Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Okay first of all I was apparently poisoned near the end of day 1 so if I will die if I am not healed tonight.
    This also confirms that we are against unseen and not cults.

Oh and I was jailed last night
    Could've been the Prince trying to protect you (by jailing you).

- - - Updated - - -

Not seeing any other roles that can jail

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    @dupti if you were poisoned it wasn’t the assassin. Wiki says they bleed. On my phone and can’t check who poisons though (wiki acts weird).
    Hm, the only real poison in the game seems to be the butler being able to poison the king.
    While you are correct that the wiki ability does indeed say bleed, it seems like people just refer to it as poisoning. Seeing as it happened during the day I am 99% positive it is the assassins ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I am feeling rather set up right now, and I am not sure what to make of it. Awaiting something before progressing on it. You know what.
    I wasn't referring to the target, but the whole "cop" thing. Technically mercy wasn't the cop but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @dupti You said you were jailed, were you able to talk to the person who jailed you?
    No I was not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Could've been the Prince trying to protect you (by jailing you).
    Oh yes it was definitely the prince as no other roles can jail and I see no reason to question his reasoning for jailing me. Whether he thought I was scummy or tried to protect me doesn't really matter. However if a doc wants to save me this night, he should not jail me tonight.

But this all depends on the doc

- - - Updated - - -

Also obviously doc should not claim or even soft claim at this point

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, moving on.

Sooooooooooooo Crackle, you were converted werent you?

- - - Updated - - -

I have reasons to believe the wiki isn't gospel. Just saying.
    I think I know what you are getting at but I'm fairly positive that you are wrong

I wasn't referring to the target, but the whole "cop" thing. Technically mercy wasn't the cop but still.
    I believe the proper quote is "then that's gonna be a mess"!
    Let's just say the authors of reality have no sense of subtleness.
    I am no longer even surprised. This is just how these things always works.

I think I know what you are getting at but I'm fairly positive that you are wrong
    I echo tea's statement about knowing. Let's leave misconceptions at that.

Still waiting for the person I am waiting for before continuing this in a much less cryptic way.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Yes so am I. But if you are suggesting that person is scum you are wrong (unless he was converted last night of course). Like I am almost 100% certain you are wrong but I can explain later

I am in agreement. And dibs on explaining it first :P
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

But I don't think he should straight up claim for no reason whatsoever. Based on what you have said people already know he hasn't posted yet but there really isnt any reason for him to claim

7+ Year Old Account
    Best guess for Mercy being killed is they were a talker and active at the end of D1 trying to push for a lynch vs. No Lynch with those who were online.

Dupti, i'm tempted to propose we should let you die from the bleeding. It would be a good tactic if we only have one healer to bleed someone early in the game to distract them tonight from their intended target or for a scum to claim they were hit with a slow kill to try and garner their town status. i have to think on this more.
    @Lora was that late post D1 your claim of the Court Wizard role?

But I don't think he should straight up claim for no reason whatsoever. Based on what you have said people already know he hasn't posted yet but there really isnt any reason for him to claim
    That's a good point. No reason to continue this. Shall we just spill the beans?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Best guess for Mercy being killed is they were a talker and active at the end of D1 trying to push for a lynch vs. No Lynch with those who were online.

Dupti, i'm tempted to propose we should let you die from the bleeding. It would be a good tactic if we only have one healer to bleed someone early in the game to distract them tonight from their intended target or for a scum to claim they were hit with a slow kill to try and garner their town status. i have to think on this more.
    If the doctor misses the NK target, we would effectively be losing two players per night.

You don't actually expect me to agree with this? Also the doc can do whatever the doc wants to do, you should under no circumstance try to direct the doc. If the doc wants to save me he can, if he does not want to he should not. We really should not be talking anymore about this, just let the doc decide what he wants to do

- - - Updated - - -

That's a good point. No reason to continue this. Shall we just spill the beans?
    Yeah I'm not sure there is any reason for us not to

- - - Updated - - -

And this goes for everyone. Let's not talk about what the doc should do, just let the scum deal with the WIFOM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Dupti, i'm tempted to propose we should let you die from the bleeding.
    I don't understand the logic behind that suggestion.

Okay then.

Last night, I was invited to a quicktopic thread with Dupti. Our gracious host, a mystic, had brought us together. We could talk, and we did, and we assume the mystic could read what we said but otherwise not participate.

Lots of stuff was said in there. The most important things being that Dupti said he was poisoned, and I said I would target Mercy tonight. Which I did. We also revealed our roles to each other, maybe we should just show that to the rest of the thread for reasons i'll explain later this post - i'll leave that decision to dupti.

One of the particularly statements were me claiming that if mercy somehow was the cop, then that would be a mess. Oh irony. Of course, I was speaking on the principle that mercy would not die, but...

I read the mystic as town by dusk of day 1 for picking me and dupti. I read dupti as town from last gameday, and further interactions tonight. If dupti was indeed jailed, he is not scum today either. Doc protect on dupti today seems very sensible IMO.

Now - my theory is that I have been framed. My mercy targeting is the reason why mercy died. Not because I visited him; but because someone saw that I said I would visit him and figured this was a good casus belli for getting me lynched by killing him on the same night. That someone is not the mystic I believe, and it is not dupti IMO. I believe that someone is a fourth person snooping in. At least that's my read of the situation.

If dupti agrees with this read, then our roles are known to the scum snooping in, and we might as well just claim - and the mystic should keep quiet for now. If not, I'll stay silent on the role part. There is an interesting discussion we can have if we reveal our roles though - but it is my firm belief that dupti is town so it is less interesting than it seems.

Framing? Seriously? I've never seen that work out as planned in a mafia game.

For heaven's sake don't claim

I don't think anyone is trying to frame you. Probably just a coincidence. But it just bothered me that he ended up flipping a cop like role since it could indicate you had a cop read on him for some reason in which case it might have been a slip (as in you would have talked about it in the scumthread). But I think you are town (well, I at least believe you were town in the night obviously have no idea if you were converted!)

- - - Updated - - -

I also agree with Val - I don't think us claiming is going do anything at this point. I was jailed so my claim is useless and I dont think you should claim either

Very well.
    I still do believe someone else than the mystic was listening in, so if you get into a QT thread in the future, do be slightly wary of what you say.
    Nonetheless, I shall not claim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Interesting twist. It is interesting that Dupti already claimed to be jailed. In any other game that should have prevented all other night actions including a nighttime shared QT I would think. But again, this isn't a normal game....

I can't find anything one way or the other that says how the game two roles would interact if they had the same target. Anyone else have a thought on this?

5+ Year Old Account
    Interesting twist. It is interesting that Dupti already claimed to be jailed. In any other game that should have prevented all other night actions including a nighttime shared QT I would think. But again, this isn't a normal game....

I can't find anything one way or the other that says how the game two roles would interact if they had the same target. Anyone else have a thought on this?
    FoS: Kryllian

Vote: Kryllian

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    FoS: Kryllian

Vote: Kryllian
    What's this?

5+ Year Old Account
    My reason? Kryllian is clearly paying attention to the thread but - much like D1 - is leaving key details out or conveniently painting someone in a bad light by overlooking key details. Dupti never claimed to be poisoned in the night. He claimed to be poisoned towards the end of D1.

Hit 'post' before I gave my reason. >.>

Kryllian, only the prince can jail. It should be obvious I am not lying about being jailed.
    Unless you don't believe there is a mystic and you think me and Danner are scumbuddies making some weird ass play, it should also be obvious I was in a mystic thread