7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    I want Tinkers bad, never hid it, but if they dont happen (and for the record, I dont think they will), I will be happy if another class that someone else wants gets in.

Hell, even if its a class I'll never play because its just melee and not a healer (*cough*DH*cough*), the arrogance of some of you folk of "IF I CANT GET WHAT I WANT FUCK EVERYONE ELSE" is baffling.
    I mean that's how I feel if Tinker gets in and another class doesn't. "Aw shucks, gotta wait another couple years to see if an interesting class happens now"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The concept of the pantheon is greek, Ulduar has a prevalent greek/roman aesthetic with the marble stuff, but most of it is more norse than greek really.
    Or straight up something else like aztec/mayan or egyptian.
    I was under the assumption that Titans were greek/roman, while titan keepers and constructs on Azeroth were mostly norse.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I want Tinkers bad, never hid it, but if they dont happen (and for the record, I dont think they will), I will be happy if another class that someone else wants gets in.

Hell, even if its a class I'll never play because its just melee and not a healer (*cough*DH*cough*), the arrogance of some of you folk of "IF I CANT GET WHAT I WANT FUCK EVERYONE ELSE" is baffling.
    dont worry leaks are already confirmed by a insider

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    Yeah, they're a blend of Greco-Roman and Norse mythologies
    Titans specifically, not the titan keepers

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    Thing is every change hurts someone the alt community doesn't even raid if they are not using those abilities they don't need them and if they need them they just learn how to play their alts and get those . Blizzard shouldn't cater to people that want to turn WoW into Sims it should focus on its core audience the one that want the PvE/PvP challenge
    The problem isnt really just teh Alt community though. It is the fact that suddenly a vital piece of your moveset is hidden behind a challenge some players could not do.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    but correct me if im wrong, the dev didnt confirm the leak was real, he jsut said that the presentation looked real and resembled what past presentations looked like, but that the actual content of the leak was never confirmed
    I don't know exactly, I didn't see that vod from Asmongold, but that sounds plausible. And it would also ease my worries, because I don't mind the map itself (as a leak), I only hated what most people made of it and the written content that came when it emerged ^^

Still, I find it strange that it would be seen as an actual 'spoiler' and not just another 'leak' in the same way that all other leaks are seen.

Wouldn't Monk be the bar to meet for justifying a new class?
    Yes, that's my point. Aside my DH and DK which were the obvious classes to chase after, they can do anything now.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I mean that's how I feel if Tinker gets in and another class doesn't. "Aw shucks, gotta wait another couple years to see if an interesting class happens now"
    ok? that's how I felt when Demon Hunters were put in. What's your point?

And I actually lvled one to 110, they're fun. I'm just not a melee guy, im a ranged / healer guy. But there are plenty of melee guys out there who the DH was good for, and if anything, the class landscape got more varied which I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    It's not out of the realm of possibility they start introducing new classes faster, at least to get the most popular ones out of the way just like "subraces."

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The problem isnt really just teh Alt community though. It is the fact that suddenly a vital piece of your moveset is hidden behind a challenge some players could not do.
    If they can't do it , they shouldn't get it . We have to get rid of the mindset that everything needs to be given to the player.
    If anything its motivation for the player to get better and get it instead of being given everything with 0 effort :P

oh and btw im sure there are official stats and shit and you guys are right about "nobody plays monks", but I actually see a ton of monks all the time /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Titans specifically, not the titan keepers
    Then yeah, all Greco-Roman.

Keeper architecture has a huge Greek aesthetic too.

the arrogance of some of you folk of "IF I CANT GET WHAT I WANT FUCK EVERYONE ELSE" is baffling.
    I'm going to be honest and admit that I'm the kind of person who is extremely disappointed with the thematic options of existing classes for about 10 years or so and sick of being forced into Shadowpriest IF I want to enjoy the theme I want. Yes, the one spec of the healer/support Light based class that is constantly dysfunctional and neglected.

Therefore, I'm that guy who will say: "No Dark Rangers? Screw this, I'm out". Especially when we are THAT close to getting it.

However, I don't mind if others are happy with whatever is added with the exception of certain vocal and toxic minorities that we know well of.

That's how I genuienly feel at this point and frankly I don't mind what others think of it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Yes, that's my point. Aside my DH and DK which were the obvious classes to chase after, they can do anything now.
    Inb4 Goblin Alchemist

7+ Year Old Account
    oh and btw im sure there are official stats and shit and you guys are right about "nobody plays monks", but I actually see a ton of monks all the time /shrug
    I LOVE monks... mained one during BoD before going back to warrior (needed for guild reasons) and I had SO MUCH FUN

Monk are awesome, what do you mean no one plays them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I'm going to be honest and admit that I'm the kind of person who is extremely disappointed with the thematic options of existing classes for about 10 years or so and sick of being forced into Shadowpriest IF I want to enjoy the theme I want. Yes, the one spec of the healer/support Light based class that is constantly dysfunctional and neglected.

Therefore, I'm that guy who will say: "No Dark Rangers? Screw this, I'm out". Especially when we are THAT close to getting it.

However, I don't mind if others are happy with whatever is added with the exception of certain vocal and toxic minorities that we know well of.

That's how I genuienly feel at this point and frankly I don't mind what others think of it at this point.
    You are going to quit if they don't announce dark rangers? What? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    it's one of the reasonings why some people trash Tinkers, because nobody plays Monks, aka nobody plays the "whimsical" classes compared to the "edgelord" (for lack of better terms) ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You are going to quit if they don't announce dark rangers? What? lol.

Several made that claim about monks pages back and in another thread. Because monks are "lighthearted," or "broken," etc, etc. Monk was pretty fun once they nailed down the specs. Ofc, BFA is a different story for all classes.

I’ve been maining a monk for two expansions now. It’s the only class I’ve played where I actually enjoy all 3 specs!

Inb4 Goblin Alchemist
    Legit should be merged with tinker to form one class.