Thread: 9.0 Shadowfall

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    "You can titanforge an item and reroll it for Valor points"

You've just plain given up haven't you?

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    You’re overthinking it. You don’t keep them at range. Your positioning is the same as everyone else’s. Your abilities are simply ranged.
    Which really defeats the whole purpose of the idea. If you can't tank from range, there's no point in developing a "ranged tank."

SW:ToR has them, and you're right, they just have abilities they can use from range, but 99.99% of the time they're still in melee because that's where all the action is and that's where they need to be anyway because of encounter design.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Not sure if you noticed but he mentioned Bolvar, Not The Bolvar. So maybe there is more to see along the way.
    erm dunno if you noticed but he talking about calia dethrones lichking ... there is no other Bolvar.. its just the current Bolvar aka Lich King...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Cinematic at blizzcon, featuring Calia walking around Icecrown citadel and ending at the frozen throne with her saying "I will finish what my brother started."

I chuckled irl. This is so corny I can't even.
    It reads like a terrible fanfiction written before Calia was added into the game and, you know, shown to be a fairly level-headed person without any genocidal tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    kill THE bolvar right there? humm
    If that happened than it would really be Wrath of The Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    erm dunno if you noticed but he talking about calia dethrones lichking ... there is no other Bolvar.. its just the current Bolvar aka Lich King...
    I was merely quoting the Wrath of the Bolvar meme. xD

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It reads like a terrible fanfiction written before Calia was added into the game and, you know, shown to be a fairly level-headed person without any genocidal tendencies.
    I think that if Calia does something "villainous", it should be along the lines of Yrel and the Lightbound Crusade. You know, trying to mentally dominate people in a peaceful way for the "greater good".

But yeah, genocide is not a Calia thing.

Sylvanas will never say she was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    You’re overthinking it. You don’t keep them at range. Your positioning is the same as everyone else’s. Your abilities are simply ranged.
    So shaman tank? That's not really "ranged" tanking, you could say Blood DK or Paladin already have a chunk of the toolset too.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Sylvanas will never say she was wrong.
    It doesn't say anywhere that she will admit she is wrong. It says she "realizes". But at this point you can expect everything from the clown writers at Blizzard. With Christie Golden at the front of it all.

5+ Year Old Account
    No tinker. The leak is fake.

At this point of time, it makes more sense for Tinker as a 100% hero class and necromancer as the standard all races class (like warrirors)

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Which really defeats the whole purpose of the idea. If you can't tank from range, there's no point in developing a "ranged tank."

SW:ToR has them, and you're right, they just have abilities they can use from range, but 99.99% of the time they're still in melee because that's where all the action is and that's where they need to be anyway because of encounter design.
    To me that's just a normal melee tank, so some abilities have extra range on them, you aren't using them at that range and the second you step back to use them you are pretty much not doing your job anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    a ranged tank spec where they turn into a powerful lich.
    Wut? A ranged tank spec doesn't really work... mobs and bosses will still be on you just like any other melee tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post

Still a fun concept that works without reworking the game as you claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Cinematic at blizzcon, featuring Calia walking around Icecrown citadel and ending at the frozen throne with her saying "I will finish what my brother started."

I chuckled irl. This is so corny I can't even.
    That's what I thought too

but just look back at how blizzard has written their stories and you can see that its not that far off
    An'u belore delen'na

How come an obviously fake 'leak' like this doesn't get locked immediately lol and mine did.

No wait, maybe this one is actually real, guys, why wouldn't it? he said it is

Lol.

That's all.

obviously fake! but I would like to see Kel'thuzad again! he is the only villain still alive from wcIII

When expansion is released and every people who posted bullshit leaks should be banned and all 1 post leaks on the spot and maybe they think twice before post this crap

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    obviously fake! but I would like to see Kel'thuzad again! he is the only villain still alive from wcIII
    Azshara
    Tyrande
    Sylvanas
    Illidan
    Sargeras
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Azshara
    Tyrande
    Sylvanas
    Illidan
    Sargeras
    illidan is anti hero
    Sargeras never appeared on WC3 and is in prison!
    Tyrande was heroine in WC3
    Sylvanas was anti hero in WC3
    KT is the last pure villain of wc3