Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Specs: Young and Sweet
    Starting level: Only Seventeen
    Level 60 Talent: "Leave 'em burning and then you're gone"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    My best idea so far has been for them to use the garrison system and have us rebuilt (or built new) towns in every zone. Tune it so it takes more than a year to build everything.
    How come we can come up with stuff like that, which would feel engaging but Blizzard just keep doing same old stuff?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So with the way Blizzard is basically now painting Classic as how all of WoW is, anyone really thinking they're gonna lean hard on "bringing back Classic" in 9.0?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So with the way Blizzard is basically now painting Classic as how all of WoW is, anyone really thinking they're gonna lean hard on "bringing back Classic" in 9.0?
    I'm still hoping they use my idea for an NPC who travels back in time and steals all your victories, forcing you to go back as well and side with all the enemy groups like the Defias to build your strength and gear back up.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I think they will just closely look at how Classic performs (as of now, 2 hours after launch, it’s a tremendous success) and then reevaluate some decisions they made in retail. I don’t think they’ll bring retail back closer to Classic, they just should put back focus on RPG and community and reduce the whole MAU increasing nonsense they’ve introduced after Legion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever is going on in 9.0 is half way made and Classic is only on day one.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Just to give real differences here are somem of the ones you asked for:
    Only skimmed most of it, but that sounds awfully complicated just for the sake of being complicated.

Let's wait how Classic does long-term before even considering to re-implement its systems into Retail. Maybe for 11.0

just make the rogue fun to play again and give the rogue some edge to work with. retail needs better rogue development.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think they will just closely look at how Classic performs (as of now, 2 hours after launch, it’s a tremendous success) and then reevaluate some decisions they made in retail. I don’t think they’ll bring retail back closer to Classic, they just should put back focus on RPG and community and reduce the whole MAU increasing nonsense they’ve introduced after Legion.
    While I hope classic finds it's place and firmly believe the two iterations can benefit from each other, let's not jump the gun and measure how good classic is received until after things have settled in. They themself stated they except a sharp drop-off once all the tourists leave.

A point could also be made that you want to cater to both audiences and you do not want them to overlap too much.

That said I can only agree on more RPG and less MAU

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    My best idea so far has been for them to use the garrison system and have us rebuilt (or built new) towns in every zone. Tune it so it takes more than a year to build everything.
    This is what I am hoping for. End game content revolves around reclaiming zones from the Black Empire. I think it would be too much for them to do it in every zone. That's why I partially believe the Age of Darkness leak. It's a halfassed attempt at something like this.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Only skimmed most of it, but that sounds awfully complicated just for the sake of being complicated.
    Except for the machinist that has two resource bars now and none of the bullet mechanics, all of these are played and we have no problem wraping our minds around them.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    This is what I am hoping for. End game content revolves around reclaiming zones from the Black Empire. I think it would be too much for them to do it in every zone. That's why I partially believe the Age of Darkness leak. It's a halfassed attempt at something like this.
    I think we're going underground next, if only because we've pretty much done everything else. Different continents, time travel, alternate realities, the ocean, lands lost to time, different planets, alternate planes of existence... whereas going underground has just been caves, Azjol-Nerub and technically Deepholm.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I think we're going underground next, if only because we've pretty much done everything else. Different continents, time travel, alternate realities, the ocean, lands lost to time, different planets, alternate planes of existence... whereas going underground has just been caves, Azjol-Nerub and technically Deepholm.
    They could use any of those themes again just with a different spin on it and it would be fine. Still want Underground based expansion though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I want dragons, if only so Blizz will update all the terribly dated dragon models. Some of them are old enough to be high school students.
    Last edited by TaliaKirana; 2019-08-28 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Spelling error resulting in the wrong word

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They could use any of those themes again just with a different spin on it and it would be fine. Still want Underground based expansion though.
    One day we will get a cave expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    I want dragons, if only some Blizz will update all the terribly dated dragon models. Some of them are old enough to be high school students.
    "Dad, can I get a new model?"

"Not until you've conquered your Azeroth!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Ive always wanted a moon expansion for some weird reason however idk how you would even set it up for one given we have went to other planets using portals which would make the moon nothing special unless there is some crazy void or titan shit going on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if that leak with worgen knight while human/scary while worgen is real. Blizzard delayed the race questline and armor until 8.3 so Blizzcon is still a surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another leak backing up the Shadowlands expansion. Even has a screenshot;

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ming-Cinematic

Nice leak. I like the cheesy stuff surrounding Tinker, it's exactly what would make sense to bring the class into the game. It's silly, it's corny, it's Tinker.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again