Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I will freely admit that while I agree Night Elves have the biggest ground to kill Sylvanas, alongside Genn, I still hope she gets away with it in the sense of becomig some Death entity simply on the basis that I genuinely despise all her non-night elf Horde opposition and the gradual spiral into Peacecraft. Also because my main race is Forsaken and the post-Sylvanas future is grim.
    Pretty much this. I feel sorry for the night Elves, but if that somewhat reliefs me, they are getting their mouths kicked anyways when Anduin love troop tells them being mad at genocides made on you it's wrong.

I will freely admit that while I agree Night Elves have the biggest ground to kill Sylvanas, alongside Genn, I still hope she gets away with it in the sense of becomig some Death entity simply on the basis that I genuinely despise all her non-night elf Horde opposition and the gradual spiral into Peacecraft. Also because my main race is Forsaken and the post-Sylvanas future is grim.
    Doesn’t that just come down to “Two wrongs make a right”? I agree that the resistance to Sylvanas within the Horde is pretty pathetic though, with loyalty-confused Baine waffling around, and Saurfang sulking in his cell, it’s hard to look at them with anything other than pity...

On a side-note, as a Forsaken main, i figured you’d be used to grim business by now. :3 (Sorry, i couldn’t resist!)

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Doesn’t that just come down to “Two wrongs make a right”? I agree that the resistance to Sylvanas within the Horde is pretty pathetic though, with loyalty-confused Baine waffling around, and Saurfang sulking in his cell, it’s hard to look at them with anything other than pity...

On a side-note, as a Forsaken main, i figured you’d be used to grim business by now. :3 (Sorry, i couldn’t resist!)
    Pretty much. The thing is, the post-Sylvanas Horde, besides the Mag'har, Zandalari and Gallywix, have fuck all I'm interested in. The orcs, whom I liked best, are already dead since Mists. The Forsaken are about to get Calia'd. Baine, Anduin, Saurfang and now post-dialogue rewrite Bob are irredeemable. While I loathe that they turned the Forsaken's premier character into a failure-ridden Old God puppet without even the dignity of being the end boss of her own villain-batting expansion to shill absolutely wretched characters, there's nothing she can do that would make her less palatable than the Unifaction.

That was too easy a pun. I can't begrudge you.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by insert random number View Post
    I've heard people suggesting that blizzard might push Sylvanas along the Kerrigan route. She'll use the horde to ascend the "death" food chain and once she ascends she'll drop the horde like a sack of bricks.

She won't be an end boss and she won't be part of a faction. Her roll will be more like that of Bwonsamdi.

There's still many ways the story could play out, all of it unconfirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said: As a horde player i'm not to fussed either way. It will be good to remove Sylvanas from of the horde and forsaken. Either through ascension or coup.
    Forsaken are nothing without Sylvanas. I repeat, Forsaken are nothing without Sylvanas. They have no identification. Their banners represent Sylvanas. Their voicelines represent Sylvanas. Their whole storyline from the start to now represent Sylvanas. The Faction is nothing without Sylvanas.

No other faction in the game is more dependent on their leader than the Forsaken is. There is no other leader to rise up and take the chain of command so Blizzard are digging their own grave if they remove Sylvanas. I will hate them so much man. I will hate them to the point where I will refuse to play this game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    worgens and humans litterally had a fucking dumbo revenge against forsaken in the middle of the apocalypse, for free....
    Wut? What are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    No other faction in the game is more dependent on their leader than the Forsaken is. There is no other leader to rise up and take the chain of command so Blizzard are digging their own grave if they remove Sylvanas. I will hate them so much man. I will hate them to the point where I will refuse to play this game anymore.
    Well join the club, then... Lots of Alliance are already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post

- - - Updated - - -

stromheim. where genn and roger kamikazed on the forsaken fleet.
    event completely ignorend by anduin and the entire alliance for all bts book and bfa....

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    stromheim. where genn and roger kamikazed on the forsaken fleet.
    event completely ignorend by anduin and the entire alliance for all bts book and bfa....
    They just prevented that Sylvanas gets even stronger and doing even more evil. It just maintained the status quo, thats not really revenge. If they would have killed Nathanos or rip apart Sylvanas, that would be revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    They just prevented that Sylvanas gets even stronger and doing even more evil. It just maintained the status quo, thats not really revenge. If they would have killed Nathanos or rip apart Sylvanas, that would be revenge.
    They attempted to kill the Horde's Warchief and successfully wrecked the fleet in a war with Satan with zero knowledge of what she was doing. I'm not going to say Genn isn't well-motivated, he has excellent motive post-Gilneas, but let's not kid around about the act. Besides, we know from Sylvanas herself that she was going to go after the place alone, and the entire rest of the fleet was there to help the PC get the Aegis and save the world. This was before she became a cartoon after all.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post

- - - Updated - - -

And who might you be referring to? As far as I know all Alliance leaders are still there and have people that can easily fill in their position if they ended up dead or missing. Only Anduin will be hard to replace if he dies as there isn't a suitable leader to take his place. But let's be real here, he will not die because Blizzard loves their golden boi and have him alive in the future comic where he is 80 year old and they already killed one human leader last expansion they will not kill another one for another 6 until Anduin has grandchildren that can replace him.

