Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Arena world cup got more views than every non asmonbald over this weekend, combined.

Just for the record.

Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    You are legit upset that classic is not a bust. Start learning to cope, you'll be a lot happier.
    No, I'm legit upset that people think a bald man towing a cult into watching a game suddenly means the game is superpopular.
    Last edited by Estravolt; 2019-09-23 at 08:43 PM.

You are legit upset that classic is not a bust. Start learning to cope, you'll be a lot happier.

You are talking out of your ass at this point. You can't fuck with data and have this much of a skew, that's straight horseshit.
    ....You absolutely can lmfao. Like...I stream pretty often. It's super easy to fuck with Twitch by just having massive amounts of people all streaming the same thing. Yeah it's number one on Twitch but most of those channels don't even have double digits watching.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    ....You absolutely can lmfao. Like...I stream pretty often. It's super easy to fuck with Twitch by just having massive amounts of people all streaming the same thing. Yeah it's number one on Twitch but most of those channels don't even have double digits watching.
    Except that doesn't explain how WoW streamers went from hundreds of viewers to thousands, and continue to hold those numbers a month after release. It also doesn't explain having more people broadcasting the same game somehow skews those numbers, since any person that knows their head from their ass knows that the number of channels =/= raw viewers. Yea that doesn't add up, but that's what happens when you try to bullshit your way through an argument with zero data to back it up.

Pretty much every top game on twitch has channels without double digit viewers on twitch.

Except that doesn't explain how WoW streamers went from hundreds of viewers to thousands, and continue to hold those numbers a month after release. It also doesn't explain having more people broadcasting the same game somehow skews those numbers, since any person that knows their head from their ass knows that the number of channels =/= raw viewers. Yea that doesn't add up, but that's what happens when you try to bullshit your way through an argument with zero data to back it up.

Pretty much every top game on twitch has channels without double digit viewers on twitch.
    Because vanilla spergs are the flavour of the months. that pretty much sums it up 100%.

Most people aren't 60 yet, asmonbald is still 70k of the 150k viewers, and the other basement dwellers have their usual 2-3k.

Ok you want data? Look at top channels right now. The topic "Just Chatting" has over 40k more people watching than WoW right now. Even LoL has more people watching than WoW. WoW has 127k veiwers right now with literally more than HALF OF THAT being Asmongold. So...yeah. The data is easily fucked with. Asmongold has a fucking cult and it royally fucks with Twitch's data any time he's live.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post
    You are right
    Fixed that up like you did my post

- - - Updated - - -

Same reason the Classic douche canoes make threads all about how retail is a failure and dead and that Classic is basically god's gift to gaming.
    Oh then by all means that means it's ok for you to act same way. Real fucking classy.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

> Be me
    > Read yet another post about Classic being good or bad
    > Read "Classic is harder."
    > Stop reading entire thread and literally lol out loud

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Fixed that up like you did my post

- - - Updated - - -

Oh then by all means that means it's ok for you to act same way. Real fucking classy.
    The difference is I don't act like I don't insult anything. I trash talk Classic because I've played it and I believe it's trash. Classic fans act like their opinions are written law and they're not insulting anything. They're just stating indisputable facts.

You know, maybe Retail is suffering right now boys but there is no need to just hate post here. Retail will hopefully bounceback, Classic will settle on a core group and be healthy. It will be ok. Just join in the fun or go play Retail, it's that simple. Retail is awesome for you, Classic is awesome for us. You'll be ok, don't worry. Just settle down now.

- - - Updated - - -

The difference is I don't act like I don't insult anything. I trash talk Classic because I've played it and I believe it's trash. Classic fans act like their opinions are written law and they're not insulting anything. They're just stating indisputable facts.
    And now of course you will need to make sure we know it's trash...of course you will...what a big fucking surprise that is. Fuck sakes...go enjoy retail dude, it's awesome for you. Retail is awesome...for you. What are you so scared of? It comes out as anger but if you drill down you are scared about something...what is it?
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

You know, maybe Retail is suffering right now boys but there is no need to just hate post here. Retail will hopefully bounceback, Classic will settle on a core group and be healthy. It will be ok. Just join in the fun or go play Retail, it's that simple. Retail is awesome for you, Classic is awesome for us. You'll be ok, don't worry. Just settle down now.

