10+ Year Old Account
    It's Rarity if I'm not mistaken.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Finally got Ironhoof Destroyer after a crazy amount of 934 attempts. It does indeed still drop but the drop rate seems to be way lower than what one would normally expect from a raid boss mount. This one dragged a bit so I'm glad it's over.
    That freaking long? RNG must really hate people. I know Mimiron’s Head took me until Legion to get after using 6 toons to get and got it after the revamp.

10 damn tries on my Lock to get Ironhoof and 2 solo attempts to get Ji’Kuun and Flame Talon. I’m still trying to get Felsteel to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    That freaking long? RNG must really hate people. I know Mimiron’s Head took me until Legion to get after using 6 toons to get and got it after the revamp.

10 damn tries on my Lock to get Ironhoof and 2 solo attempts to get Ji’Kuun and Flame Talon. I’m still trying to get Felsteel to drop.
    It seems that Ironhoof Destroyer has a lower drop rate than other raid mounts. Lots of people reported incredibly high attempt counts on wowhead, and there seems to be a GM quote on wowhead that confirms that this is the case. I know it's a subject people like to brush off with the "rng is rng" quote, but based on the amount of evidence (the number of people who went on very high dry streaks) I can say that ironhoof destroyer is either still bugged in some way (not in the way that it doesn't drop, but maybe it doesn't drop in certain scenarios when it should) or it's simply way lower chance than 1%. Unfortunately the guy who posted GM quote provided no screenshot, so I'm a bit sceptical, but something is definitely wrong with the drop rate of that mount and I'll take that explanation over no explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    What's the name of the addon that shows the number of attempts on the achievement?
    Rarity

I got Horridon last week and this evening the RNG Entity gifted me Ji-Kun. Finally done in Throne of Thunder. Unless I want the Gastropod pet.

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to get this guy yesterday at Crestfall. Decided to post this today while being forced out since 2 asshats from the Mal'ganis realm decided to give me a 30 minute deserter debuff.

And it's not 109 attempts, I've been at this since Islands been released, I just didn't have Rarity installed

**EDIT**

Heh, just got this!

Last edited by Mighty Parrot; 2019-12-31 at 04:18 AM.

Got my kodo from Darkshore today! Thanks the gods for Hunters and their track beast ability. Think that brings me up to 421 now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

New patch with a tonne of new mounts to get!

So far I have added

Squeakers
    Mail Muncher (not sure how rare this guy is but got it on my 4th vision run)
    Elusive Quickhoof
    Springfur Alpaca
    The lasso that lets you catch the cloud serpent
    Stonehide Elderhorn
    Twilight Avenger
    Craghorn Chasm Leaper

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    New patch with a tonne of new mounts to get!

So far I have added

The lasso that lets you catch the cloud serpent
    So it does spawn in any assault. I just got the lasso and wondering what Ivory’s spawn time is.

So it does spawn in any assault. I just got the lasso and wondering what Ivory’s spawn time is.
    Nah gotta wait for the mogu invasion

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I misread that part. I had thought you caught Ivory, but it’s just the lasso that you’ve gotten so you can get Ivory when Mogu Assaults come around.

Wait I must have missed something. Where does the lasso come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Wait I must have missed something. Where does the lasso come from?
    It drops of Mogu mobs. Got the lasso from Mogu mobs in the Gao Lao halls around 3am.

The lasso is what’s used to catch Ivory Serpent that is pretty much Alani 2.0 (sort of)

Finally got Ironhoof Destroyer after a crazy amount of 934 attempts. It does indeed still drop but the drop rate seems to be way lower than what one would normally expect from a raid boss mount. This one dragged a bit so I'm glad it's over.
    Gratz, I stopped around 100 runs, that Furnace boss .... just no, just can't do it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Gratz, I stopped around 100 runs, that Furnace boss .... just no, just can't do it anymore
    You can get a skip straight to Blackhand. You pick up the quest from an NPC near Iron maidens boss (in an otherwise unusued corridor) you then clear the raid 4 more times for some quest items. After that you just enter and can go straight to Blackhand. One run takes like 3-5 minutes, maybe a bit more on a lower level character

Drake of the Four Winds get!

You can get a skip straight to Blackhand. You pick up the quest from an NPC near Iron maidens boss (in an otherwise unusued corridor) you then clear the raid 4 more times for some quest items. After that you just enter and can go straight to Blackhand. One run takes like 3-5 minutes, maybe a bit more on a lower level character
    Ok just like HFC.
    Thanks ill check, maybe because I am too much higher level, I didnt see it. Ill wowhead//google it later.
    15 toons, 15 runs here we go

EDIT : Or maybe not, ill run like 2 or 3 toons then try to open a portal for other alts sor they could skip.

Any idea if it work ? I know it's working for HFC, just have a few toon with the portal then mess with creating a group in Looking For group thing for other alts.

Also while I'm here, is SOO have the same pattern for the Kor'kron Juggernaut ?
    Kill Gary 4 times then skip ? I'm trying to finD something in google and I have no luck.
    Last edited by Phuongvi; 2020-01-20 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Also while I'm here, is SOO have the same pattern for the Kor'kron Juggernaut ?
    Kill Gary 4 times then skip ? I'm trying to finD something in google and I have no luck.
    Nah, SoO doesn't have shortcuts. You can just save the ID on a toon and then do the group finder stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Nah, SoO doesn't have shortcuts. You can just save the ID on a toon and then do the group finder stuff.
    How exactly does it work? Farming it on 6 toons a week is tedious..
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

In the last year I finally got 2 mounts that actually sort of hooked me to the game: Headless Horseman’s Reigns and Ashes. Started playing seriously during the first Halloween event of BC but I’d been subbed for a while. Saw some dude with the HH horse and was like “whoooaa I need that.” Now like a decade later I finally got it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit frustrated atm and I’m not getting any response from gm tickets and getting replies from asshats about “well should have put your dick in first hurr durr.”

I’ve fed the damn Springfur Alpaca for 7 days and gotten nothing. Fed it today and still nothing. For the past 8 days, I’ve been in a raid group feeding the blasted thing with confirmation “Alpaca it In” complete with the fuzzy blighted jumping for joy.

So was I not suppose to be in a raid group and have to do this solo? I feel like Blizz screwed up somewhere (a lot actually).