Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    Does WoWHead actually ban complaining? That's nuts. Although the wow reddit did, so I wouldn't be surprised.
    No they don't. People on Wowhead, besides some light complaints now and then, likes playing the game. People here seem so to be forced with a knife to play the game... or quiters who still complain....

It's actually better if the mmo champ 'community' stays far away. It's a mess here and dying because people who play and enjoy this game are not coming over here anymore.
    Last edited by PlazaPlaza; 2019-01-18 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    This is another very underwhelming patch release if you don't enjoy raiding. I can see why these videos get disliked to oblivion. Somehow a couple of hours in LFR is supposed to keep me going until 8.2 comes along.
    Because of raiding? hmm then, if they release a survival guide for classic should the people who not like raiding give it as much dislikes?

I won't play classic, I don't have the time and I don't like some things about it. So, because of that should I hit that delicius dislike button? would it be fair? I don't think it is, and I would never do that. The content they talk about in that video is good, except azerite, that video doesn't deserve the many dislikes it has, that just proves that we are certainly in a trend of hate, i'm sure at least 25% of those dislikes are from people who didn't even see it before pressing the button.

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Because of raiding? hmm then, if they release a survival guide for classic should the people who not like raiding give it as much dislikes?

I won't play classic, I don't have the time and I don't like some things about it. So, because of that should I hit that delicius dislike button? would it be fair? I don't think it is, and I would never do that. The content they talk about in that video is good, except azerite, that video doesn't deserve the many dislikes it has, that just proves that we are certainly in a trend of hate, i'm sure at least 25% of those dislikes are from people who didn't even see it before pressing the button.
    No, because they lowered the bar they set with Legion. I only did a few LFRs in legion but I was never bored and i had lots to do to keep me amused. Getting all my alts through the class quests was a joy. In bfa everything is a chore. If you don't raid there is precious little new for you to do.

No, because they lowered the bar they set with Legion. I only did a few LFRs in legion but I was never bored and i had lots to do to keep me amused. Getting all my alts through the class quests was a joy. In bfa everything is a chore. If you don't raid there is precious little new for you to do.
    Well, there's the whole M+ season with a new major affix and the new pvp season and the new azerite ring with some really interesting traits for each class. There is enough to do in general, but it seems it's for activities you don't enjoy.

I'm looking forward to it, because I'm a casual heroic raider and I like m+ (though I'm not one of the high key pushers).

To all that ppl unsubbed or going unsub cause of Allied Races:

Plz unsub or stay unsubbed and never come back. We dont need you here.

When your solely reason, to play or not play a game, is a stupid model, you will be not needed here. You will add nothing to the game crowd and this game really not needs ppl like you.

When you really play the game, and complain or defend mechanics, classes, systems, ... fine. But when you are just here to jump around with your cool looking model, you get bored of 4 weeks later, plz for the love of god, go away. You ppl are the cancer of this game.

Plz go away and never come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post

When your solely reason, to play or not play a game, is a stupid model, you will be not needed here. You will add nothing to the game crowd and this game really not needs ppl like you.

When you really play the game, and complain or defend mechanics, classes, systems, ... fine. But when you are just here to jump around with your cool looking model, you get bored of 4 weeks later, plz for the love of god, go away. You ppl are the cancer of this game.

Yes have people go away and not play a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game....you are a special kind of stupid

Lets just have people not play a game that has to have people for content. People like you are the reason why WoW sucks *** now

I'm not saying it's a main reason. But it is a minor one. I just want to be a Kul Tiran Druid. It's one of the few race/class combos I've wanted in this game for years is Human Druid. Only other 2 were Gnome Priest and Hunter.

And seriously grow up. Telling people not to come back and comparing them to a terminal illness is downright pitiful. I don't care what someones opinion of a game is good or bad. Comparing them to cancer is just disgusting and petulant.

