Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Spoiler (cinematic)

We better not kill him or this better be part of his plan for all the build up. This would be a cop out

5+ Year Old Account
    This is anime material LOL

What a way of ending with N'zoth, now we are Thrall but instead of the Dragonsoul we use the Heart of Azeroth.

And what a fuckup, seriously, weren't these things getting encripted?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post

What a way of ending with N'zoth, now we are Thrall but instead of the Dragonsoul we use the Heart of Azeroth.

Yep but heres what i think will happen adding on to another. I think we kill him but he needs to die he needed to know we could kill him. To set him free into the shadow lands to consume all.

Oh no! I hope all that power doesn't destroy the necklace!
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Hmm looks like this time we will be thrall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post

That's just carapace isn't it? The actual N'Zoth comes after that and probably will have a proper cinematic again.
    Edit: Apparently not.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-10-22 at 04:43 AM.

is it me or there a lot of allerias in void form walking towards nzoth.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The cinematic is literally called "Death of N'Zoth (Ny'alotha Raid Finale)," multiple characters are datamined talking about how he's defeated, and Magni has been datamined stating that Azeroth no longer is in pain due to the Old Gods. He's dead, Jim.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The cinematic is literally called "Death of N'Zoth (Ny'alotha Raid Finale)," multiple characters are datamined talking about how he's defeated, and Magni has been datamined stating that Azeroth no longer is in pain due to the Old Gods. He's dead, Jim.
    Again if this is true and it was not his plan to get into the shadow lands or something then this will be a big cop out.

So we go all Goku on him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't watched it yet but if we use the HoA to stop N'Zoth then that lends only more credibility to @razorpax's leak. He said we'd find the true purpose of the necklace in 8.3.

EDIT: Just watched it. For an in-game cutscene, that actually looked pretty cool if you ask me. So it seems like we seal N'Zoth in the Heart Chamber?
    Last edited by ercarp; 2019-10-22 at 04:51 AM.

KAAAAAA MAAAAAAYYYYY HAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Haven't watched it yet but if we use the HoA to stop N'Zoth then that lends only more credibility to @razorpax's leak. He said we'd find the true purpose of the necklace in 8.3.
    Once you watch it you'll be thinking differently. If you remember everything he told us about the ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    kamehamehaaa!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    KAAAAAA MAAAAAAYYYYY HAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

damn it...beat me to it!

I'm confused only about one thing; why is Azeroth no longer in pain? as far as I know, it was the wound causing her pain, not the old god shenanigans. At least not them alone.

On Nzoth's death, I'm fine with it. We killed every other old god when it showed up, and we have known for quite a few years now that the old gods are nothing more than some parasites thrown around by the void lords, so idk why it is still necessary to be bewildered that they are not as OP as they were hyped up to be... During wotlk when we killed one?

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I'm confused only about one thing; why is Azeroth no longer in pain? as far as I know, it was the wound causing her pain, not the old god shenanigans. At least not them alone.

On Nzoth's death, I'm fine with it. We killed every other old god when it showed up, and we have known for quite a few years now that the old gods are nothing more than some parasites thrown around by the void lords, so idk why it is still necessary to be bewildered that they are not as OP as they were hyped up to be... During wotlk when we killed one?
    Na not cool with a build up and kill off. Me for one want it to be a trap or the plan to let him into deaths realm to consume all

basic and uncreative end to a mediocre gameplay at best and shit story at worst expansion.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post

I'm going to go with Retcon for 500.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    is it me or there a lot of allerias in void form walking towards nzoth.
    Difficult to say. Could also be Sylvanas'.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Then that pretty much confirms my fear for the gravitas of this raid tier as in it is utterly inconsequential to the story going forward and by knowing the ending nothing changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Then that pretty much confirms my fear for the gravitas of this raid tier as in it is utterly inconsequential to the story going forward and by knowing the ending nothing changes.
    Same as every other raid not named Azshara's Eternal Palace.