Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    So I have a question: why do we need to send 4 invites from 3 different accounts? Why can't we send all 12 invites from our main account, and use them to create new accounts?
    You can only invite 4 friends every 30 days. The guide is to get all rewards in 30 days and take advantage of the current sale for new accounts.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

A how to recruit yourself guide...I hope mmo champion gets a kick back for this...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Oof. $105 for two mounts, a transmog, a pet, and a toy. That's a bit too rich for my blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Never mind, I read a little more about it in-game. 4 friends ever 30 days.
    There is a limitation to 4 linked accounts per invitation link.
    After that you will need to wait 30 days to create new invitation link.
    That being said, technically you CAN recruit 12Alt accounts to your main WoW1 account, it just takes 3 months to do so, hence you will receive your rewards then.

This guide is written in mind to get all RAF rewards in.. 1hour or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

I'm saddened, truly, by what Blizzard has done with locking these rewards behind a paywall and by people's capitulation with giving them money for them. It's tragic, it really is tragic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why is there no "...or you can just click here, pay one price, and get all this stuff!" button?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Oof. $105 for two mounts, a transmog, a pet, and a toy. That's a bit too rich for my blood.
    correct, but you also get 4 FREE months on your main account after passing 2, 5, 8 and 11 months in RAF ladder.
    So its $105 - $60 (4 free months) = $45 for whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by -Etna- View Post
    Why is there no "...or you can just click here, pay one price, and get all this stuff!" button?
    Technically you can do that. You can fork out ~$180 to get all rewards by recruiting only one ALT account trough RAF.
    $180 - $60 (4 free months) = $120.
    So, total process of "less hustle" is $120 while following this guide its $45 since its taking advantage of "new accounts" sub offer for %50 fee ($7.5)
    Last edited by Gurg; 2019-12-09 at 04:58 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    I'm saddened, truly, by what Blizzard has done with locking these rewards behind a paywall and by people's capitulation with giving them money for them. It's tragic, it really is tragic.
    Your saddened by such an old sales tactic? It is no different then "Sign up for cable service now and only pay $20 a month. (Promotion is only available to new customers and only for the first 6 months of service.) Nothing we have not seen before in other industries.

Quote Originally Posted by 4justice View Post
    just lol...
    I know right? None of them seem to see the obvious. Just LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryzvwald View Post
    I know right? None of them seem to see the obvious. Just LOL.
    Well, its obvious that this is simple money grab and Sub inflation for WoW for their Q4 2019 report.
    On top of that insanely overpriced Cosmetic set which is sold at a price which even EA is not insane enough to sell their "surprise boxes".

BUT.. WoW is a drug, addictive drug. we all know that.
    Some people are willing to fork out that cash even if they have to use food money.
    This is targeted at Blizzard "whales" and those WoW addicts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    If i understood this correctly - yes, your main account would get 4 extra months of game time when they pass those marks.
    By doing this method you will get these extra months as soon as you finish process in the guide as extra months are added when "refereed" accounts pay for sub which sums those marks, in this case - instantly.

This whole process takes €91, now since you get 4 extra months on your main account (4x €13 = 52) this actually takes about €39 total (91-52=€39)
    Think I might just go ahead and do this then, seeing as the 4 months of game time will go towards Classic too, which is what I'm currently playing, and I'd get the mounts, pet and transmog for retail for when I return in the future. Thanks for the reply.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how People are saying this is just Blizzard Money grubbing, when it is just literally all cosmetic shit no one actually needs and is rewards for bringing others into the game.

TBH I think most of the anger is just coming from the usual Poor people with no friends that usually complain.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    I can't say if you're trolling or are you just pigshit stupid, I assume it's the latter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Etna- View Post
    Because it's not about the money (well, it is, but it's not the goal with this system.) The goal with the RaF is to increase the sub count.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Are people really this desperate for a mount and a backpack? There is no way it's worth this amount of hassle and money.

Also, the people mad at Blizz..... This is not the intended way to get these. It's like being mad at Blizz for somebody using an exploit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    Are people really this desperate for a mount and a backpack? There is no way it's worth this amount of hassle and money.

Also, the people mad at Blizz..... This is not the intended way to get these. It's like being mad at Blizz for somebody using an exploit.
    When you calculate the fact you get 4 months game time included in this, the other rewards come to €39 which I find fair enough. Personal preference of course.

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post

Short answer - NO.
    BUT! (Yea, one of those) - look at math this way, im EU side so ill calculate in euros:

Whole deal costs 91e
    You get 4 months free 52e

This calculates down to 91 - 52 = 39euros
    -----

Mounts cost 25euros on the store. In this pack you get two UNIQUE mounts so its 50e.
    So.. for 39e you actually get atleast 50e worth of ingame items.

For mount collectors and collectors overall this is way worth it.

For all others - its just worth anyway.
    BUT (again) its down to personal choice will you buy it or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    The forever alone-guide.