I partly agree with the allied races criticism in a way. They were hyped up as a big one for this expansion and they have yet to be seen. Imo they should be available the minute the raid is finished imo. Provided you meet all the criteria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    I'm sorry, but while the systems being meh in BFA is the developers fault, the expansion releasing earlier than it should is the whiners fault
    That isn't even remotely close to reality... The expansion was released before it was complete because Activision are greedy fucks who wanted to make their quarterly quota. They've been pulling this stunt for years with all their titles. You're delusional if you think :whiny players" had even an ounce of influence over the game's release, since that decision goes waaaaaay above any of us. Not to mention the countless people of the BETA forums, including myself, telling Blizzard for months that shit was ready. They didn't listen, because they don't give a fuck.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'm not saying it's a main reason. But it is a minor one. I just want to be a Kul Tiran Druid. It's one of the few race/class combos I've wanted in this game for years is Human Druid. Only other 2 were Gnome Priest and Hunter.

And seriously grow up. Telling people not to come back and comparing them to a terminal illness is downright pitiful. I don't care what someones opinion of a game is good or bad. Comparing them to cancer is just disgusting and petulant.

I partly agree with the allied races criticism in a way. They were hyped up as a big one for this expansion and they have yet to be seen. Imo they should be available the minute the raid is finished imo. Provided you meet all the criteria.
    i have not the slightest problem with ppl complaining about the missing allied races. totally no offense here.

but base the descission if you play this game or not on allied races, is just hillarious. i mean, what are this for ppl ? what is their reason to play wow, when it just depends on a model ? how will be that ppl any good for the game ? they give blizzard money for some stupid cheap model shit and show them they just do not have to make a good game.

and for the guy above: what content should i expect that this players will paticipate in ? WQs ? LFR ? i dont need them to play the game there. its solo content. what the hell should be the win for the health of that (as guy mentioned) MMO, when they at best do some WQs and hop around with their new model for 1-2 months subbed and then leave forever ?

ppl like Eleccybubb, that ALSO wants their models, TOTALLY no offense and problem at all. complains are justified. but to only play the game when that models are available makes zero sense and this type of ppls are not good for the game.

This is another very underwhelming patch release if you don't enjoy raiding. I can see why these videos get disliked to oblivion. Somehow a couple of hours in LFR is supposed to keep me going until 8.2 comes along.
    LOL the dislike on the video have nothing to do with the content on the patch.

Bc litterally with minor diferences the patch cycle so far on BFA is the same as Legion.

The ppl that dislike the video, like 70% dont event watch it they just do it bc "hate something" is the new hister thing to do on internet.

Social media have become a really terrible place to get good info. Alot of game videos have proff that already.

I think I've never been less excited about the release of a raid than now.
    Time gating kills this game.

Class halls has been one of the best things blizzard has done, and I agree at some point with you (trowing random %, about 80% hahaha)
    LFR is just the excuse to be able to make raiding content so blizzard won't dedicate much to it :S

ill wait for 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    To everyone complaining about Allied races: We've known since Blizzcon that the races aren't until 8.1.5. They're in testing on the 8.1.5 PTR RIGHT NOW, and it has been posted on this very site. Don't expect them before march.
    They were announced to be in the game at the Blizzcon before the Blizzcon you mentioned. Stop whiteknighting, they are just cash grabbers now. I won't play the game again until the end of the expac, where I will do all content they added in a year, in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    That isn't even remotely close to reality... The expansion was released before it was complete because Activision are greedy fucks who wanted to make their quarterly quota. They've been pulling this stunt for years with all their titles. You're delusional if you think :whiny players" had even an ounce of influence over the game's release, since that decision goes waaaaaay above any of us. Not to mention the countless people of the BETA forums, including myself, telling Blizzard for months that shit was ready. They didn't listen, because they don't give a fuck.
    In your world full of hating ofc it's just like you are saying, and not a combination of activision and them wanting to pelase the people who asked for a shorter content drought. Ofc activision behind, and blizzard also wants money, that's true and they will do some werid shit from time to time to bring more money, like all big companies. blizzard could make millions of changes trying to do something for wow, and they only thing you would read/hear is "MAU MAU MAU" "CASH GRAB CASH GRAB" "PHONES PHONES PHONES" because over the years it seems they created spoiled fanboys who turned into the avatars of the new hate, the new revolution!.

