Poll: What would you do if Off-Topic was removed?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What if Off-Topic Forums were removed?

The off topic forums have become a more prominent feature of this website. But how would you react if all the off topic forums were removed from MMO Champion and only the gaming forums remained? Do you think you'd still be around?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine by me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. I’m not married or tied to it. It’s fun entertaining but things end. Just move forward.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    this topic is totally not at all being posted for sort of hidden agenda type reason....nope.
    why is there no option for....not at all?
    i would stop completely. met a few nice friends here. would hate to see it go. wow is dead to me.
    this forum doesn't need to be removed it just needs more moderation.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-06-13 at 04:08 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Prolly come to MMO-c a fair bit less.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I personally enjoy getting to see the different viewpoints, opinions, and reactions of the other gamers and people on this website. I pretty much only use this website for the off-topic forums anymore.

Traffic would take a major hit.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yep. I’m not married or tied to it. It’s fun entertaining but things end. Just move forward.
    Move forward to another forum on this website or move forward to another website entirely?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd still pop in for patch notes and datamining information.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I'd probably whisper buh-bye.

I would just enjoy the chat sections again without the lure of the void tempting me to post elsewhere anymore.

The internet as a whole would likely revolt.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would stop visiting the site, because I'm not interested in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Move forward to another forum on this website or move forward to another website entirely?
    Move forward onto whatever may come like always. That’s what I do now it’s what I’ll always do. Adapt and evolve.

If you mean more specifically if I lose interest I would just not participate, stop posting. No drama no explosions no explanation.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2019-06-13 at 04:39 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

humans love conflict, they love drama, and they love harming those they hate. these forums have help folks find those things in a more civil faster than is normal. it be a pity to lose it, but not the end of the world. I just go else where to find such a setting.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Back to trolling Stormfront and /r/The_Donald I guess.

Wherever Soros assigns me.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

It would really depend on the next wow expansion and if I played it

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played WoW in 3 years. Don't even really know why I'm still here, boredom I guess. If OT disappeared, I'd probably find something else to do.
    Putin khuliyo

WoW stopped being good around the time I became a member here. Before I only came for patch notes etc. I happed to look at the off topic forum and saw some liberal spewing nonsense and made an account to argue with them. Without this forum I'd be long gone. WoW died in Cataclysm.

While i am not posting much, I am still reading Gen OT almost everyday. So I would probably visit the site much less frequently.