Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    AH revamp, M+ mechanisms, wpvp implementation.

Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    It made Classic even more enjoyable because you got to contrast it against the malignant turd that retail became with BfA.
    imagine comparing game to "malignant turd" and realising its still worse...
    only thing that could make Classic enjoyable to me is lobotomy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    As expected, so many people missing the point of this thread and coming here to vomit their complaints. Yes, we know you hate the game so much. You let us know on a daily basis in countless threads. Do you really have to infest even the ones created to specifically discuss good things? "Made me unsub faster" - how is that a positive thing? Do you need the game to suck to be able to just stop playing, are you addicted that much?
    "but but i thought of edgy comment lol"

-the MMO forums
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I had time to play other games

Abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

It saved me my sub $$ if I had to really reach for something.

I enjoyed leveling in Zandalar more than I did any zone in Legion. I also liked how they took risks with Tirisfal and Teldrassil.
    And...
    and..
    I've genuinely thought about it, but I can't think of anything else. Not hating on it, I just enjoyed pretty much everything else more in older expansions, including the cinematics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Spell visuals.
    Can't see anything in raids due to all the shit flying now so not really... unless you're a ranged player maybe

7+ Year Old Account
    Playable Zandalari
    Zandalar and Kul Tiras storylines were good
    Graphically, BfA looks great
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I liked the designs of the dungeons a lot. The art style of them was enjoyable, and felt challenging and unique to other dungeons I have done in the past.

I think that one of my other enjoyments of BFA was the faction based capital cities. I'm so glad we got those. They were really fun rather than a garrison, outpost, class hall, or even worse Dalaran for yet another xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    It was better at driving players away than other expansions
    This, plus adding a ton of races, some more interesting than others. That was pretty much it. It's sad when I can say good things that *WOD* did better because honestly I have a hard time picking between a shittier expansion. Both were the worst expansions in different things, but at least WoD made me tons of gold and did have better class design.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Make damage less skill based I guess maybe. 60% of some of the top logs damage is flat out from passive damage it's kind of sad.

It brought about a new reskin of my favorite mount the HD undead pony...

That is something.

Hmm...

Allied races and their heritage achievements gave the players who love alt leveling some achievements to chase down.
    Zone design was strong.
    Music was great.
    I think the dungeons were on the high end compared to other WoW expacs.
    Visions of N'zoth and the cape is good. TBH this could have been in since the start and no Azerite BS to make the expansion a lot better.
    The world drop mounts and legendaries were nice to farm when nothing else was going on to make some gold income.
    The bee alliance stuff is a positive.

If I am being truthful, BFA would have been a much better expansion if they had some of the .2 and .3 content in at launch. They launched the expansion with too little and added good features too late. I guess this really just comes down to the warfronts and islands being flops.

Storytelling probably, nothing else that comes to mind.

OK, as many know im not a great fan of BFA. But tbh my critisim purely has always been mainly about the class designs, everything else has been in the range of inconvenient to excellent in bfa.

But the things I think they did excellent in.

1. Leveling in bfa, the quests and zones, probly the best they have ever done.

2. Art, all of it, zones, allied races, new worgen and goblins, hertige armour. I think everything but the last 2 non plate raid sets have been good.

3. Music always on point

4. Raids have been mostly great.

5. M+ remains both challenging and fun.

6. Warmode has been a great edition to the game along with the conquest quests the incentives world pvp, the back and forth between the camps in najatar and the near endless melee in rustbolt are crazy chaos fun that you can then opt out of when you've had enough and want to get other stuff done.

7.essences in principle, the essence system it's self is good, having basicly a proper talent tree and some flexibility for most classes in picking builds for what content you're wanting to do brings back some of the elements I miss from the old talent trees. Though the system I feel is spoilt by the unlock requirements for alot of the good essences.

8.corruption gear, though I'd prefer a more deterministic acquisition method, having another layer of char customization is great. Being able to kit my holy pala out in Echoing void or Infinate Stars at the cost of some healing when I want to solo content or just play shockadin for the hell of it cos I can and its fun is a good thing. Plays should have the freedom to mess around with there class like this and the freedom to fail if it dosnt work out.

9. Visions, solo content that has challenge is a great edition to the game, yes wow is an mmo and most things should be group content, but that dosnt mean it should be the only challenging content needs a group, some times people want a break from group plays or they want to be the lone ranger.

10. Healer class design. Yea yea I know I said my only main point is bfa class design but I make an exception for most of the healing specs currently, glimmer is fucking amazing and if that isn't made a talent or base line in SL I will be upset, disc is as fun as it always was since its legion redesign, rdruid is enjoying both being a M+ power house but also a fun cslatweaving style, mist weaver Finaly has my dream come true of way of the crane in pve thanks to conflict and strife and is now a fantastic healer through it (seriously blizz way of the crane should hae been a pve talent from the bloody start), resto shamman has the battle shamman build.

Dps and tank specs are still fucking dull as shit though, but great time to be a healer atm.

I think if I hadn't been playing dps most of this expac and had been on my hpala from the start I'd likely have a whole different opinion of bfa than I do currently.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2020-02-27 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Drutvar is epic? Bah. I bet hardly anyone can even remember the name of the "scary" wickerman on the loading screen for Kul Tiras. He was a generic, boring villain that showed up to brag and then die.
    Gorak Tul.

Drustvar has this eerie "Blair Witch"-y feeling all over it, as if the whole place was haunted. The quest line with Abby Lewis was chill-inducing, too.

OT: zone designs are great. Drustvar and Stormsong Valley look the best. Sound and music design was pretty cool, too. I also do love the concept of Azerite gear, meaning I can switch and mix-and-match bonuses on them as needed and not be locked to the old "2-piece/4-piece bonus" of the old tier sets.

Also, I'm sad for all those posters who think they're being "oh-so-funneh!" and "3edgeh5meh!" by posting nonsense like "made me unsub faster lolololz!" I'm willing to bet good money that those exact same posters would have their panties in a bunch faster than one can blink if other posters came to positive threads about things they like to spew negative nonsense and be edgeh like they think they are, here.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2020-02-27 at 02:10 PM.

It was better at making me want to unsub faster than any other expansion to date. It made me unsub after just 3 weeks, BFA got this one perfect.

I liked the story. But that is literally the thing I care least about in any video game I play.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    To try and get some positivity around here, what would you say are the things that BFA did better than in previous expansions? Whether it be music, lore, gameplay, or anything else. Feel free to list as many things as you like.
    Just speaking for myself everything i wanted was in it except the tier class sets i miss does so i give it a 9 out of 10 imho.

It makes me unsub at 8.1 but come back at 8.2.5. A story of love and hate.

Allied races are great, especially for horde (I play both factions)
    As a mount lover, I really enjoy all those new mount in BFA that you can get via grindind, reputation, gold, achievment, rare, etc ... and correct me if I'm wrong but I think BFA bring more mount than any other expac
    Music : Darkshore warfront, Zandalar, Boralus