As I have said to some people before, if you are capable of producing this quantity of toxicity and hate with a video game and a company, man, I feel sorry if any of your friends changes and you feel they are not the same, they should hide.

5 months into it and they still don't have the new playable races added LOL what a joke

All those responsible for this clearly don't like WoW and are only in it for the money

Awe seeing all the crying about no Kul-tiran yet, I can't wait to see the shitstorm it will be when they realize how gated they are. Reminder, they are locked behind:
    Exalted rep
    Mythic dungeon
    Full quest chain

Enjoy don't expect to join in 8.1.5 and be able to roll one immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    They were announced to be in the game at the Blizzcon before the Blizzcon you mentioned. Stop whiteknighting, they are just cash grabbers now. I won't play the game again until the end of the expac, where I will do all content they added in a year, in 2 days
    And they said they would come in 8.0, right? right!!!, no.

Oh man, enough of your excuses, if we did not have datamining, forums and a lot more information on the internet, then yeah, blizzard cash grab assholes! they did not tell us the zandalari wouldn't be on 8.0 (they did, before the expansion even came out) and we couldn't look for it because there is no information and I bought the game and paid a subscription!!.

Blizzard are truly evil, I see it now, they are taking advantage of people who can't read and look for information on something, buying blindly their game so they could take the cash of those people, man they are genius level of evil.

EDIT: What I can agree on is that they delayed the races to almost mid expansion so they could have more people subscribed just before 8.2, that is the BIG patch and the one they need to be loved, but that they took the money of those people and lied? what money? the one they decided to use knowing what they would get?, then that's the fault of those people, blizzard did not take the money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Awe seeing all the crying about no Kul-tiran yet, I can't wait to see the shitstorm it will be when they realize how gated they are. Reminder, they are locked behind:
    Exalted rep
    Mythic dungeon
    Full quest chain

Nah, that's easy and fast to achieve, just sub 2-3 weeks before 8.1.5
    Last edited by eduwneso; 2019-01-18 at 03:18 PM.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    i have not the slightest problem with ppl complaining about the missing allied races. totally no offense here.

but base the descission if you play this game or not on allied races, is just hillarious. i mean, what are this for ppl ? what is their reason to play wow, when it just depends on a model ? how will be that ppl any good for the game ? they give blizzard money for some stupid cheap model shit and show them they just do not have to make a good game.

and for the guy above: what content should i expect that this players will paticipate in ? WQs ? LFR ? i dont need them to play the game there. its solo content. what the hell should be the win for the health of that (as guy mentioned) MMO, when they at best do some WQs and hop around with their new model for 1-2 months subbed and then leave forever ?

ppl like Eleccybubb, that ALSO wants their models, TOTALLY no offense and problem at all. complains are justified. but to only play the game when that models are available makes zero sense and this type of ppls are not good for the game.
    There is a substantial RP community in WoW. Hence the existence of RP servers. Also, many people consider their character as an extension of them in a virtual world. It's THEM. It's their AVATAR.

Who are you to judge what players find fun in this game? And yes, despite your pitiful ignorance, there are people who might hate WoW's current game systems, but find immersion on a new race/class combo. And yes, for those people (although i don't belong to them, but have met many in my WoW experience of 12 unsubbed years) new allied races are what they were expecting from this xpac.

And they still get diddles from Blizzard.

And because you're either young or (despite age) totally not mature, just a small snippet of wisdom i have acquired in life:

Whatever you may think is bad, garbage, worthless, dangerous, (add any negative here), you should remember there are more people in this planet than you can imagine who actually have the opposite opinion about it.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Exalted rep
    Mythic dungeon
    Full quest chain

Exalted takes no time at all, the dungeons are no longer mythic only. Kul'tirans get a longer quest chain for some reason, yea, only real complaint there.