10+ Year Old Account
    KC won without a defense last year. They ran out of offensive linemen, they have so many injuries there. Wait til they're healthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is happening in Indianapolis?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    What the hell is happening in Indianapolis?
    And Jared Goff???

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Ah yes, the inevitable midseason collapse from the Bills. Let the malaise begin.

I don't think anyone can deny the Bills are kind of pretenders, now.
    Yeah. The three games they played against teams that are not in the running for the 1st pick of the draft were all losses. It's obvious the defense is not capable of winning games on its own, and the offense struggles every week. If Allen and crew don't start putting up real numbers, this will be a 8-8 team at best.

I must continue to tell myself that I didn't expect a lot on the preseason so I shouldn't get too down. However, I would like to see some progress from Allen (whom I still support) by the end of the season. If he isn't playing solid starter quality football early next season, I'll do the chicken little thing.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

I think a lot of it is on the OC and his playcalling.

I don't know if he's calling a conservative gameplan because he doesn't think Josh can handle more, or if he's by nature conservative, but he seems to want to dial it up and be a throwing offense. Our RBs attempted 14 rushes this week, only 8 from Devin Singletary, which is hilariously bad. I don't believe in being run first, I want us to be a pass-first offense, but that requires a QB who can diagnose pre-snap, hit hot reads and timing routes, and get the ball out of his hands in sub-3s time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tannenhill has been impressive. Much better than any of his time in Miami.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Yeah I think KC problem is still the defense, and special team made few mistakes in critical moments, Mahome puts up like 400 yards 3 TD which after injury is quite impressive tho.

Anyone watching the Panthers game? Do you think that rough the pass call was very against the Panthers?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Yeah I think KC problem is still the defense, and special team made few mistakes in critical moments, Mahome puts up like 400 yards 3 TD which after injury is quite impressive tho.

Anyone watching the Panthers game? Do you think that rough the pass call was very against the Panthers?
    Yeah it was a strange call for sure.. but the broadcasters and guest ref said no one knows the rules anymore. But one bad call in the first half doesn't make the whole game.

Tannehill was never that bad in Miami, especially considering he had to deal with Adam Gase.

Raiders are only .5 back from the Chiefs and currently hold the 6 seed. This season is weird.

15+ Year Old Account
    And the Steelers are quietly at .500 and about to beat the Rams. Without Roeth they have more wins than Belle and Brown's teams combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Tannehill was never that bad in Miami, especially considering he had to deal with Adam Gase.

Raiders are only .5 back from the Chiefs and currently hold the 6 seed. This season is weird.
    Colts and Bills also losing puts them in better position for a wild card if they fail to topple the Chiefs at Arrowhead.

It's been a great week for the Raiders, except losing another starting safety for the season.

- - - Updated - - -

This will get overturned, but I am so glad that referees are letting plays develop rather than blowing them dead prematurely.

Huh, when I prepared for a loss today I assumed it'd be because Cousins choked. Instead it's the Vikings "elite" defense getting shredded in the air and being unable to get stops on third down against a team that was averaging 50% on third down.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit they didn't choke. They actually pulled it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amari Cooper is amazing. Dallas' defense not so much.

You know what we never seem to see anymore? Refs calling off pass interference due to an uncatchable ball.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2019-11-11 at 06:21 AM.

Pittsburgh's season.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Pittsburgh's season.

Well there is only 1 other team capable of anything in that division. Both Ohio teams are no bueno.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Well there is only 1 other team capable of anything in that division. Both Ohio teams are no bueno.
    Can't wait for the Bengals to get the #1 pick and not draft Tua. Will be a good laugh.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Oh man, if the Bengals think Ryan Finley is the answer and don't draft a QB, what a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clowney down, Flowers down, some nit picky as hell calls helping the Niners drive. Not a good start for the Seahawks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pete's face is a meme waiting to happen there.

I like watching this San Francisco team. Everything seems to come easily to them on both sides of the ball, they just somehow on offense so far just stall in random places.

Can't believe they've gone from the #2 pick in the draft to 8-0. I'm assuming that's more on a healthy Jimmy G and Matt Breida, than the addition of Bosa.

- - - Updated - - -

And then the Seahawks pick up two turnovers that lead directly to 14 points. Man.