Actually scratch that, Jaina can easily replace Anduin too, there you go. Blizzard loves Alliance, man.
    Last edited by Deventh; 2019-04-25 at 06:55 PM.

oh nooouh, evil sylvanas trying to guarantee a future for the forsakens....
    i not even cite the lantern event, i dont even know why you pulled it. i was refeering explicity the initial terrorist act done with the clear intent of revenge against sylvanas and the forsakens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Forsaken are nothing without Sylvanas. I repeat, Forsaken are nothing without Sylvanas. They have no identification. Their banners represent Sylvanas. Their voicelines represent Sylvanas. Their whole storyline from the start to now represent Sylvanas. The Faction is nothing without Sylvanas.

This is so true, and this is why i was so interested in the story of Sylvanas in Stormheim in Legion, as it actually was a way to solve the problem with the Forsaken and make them "eternal", though i would have been fine if in this expansion, we would had Sylvanas attack the Halls of Valor (as she pointed out she could do to get the Valkyrs if that was needed), heck that could even have been a good way to introduce the Vrykul Allied race for the Alliance and the Kvaldir allied race for the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    This is going to be another case of burning of the tree and "its not what you think" scenario..

people will keep expecting a twist or some kind of difference between MOP and BFA until the end because blizz will insist that it will not be the same and surprise it will be exactly the same.
    Exactly this. Blizzard is so fucking lazy with their writing that they are physically incapable of writing a plottwist.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Because I disagree I am a troll? Got it.
    If you disagreed with me that the sky was blue, yes. Only an imbecile would fail to see the similarities in the story, so you are either trolling for your own amusement or unspeakably dim.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-04-25 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

I mean. many people have said it wont come to this. What will problay happend is after 8.2 before 8.2.5 Sylvanas will disapear and she wont appear before 8.3 or even 9.0 And so because she have gone, The horde will do a peacefull rebelion. So the horde can have their cake and fuck it too

I see similarities but thing is that they are not the major reason why story is being told. Just start with Garrosh and Sylvanas. Garrosh wanted True Horde, Sylvannas doesn't. She is trying to have an alternative for her people. Different reason. That is what an imbecile should see as well but alas, many don't.
    Right, using genocide to start a war that's decimated her own people, she's such a hero

She's become a moustache-twirling, one dimensional villain because Blizzard needed her to be so they could justify re-using MoP's nonsense. I'll very much enjoy the keening of her sad, delusional handful of remaining fans when Method is posing with her Old-God corruption addled corpse in a year or so.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see similarities but thing is that they are not the major reason why story is being told. Just start with Garrosh and Sylvanas. Garrosh wanted True Horde, Sylvannas doesn't. She is trying to have an alternative for her people. Different reason. That is what an imbecile should see as well but alas, many don't.
    Lets be fair, we don't really know the ultimate plan of Sylvanas, i do agree that is most likely something connected with Death and the Shadowlands

Note: Also its not unfair of him to make the comparison with Garrosh, in the end, i do think that Blizzard is drawing this comparison intentionally, just as they have drawn comparison between Sylvanas and the Lich King, in the end, is "Are you willingly to become that with you hate the most to get what you want?"
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2019-04-25 at 09:18 PM.

Sylvanas has lived long enough, since vanilla. And she has been crazy for some time now.

Ofc Blizzard is going this "I have a grand scheme to save the world, but I can't tell you even though I am the horde warchief. I can only do this secretly alone with my trusted toyboy Nathanos instead of motivate the whole horde" retarded crap.

Just get over of her and her annoying bf. Hiding everything from your colleagues and killing your own people, It is just bad leadership.

To be honest I prefer Garrosh 2.0 to Illidan 2.0. Redemption arc to Sylvanas feels totally off to me.
    Same. Illidan's was sketchy enough as it is, and most of his crimes were against NPC factions and races. Sylvanas has been taking a dump on the Alliance since Cata, escalated even that in BfA, and now a good chunk of the Horde's playerbase hates her guts as well. I've no idea how Blizzard could possibly sell us a redemption story...

...but then again "Draenor iz free" exists so they might still try.

Also because my main race is Forsaken and the post-Sylvanas future is grim.
    I have not been long on these forums but I really got the impression that your main race are Orcs. I can agree with the sentiment about post-Sylvanas future of the Forsaken. Then again, the Forsaken were always built around her as semi-messiah figure.

10+ Year Old Account
    So whenever ANYTHING in similar in life you just whine about it? Life must be such a pain..

Or just when Blizzard does it?
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru