Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    almost all the questions asked by people could be googled for an answer or classic question ALREADY answered before :/

Talisen faffed around but at least he asked something worth... but still, they wasted a fair amount of time especially evitel -_-

man, this entire Q&A was just really bad.

So little on the new xpac features/design choices like loot system, vendors, m+ and m+ gear system, replacement for azerite armor/abilities and so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    He pretty clearly said it was a compromise to meet between those that want flying, and those that don't.

If you can't understand such a simple concept that's your problem, but don't act like your outcry along with a number of others here on these forums speaks for everyone.
    Doesn't have to speak for everyone, Its what the majority have said.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowater View Post
    Damn it, the Q&A is short enough. How much time did Taliesin waste and how many questions could have been asked instead. If he wanted to ask his own questions he could have sat down with them for an interview for his youtube channel instead. So frustrating.
    tbh, most of the questions that were asked were just... stupid. It's not like we missed much

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Doesn't have to speak for everyone, Its what the majority have said.
    And by "majority" you mean the number on these forums?

Tali handled the protester very well and kept the Q&A fun. Had a good laugh and so did those in attendance, hope they host it again.

RIP Alliance mythic raiding for 3rd expansion in a row...

Well at least they're thinking about connecting some tumbleweed rolling dead realms "soon(tm)" after 6+ years of sitting on their hands...

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't think of two worse people. I stayed away.

And with Pathfinder they just fucked themselves again. I thought Blizzard was supposed to be learning? Jesus Christ they needed to Fire ION 2 expansions ago. Get him the fuck outta here
    It doesn't take very long to get pathfinder done. If you play during launch for 2 months, you'll be set until part 2 which will take 2 weeks to one month. Boom, you can fly again.

Or wait until both part 1 and 2 go live, then hop on and play for...2 months max, maybe even shorter depend on what advancement we will get by then.

Seriously, it's one of thing you'll naturally get by playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Tali handled the protester very well and kept the Q&A fun. Had a good laugh and so did those in attendance, hope they host it again.
    You are suppose to hate fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    And by "majority" you mean the number on these forums?
    Pretty heavy split here even between anti- and pro-fliers, there is no majority.

Have they offered any sort of compromise or incentive for Alliance in terms of population or raiding yet? Bfa managed to kill of my own raiding guild between attendance and apathy I was at least hoping there would a loosening of race restrictions to get more raiders coming over...

Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    almost all the questions asked by people could be googled for an answer or classic question ALREADY answered before :/

Talisen faffed around but at least he asked something worth... but still, they wasted a fair amount of time especially evitel -_-

man, this entire Q&A was just really bad.

So little on the new xpac features/design choices like loot system, vendors, m+ and m+ gear system, replacement for azerite armor/abilities and so much more.
    It's the same shit every year.

Also Preach and the fatbosstv guy did an interview where they asked the loot system question and they may think about it, but it didn't seem like they plan it - even for mythic raiding guilds.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It's the word compromise many don't get.
    com·pro·mise
    /ˈkämprəˌmīz/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    noun: compromise; plural noun: compromises

an agreement or a settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.
    "an ability to listen to two sides in a dispute, and devise a compromise acceptable to both"

There was no agreement from both parties . Blizzard cancelled Flying all together, 50% of the subs vanished . Blizzard then said Oh well we will bring it back but you have to jump through a bunch of fucking hoops and grind for it. Player base never rebounded. Thats not a fucking compromise
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    And managed to ask better questions than the audience... lol

I don't understand, what is their reasoning for removing set bonuses from raids? Would it hurt casuals feelings? Would it hurt the people who play M+ and make them feel weaker due to how strong they'd be? So rather than create incentive for that thing you have 4 raid modes for, and has been in the game for ages you just...decided to remove it. And rather than create cool armors for raids, your reasoning is, again, you want everyone to be able to easily achieve armor sets? Of course, very nice.

It's funny, you know, raiding is one of the last big things that brings a large group of people together to have fun and play together, and encourage it. But they'd rather just keep adding elements that remove any social aspect, and even give rewards for it

Trash questions and the worst hosts I've ever seen. They just got in the way with this ridiculous tangents about themselves.

We got little from that, other than I have an urge to punch the first Welsh dude I see in the jaw.

Worst Q&A they've ever done. And it was all the two hosts' fault.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobMarley View Post
    Yeah man you tell 'em!
    Fuck the guy standing up for human rights!
    Do you want your Stunning and Brave badge now?

Q: How is flying going to work in Shadowlands?
    A: Shadowlands will use the same system as Legion and BfA for unlocking flying.
    Alright, no preorder then!

com·pro·mise
    /ˈkämprəˌmīz/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    noun: compromise; plural noun: compromises

an agreement or a settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.
    "an ability to listen to two sides in a dispute, and devise a compromise acceptable to both"

There was no agreement from both parties . Blizzard cancelled Flying all together, 50% of the subs vanished . Blizzard then said Oh well we will bring it back but you have to jump through a bunch of fucking hoops and grind for it. Player base never rebounded. Thats not a fucking compromise
    Believe what you want...

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Who is this guy hogging attention all the time? He's just annoying, geez. Could've asked at least 10 more questions if he wasn't hogging the mic, geez.
    Why did it feel like another episode of Taliesin and Evitel’s show and not a real Q&A

HK stuff aside, that took a whole 15 secs of air time. But his rambling and mic hogging and bad jokes burnt up time for all the real questions.

Only time for 1 question from a home viewer? Seriously what was the point of even submitting anything and then the only one asked was from one of their friends.

I feel completely ripped off by those two suck holes hosting the Q&A... bring back Hazelnutty as she got the job done...