Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    EDIT: Ah just need to complete all the footholds of war campaign on each alt
    Dunno if you even need all of them, I never completed Nazmir on many of my Alliance alts and I still get the quest to unlock WQs the moment I ding 120 and re-enter Boralus.

None. Battlegrounds are so hit and miss for leveling alts quickly. A BG can take as little time as 10 minutes, and as long as an hour. Must dungeons take like 15 minutes and grants 1-2 levels rested or more.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Weird, one of my alts is still locked out (just double checked). Maybe the character is bugged.

EDIT: Ah just need to complete all the footholds of war campaign on each alt
    You don't. If you have it unlocked on one toon you are good. You just fly down to the ship to pick up the quest. If it doesn't pop up you might have to relog, but you don't have to do the campaign at all.

I had toons that literally never even did the heart quest. To where I did the heart quest, flew down to the ship and got the WQ's / whistle unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What sort of proof?

I'm not even speedleveling with a fotm class or anything.

You basically need to quest through one zone to get from 110 to 120. It's not magic and doesn't take more than a couple of hours.
    Seems like it is magic. I'm calling you a liar. First you say it takes 3 hours. Then you say it takes less than 2 hours. Anyone who cannot keep their story straight is obviously lying. Proof is indeed needed.

I have done 0 Alts. Might try a rogue tonite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Seems like it is magic. I'm calling you a liar. First you say it takes 3 hours. Then you say it takes less than 2 hours. Anyone who cannot keep their story straight is obviously lying. Proof is indeed needed.

I have done 0 Alts. Might try a rogue tonite.
    By "a couple" I didn't mean two, but "a few". And you know this, bad troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

still at liv75 its not worth it imho...i got 6k sometimes and 1liv for a win (full loom no pvp loom) 16k for a quest.
    At this range it's better dungeon/questing.
    complete a dungeon give 108k and a quest 18k (plus 900 xp/mob)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    still at liv75 its not worth it imho...i got 6k sometimes and 1liv for a win (full loom no pvp loom) 16k for a quest.
    At this range it's better dungeon/questing.
    complete a dungeon give 108k and a quest 18k (plus 900 xp/mob)
    It still scales according to level. Dungeoning is only quicker if you are able to finish it faster than you would earn the same amount of XP in the bg which from my experience it's not when you look at time:XP ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It still scales according to level. Dungeoning is only quicker if you are able to finish it faster than you would earn the same amount of XP in the bg which from my experience it's not when you look at time:XP ratio.
    liv 70-80 dungeon are pretty fast . max 15/20min for 108/120k + xp quest. I think it's better time/xp ratio

I earned 2 levels with my DK 60 just protecting a flag.

Chill ez leveling

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    I’ve only done one so far. Downside, no weapon upgrades.
    if you wait to turn in the korrak quest, you will get 400 ilvl weapon at 120 then benthic gear 385 and a ring + trinket from mechagon. you are pretty much set.

liv 70-80 dungeon are pretty fast . max 15/20min for 108/120k . I think it's better time/xp ratio
    Like I said it depends. Every low level dungeon I've ran has taken 25-30 minutes. Every AV I have ran the past few days have taken about 25-30 minutes with some outliers. Each victory gives me about 1.5 levels with all the boosts I have running. You also get XP every minute.

The gains like these are taken from WoWHead (not sure what % of XP they used so will math out more later)

• 3.5% of a level every minute (in your case you mention 6k)
    • 1 full level on winning, 0.5 levels on loss
    • Dailies give 20% of a level
    • Destroying towers is 7% a level

So here are some examples:

Level 70 you need 405,000 XP
    • Every minute you gain 14,175
    • Victory gives 405,000
    • Daily gives 81,000
    • Tower gives 28,350
    • Over a 45 minute fight you would gain 1,156,275 XP
      • 45 minutes at 3.5% level
      • 1 Victory XP
      • 4 Towers

Level 75 you need 438,000 XP
    • Every minute you gain 15,330
    • Victory gives 438,000
    • Daily gives 87,600
    • Tower gives 30,660
    • Over a 45 minute fight you would gain 1,250,490 XP
      • 1 Victory XP
      • 4 Towers

For the dungeon example let's assume you get it at 15 minute runs and you get 108k per clear that's only 324k XP from clearing. Not taking into account any quests (assuming it's a new dungeon to you). That comes out to 7,200 XP/min in a dungeon and 25,695 XP in a AV. Even if we were to take into account XP from mobs, quests, etc and double the number it's still pushing only 14,400 XP/min.

