LastLast

38 second Mythic Ashvane kill by <Practice>

https://clips.twitch.tv/FreezingAnte...sdadHassanChop

- - - Updated - - -

more than x2 times faster than the 2nd fastest ashvane kill

That was rather fast.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the frick

Funny that this is the top post, right above a post that says M+ is too tight. Haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redisniecitcarp View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/FreezingAnte...sdadHassanChop

- - - Updated - - -

more than x2 times faster than the 2nd fastest ashvane kill
    I loved the part of sacrificing shamans.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

everyone in raid has as many loyal to the end trait as possible, the 4 resto shamans and 1 elemental shaman dies in pull, then ankhs, giving all other memebers in the raid 5 loyal to the end stacks which is over 1500 secondary stats, then the 4 resto shamans dies withing 14 seconds again to refresh their buff to the other members with ankh totem, then ress and die again for a 3rd consecutive buff during the whole fight

Dat class stack cheese

Quote Originally Posted by redisniecitcarp View Post
    everyone in raid has as many loyal to the end trait as possible, the 4 resto shamans and 1 elemental shaman dies in pull, then ankhs, giving all other memebers in the raid 5 loyal to the end stacks which is over 1500 secondary stats, then the 4 resto shamans dies withing 14 seconds again to refresh their buff to the other members with ankh totem, then ress and die again for a 3rd consecutive buff during the whole fight
    I like it. I wondered why the sacrificed every shaman right off the rip

10+ Year Old Account
    100% MLG meme strats. That's fucking insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

thats hillarious to watch. i love it

They probably practiced it a lot.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of the 16 arcane mage russian guild in HFC, killing bosses in sub 20 seconds. Funny part is, that they were the same dudes to get banned on Star Augur progression for spawning add outside of boss room with monk Transcendence
    Last edited by JackWest; 2020-01-14 at 02:06 PM.
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

and they say loyalty to the end is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by JackWest View Post
    Reminds me of the 16 arcane mage russian guild in HFC, killing bosses in sub 20 seconds. Funny part is, that they were the same dudes to get banned on Star Augur progression for spawning add outside of boss room with monk Transcendence
    People were killing the 2nd boss in 6 or 8 seconds towards the end. They did it so quickly they had to pop their legendary ring a good few seconds before the pull so it exploded just a few seconds into it.

Haha, this is awesome, very creative!

Quote Originally Posted by JackWest View Post
    Pretty sure that was Fusion, not Practice, unless there was a rename somewhere.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Gonna get nerfed now cause Blizz won't want it being used in the new Raids... CD on it along with it not stacking.