View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    No. Original Polish Jaina is shit.
    ...I am not talking about Polish voice over. Honestly I don't give a damn about it.

Is there MALE version of DK available?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean I am HOPELESS at RTS games. So HOPELESS even Sylvanas would be happy with me. I only cleared the original games by cheating my ass off. Story mode is my jam I mostly want the game to full around with the editor anyway.
    To be fair, you and other such players also deserve to have a mode which suits you; more options are a good thing. I just thought the specific wording was funny.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Started playing the beta today and it's super stuttery anytime I move the camera.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

I don't like the randomness of getting a male or female DK or DH in WC 3 Reforged. I thought you could choose and the decision was your own. Just put a male and female portray among the portray in the altar and here you go. Completely unneeded from my point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    This is concerning - I used to play around with the editor back in the day and I was hoping that Reforged will come with some nice new features, but it appears it's basically the same editor with a couple of minor additions, most of which don't really do anything special, plus a lot more bugs. Hopefully it's just the first version and the new features will come later.
    Don't expect too much. Blizzard pay is terrible compared to other companies. Its especially bad if you have to live in California. Thus, talent at Blizzard these days aside from Art seems to be rare. But no wonder. Why would talented people waste their precious time in that company, if they don't even get paid properly.
    Last edited by Reinhart11; 2019-11-06 at 12:04 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Why does it matter? The post was informative and useful, unlike yours...

I had no idea the undead models were out. So yeah, sHaMeLeSs pLuG!
    Then you haven't been paying attention to the datamining posts myself and a few others have made, or the fucking giant blue post I crossposted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Is there MALE version of DK available?
    Aaaaaaand Eazy meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... (inb4 I get infracted for flaming/trolling when I am referencing one of the jokes on the hypetrain image)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    This is concerning - I used to play around with the editor back in the day and I was hoping that Reforged will come with some nice new features, but it appears it's basically the same editor with a couple of minor additions, most of which don't really do anything special, plus a lot more bugs. Hopefully it's just the first version and the new features will come later.
    Very concerning; even the undead models were buggy in the editor.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to cobble together a quick strike clone in the editor to induce CPU-caused global warming locally. It's freezing in here right now

7+ Year Old Account
    I have this bad feeling, that W3 Reforged will just seem wierd to me and look like a character update mod instead of an actual remaster. When i see the udated models in game but on the same texture background, my eyes twitch because it looks so out of place.

I don't know if im alone in this. I really like W3 and would proberly buy the remake just to play it again after having lost my original disks, but i just think that the remaster....looks worse than the old if you get what i mean O.o The colours are less spiky, the characters less distinquished and despite the higher polygon level, it seems like it is lower quality visually overall.

I just feel so torn on this remaster.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Aaaaaaand Eazy meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... (inb4 I get infracted for flaming/trolling when I am referencing one of the jokes on the hypetrain image)
    Why would you get an infraction for such a thing?

I want male DK/DHs!

I want male DK/DHs!
    You and a lot of other people. Personally, I like the female models and voices, and I'm always up for more options and customization, however, one thing that I heavily dislike, is being forced into things. And if it stays random, instead of being an additional option...I won't be happy. But yeah, it's 2019, so my hopes are...low. After all, nowadays male=bad female=good.

Curious if they will genderbend old female heroes into males as well, or will things only work one way...oh, who am I kidding.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

I want male DK/DHs!
    Because the last five infractions I've gotten have been for really inane things.

Undead Campaign Models
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-06 at 11:45 PM.

This model is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post

This model is great.
    This is very cool. I really want this as Sylvanas ult in HotS.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

So there are new voicelines after all - but not for old models(?).

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    So there are new voicelines after all - but not for old models(?).
    There are new voicelines for the female DK.

There is no WoW-based voice acting for all the original stuff like they were planning. That's what is being cut, not just a blanket 'any and all voices' like people were over-reacting to.

and here i was about to ask if they reused old voice lines from other units for the female dk (never played the english version so i couldnt tell myself) after watching a vido with the female dk

5+ Year Old Account
    I want male DK/DHs!

*snickers in hypetrain jokes*

Well, I guess the hypetrain did predict this happening

Messing around with the WE, there's plenty new doodad models for a nice Silvermoon revamp.
    Still the old Sunwell Model atm though.

Quick Mock-up of different High Elf assets

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    *snickers in hypetrain jokes*

Well, I guess the hypetrain did predict this happening
    I've changed my avatar to the Female Demon Hunter a few weeks ago!

Hail to the King, baby!