Poll: What would you do?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    I would become the best moderator of Gen-OT you all have ever seen.
    Stopping time to delete all them bot spam threads all at once. How very commendable of you!

First make it so that they don't hurt me whenever I use them. Then next.... Profit!

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    I'd erase California.

On second thought, maybe I'd just get rid of Silicon Valley and Los Angeles. It's not the rest of the state's fault that those places suck.
    Take note when you erase those two cities you also erase everything in the past, present and future from people, things and ideologies that have been, will be and is there.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Probably the same. With the kicker that the half that goes out the window are the dumb and ignorant and and all abramic religion supporters.

First I'd use the stones to make a special necklace to fit the stones in since I'd soon tire of walking around with an ugly as glove all day. Then I would make it invisible for anyone but me and live out my life as if nothing changed. Occasionally I'd use the power of the stones for little things.

Should I ever get in the mood of snapping the damn thing I'd make me a device that would protect me from death while doing so.

I'd probably be the ultimate troll and shatter earth just for the lols , die right after .

7+ Year Old Account
    Use them to destroy them. They’re too dangerous.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get laid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

I would create a planet that was made out pizza

Why use the Gauntlet when I could just use each one individually?

Remove the internet from existence

Do my best to hide or destroy it so that no one can use it.

We may think ourselves intelligent and wise, but really we humans fuck up the most basic shit all the time, remaking the universe is magnitudes beyond that. I wouldn't trust anyone with such power, least of all myself.

Eliminate or dampen all of humanity's worst qualities. Greed, willful ignorance, and violence come to mind. I guess this would involve either the mind or soul gems? It'd help that I could use the time gem to view every possible future based on what exactly I change, so it can't possibly backfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Eliminate or dampen all of humanity's worst qualities. Greed, willful ignorance, and violence come to mind. I guess this would involve either the mind or soul gems? It'd help that I could use the time gem to view every possible future based on what exactly I change, so it can't possibly backfire.
    Mind, Soul, Reality and Time. Even using just four outta six would be enough to lethally wound you not to remind you of the mental strain to think of that before making it reality with all that power surging through you.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Reforge myself to withstand the glove, then use it to make myself a nice little planet or pocket dimension while looking through time and space trying to find out everything that is out there. Also magic shit.. I'd totally study all of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    You sure that's true? Seen a guy get fried good using the gauntlet.
    That wasn't the Infinity Gauntlet though, it was cheap-ass copy with real gems installed.

Swap Harrison Fords chest with a bears chest and give bears Harrison Fords chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    That wasn't the Infinity Gauntlet though, it was cheap-ass copy with real gems installed.
    Even the gauntlet was fried the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Get laid

destroy the stones and let life pan out as it was meant to,life is what it is good and bad.