got a sweet new animation, but is it not in the game yet? Or is it prot only or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Consecration, AW and Holy light have had the same animation since vanilla. Also, didnt warlocks receive a massive update in 8.0? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWAJHFfFIaM
    Warlocks only got the spell effects updated, they still haven't received new casting animations like the rest of the casters did ages ago.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Khadgar View Post
    I love the new wings, personally. I forgot about them until last night when I actually used it in the new warfront. I remember seeing consecration got a sweet new animation, but is it not in the game yet? Or is it prot only or something?

Warlocks only got the spell effects updated, they still haven't received new casting animations like the rest of the casters did ages ago.
    Yes they did, demo got new casting animations which was brought to afflic and destro in 8.1

Wtf happened to conc?!?!!?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Khadgar View Post
    I love the new wings, personally. I forgot about them until last night when I actually used it in the new warfront.
    Yeah I love the new wings feels so epic when I go avenging wrath now. The old wings just felt plain boring they hardly looked like wings.

And having my free Divine storm procs from the new azerite traits making rotation feel exciting again, just need a proc notifier for Divine storm procs. If anyone knows one hit me up yooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    i like this new one better, but it needs the flames of the other one.

there's flames for like a split second, but then it's just flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    That's what i said!! I been looking for days no explanation no nothing they just teased us on the ptr and killed it before it went live for no reason. Probably a couple people cried on ptr and ruined it for the other 99%