- - - Updated - - -

And now of course you will need to make sure we know it's trash...of course you will...what a big fucking surprise that is. Fuck sakes...go enjoy retail dude, it's awesome for you. Retail is awesome...for you. What are you so scared of? It comes out as anger but if you drill down you are scared about something...what is it?
    No no. I will only tell people it's trash when they act like their opinions on Classic are facts and not...ya know...opinions. And how retail is absolutely garbage and that Classic has killed retail etc etc. I'm not scared of anything. I just hate rabid Classic fans and take every opportunity to point out there incredibly flawed arguments.

No no. I will only tell people it's trash when they act like their opinions on Classic are facts and not...ya know...opinions. And how retail is absolutely garbage and that Classic has killed retail etc etc. I'm not scared of anything. I just hate rabid Classic fans and take every opportunity to point out there incredibly flawed arguments.
    Like why would anyone listen to you and your shitty opinion in the WoW Classic forum. You're the voice of reason? Or maybe...maaaayyybee you have some sort of weird unhealthy obsession?

Ok you want data? Look at top channels right now. The topic "Just Chatting" has over 40k more people watching than WoW right now. Even LoL has more people watching than WoW. WoW has 127k veiwers right now with literally more than HALF OF THAT being Asmongold. So...yeah. The data is easily fucked with. Asmongold has a fucking cult and it royally fucks with Twitch's data any time he's live.
    Exactly my point. You have no "data", you just have bullshit viewpoints entirely made up from this strange logic. Now you just end up arguing in circles because you want to take the position that the game somehow doesn't have viewers when it really does.

Asmongold averaged 10-15k viewers before classic. Soda doesn't even stream classic much either, but when he does he averages way more viewers than normal. You failed to explain how them and other streamers are getting way more viewers than they did pre classic launch. There's no other explanation other than the fact that there are viewers watching classic that were not there before when it was only BFA.

Your "more channels = more viewers" garbage didn't last did it. Any more arguments I can shoot down?

Exactly my point. You have no "data", you just have bullshit viewpoints entirely made up from this strange logic. Now you just end up arguing in circles because you want to take the position that the game somehow doesn't have viewers when it really does.

Asmongold averaged 10-15k viewers before classic. Soda doesn't even stream classic much either, but when he does he averages way more viewers than normal. You failed to explain how them and other streamers are getting way more viewers than they did pre classic launch. There's no other explanation other than the fact that there are viewers watching classic that were not there before when it was only BFA.

Your "more channels = more viewers" garbage didn't last did it. Any more arguments I can shoot down?
    LOL ASMON DID NOT AVERAGE 10-15 BEFORE CLASSIC. You're insane. There's literally no point in arguing with you because you're willing to lie just to push your point. I know you're wrong and that's all that matters, really.

- - - Updated - - -

Like why would anyone listen to you and your shitty opinion in the WoW Classic forum. You're the voice of reason? Or maybe...maaaayyybee you have some sort of weird unhealthy obsession?
    The day Classic fans stop being shitlords in the retail forums about how much Classic is better than retail and how it killer retail is the day I never look at the Classic forums ever again. Today is not that day.

LOL ASMON DID NOT AVERAGE 10-15 BEFORE CLASSIC. You're insane. There's literally no point in arguing with you because you're willing to lie just to push your point. I know you're wrong and that's all that matters, really.

- - - Updated - - -

The day Classic fans stop being shitlords in the retail forums about how much Classic is better than retail and how it killer retail is the day I never look at the Classic forums ever again. Today is not that day.
    lol wasn't asmongold like 120k when he quit wow for his aspergers or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    lol wasn't asmongold like 120k when he quit wow for his aspergers or whatever?
    Yes. He's never had a stream that wasn't at least 50-60k people watching at his LOWEST points. Because his fan base is a fucking cult.

Asmongold hasn't averaged less than 20k viewers since April
    https://sullygnome.com/channel/asmongold/longtermstats

Ok, what about 20k? My argument still stands. You've ignored most of the points I've posted anyway regarding viewership for other streamers. No point in an argument with a salty disingenuous retail troll.

Ok, what about 20k? My argument still stands. You've ignored most of the points I've posted anyway regarding viewership for other streamers. No point in an argument with a salty disingenuous retail troll.
    but, just hear me out for a sec

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slicedlol View Post
    Asmongold hasn't averaged less than 20k viewers since April
    https://sullygnome.com/channel/asmongold/longtermstats
    i dunno what this guy is talking about

salty disingenuous retail troll.
    salty disingenuous troll
    you're really self aware

After Asmongold, the second highest streamer has like....maybe 2k viewers right now. Then there's a metric fuckton of streams that have less than 100 people watching. But sure I'm a troll simply because you're wrong.