Now granted everyone is free to do whatever they want. I'm just pointing out that AV is a better bang per minute XP wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also worth noting (and this may vary depending on which groups you get), people seem to have shifted the way the BG is done. When the event began, people were more focused on summoning/killing mobs, boosting the army with armor scraps and fighting/defending each point. Now people have caught on the fact that if you rush the hell out of it, you can win very quickly.

Last night I ran about 4-5, and both Alliance and Horde were rushing to get to base and kill the final boss, almost ignoring each other in the process. It took about 20-30 mins each, and Horde unsurprisingly won each one. Still even after losing all of them I gained 6 levels in a very short time.

Went 110-120 in about 3-4 hours when it launched. Not sure how it goes with the fixes

You poor, poor soul. I don't know how you could stand leveling that much. Personally, I can't stand running through the same content over and over. Certain activities make it better for me. Like during legion most leveled only during invasions. Some alts I had due to Legion Pre-Expansion assaults, etc.
    Actually it was not that bad. I only leveled 2 chars the normal way, after that another guild member and I made pact to push all our remaining alts through freehold, so he boosted me and I boosted him. Was around 20h of activate playtime for like 10 chars or something, can't remember exactly.
    If I had to do the BfA zones another time I would lose my mind. They are simply to small for that and there are not enough of them. 3 zones for each faction is... not ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Actually it was not that bad. I only leveled 2 chars the normal way, after that another guild member and I made pact to push all our remaining alts through freehold, so he boosted me and I boosted him. Was around 20h of activate playtime for like 10 chars or something, can't remember exactly.
    If I had to do the BfA zones another time I would lose my mind. They are simply to small for that and there are not enough of them. 3 zones for each faction is... not ideal.
    Ah that doesn't sound as bad then. Yeah I personally can't stand leveling through the same content more than 3-4 times without losing my mind and taking massive breaks. So when fun things like AV and Legion assaults (both pre and current) came around I of course took advantage of them. BFA Invasions did barely anything so didn't even try them.

Like I said it depends. Every low level dungeon I've ran has taken 25-30 minutes. Every AV I have ran the past few days have taken about 25-30 minutes with some outliers. Each victory gives me about 1.5 levels with all the boosts I have running. You also get XP every minute.

The gains like these are taken from WoWHead (not sure what % of XP they used so will math out more later)

• 3.5% of a level every minute (in your case you mention 6k)
    • 1 full level on winning, 0.5 levels on loss
    • Dailies give 20% of a level
    • Destroying towers is 7% a level

So here are some examples:

Level 70 you need 405,000 XP
    • Every minute you gain 14,175
    • Victory gives 405,000
    • Daily gives 81,000
    • Tower gives 28,350
    • Over a 45 minute fight you would gain 1,156,275 XP
      • 1 Victory XP
      • 4 Towers

Level 75 you need 438,000 XP
    • Every minute you gain 15,330
    • Victory gives 438,000
    • Daily gives 87,600
    • Tower gives 30,660
    • Over a 45 minute fight you would gain 1,250,490 XP
      • 1 Victory XP
      • 4 Towers

For the dungeon example let's assume you get it at 15 minute runs and you get 108k per clear that's only 324k XP from clearing. Not taking into account any quests (assuming it's a new dungeon to you). That comes out to 7,200 XP/min in a dungeon and 25,695 XP in a AV. Even if we were to take into account XP from mobs, quests, etc and double the number it's still pushing only 14,400 XP/min.

Now granted everyone is free to do whatever they want. I'm just pointing out that AV is a better bang per minute XP wise.
    today i'll try again

today i'll try again
    Yeah if you want to level fast I'd really suggest it. The thing I know it is not for everyone and that plays into a factor of "how fast" it feels since if you dred something it will feel infinitely slower even if it isn't. I am finding the wowhead numbers to be at an odd % and currently trying to figure out now though so it's more accurate gauging.

Yeah if you want to level fast I'd really suggest it. The thing I know it is not for everyone and that plays into a factor of "how fast" it feels since if you dred something it will feel infinitely slower even if it isn't. I am finding the wowhead numbers to be at an odd % and currently trying to figure out now though so it's more accurate gauging.
    another question..i've already do the korrak weapon quest at liv22 ...i can get it again or i'll lost my 410 weapon forever?

another question..i've already do the korrak weapon quest at liv22 ...i can get it again or i'll lost my 410 weapon forever?
    It's a one time quest, however, you can queue as a mercenary for the other faction and do their version of the quest for the same weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a one time quest, however, you can queue as a mercenary for the other faction and do their version of the quest for the same weapon.
    Is that doable by any faction, or can only one faction queue as mercenary at a given time? I havent been able to find how to queue as mercenary as Alliance yet.