Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go play world of tanks then and stop making shitposts.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

World of tanks giving free premium is just trying to get people hooked so they purchase premium after its over. Its like ESO with their free premium weeks where you get the crafting bags and bonuses and then the free version feels like dog shit.

Also a month of premium in WoT is what 60 some bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Heroes of the Storm - All characters are currently free to play

Overwatch - Game is doing free play (as far as I'm aware, I don't actually play overwatch this is second hand information from my friends who play it)

Oh wait these are also Blizzard games, maybe asking for more in addition to 100% bonus exp and bonuses across all their other games is silly.

Althooooough, as the virus gets worse they might add more bonuses or extend the current ones.
    Heroes of the Storm is already free to play, they make a lot of their money from skins so by making every hero free it increases their chances of people liking heroes and buying skins
    Overwatch is currently not free nor do I see anything about it being free

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    1 free month is great marketing opportunity instead of greedy 100% xp boost IF YOU HAVE ACTIVE account.
    Yes asking people to pay for their game is being greedy

World of tanks is already free to play, they are just giving people who already don't pay a chance to see what it's like to pay, they aren't losing any money from this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfals View Post
    Phone bill 15,net bill is 15, electric company 150, water... gas... food.. no job cuz of the corona, and there are many other bills as well. The last thing i want to do is even spend a 1$ for a game while i already own 1500 other games (half of them were on sale or free on steam/epic) They can at least be polite and do what everyone else is doing. A free week or free month.

Add on top of that the "amazing" paychecks here, and how that 15$ is like 15% of the salary of a doctor and you will begin to understand a few things about life and gaming in different countries.

Sure, if i made 5000 $ in America or Germany/England, i wouldn't mind spending even 50$ on WoW. Heck, my friend in the US buys Starbucks coffee that costs like 5-10$ a cup LOL. I spend 0.30$ for a coffee here. Think about it. Not to mention how he often gets more than 1.. so thats like 20-30$ for coffee alone wtf. Life in America is so alien to me, i swear.
    They can atleast be "polite"? Jesus Christ dude. Stop trolling.

If you live in a poor country you can just move btw. Nobody is forcing you to stay there, I assume.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Other games got some good promotions to hold player in game during this tough times.
    World of Tanks got very attractive 2 free weeks of premium account.
    BFA is terrible expansion and making players get back is quite important.
    I suggest give all inactive and active accounts one month of free play.
    Why do you want a free month to a game you clearly hate?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Companies are going bankrupt as we speak - and you want free stuff?

Ok Karen.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 free month is great marketing opportunity instead of greedy 100% xp boost IF YOU HAVE ACTIVE account.
    Greedy how? Please explain.

- - - Updated - - -

So go play with tanks...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Other games got some good promotions to hold player in game during this tough times.

BFA is terrible expansion and making players get back is quite important.
    Your are a idiot
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    Your are a idiot
    ur mum gay

Also someone should post this thread in chooseybeggars.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    You can farm enough gold for a token in like 2-4 nights....
    I wish I could but I'm terrible at farming. Probably why the most I've ever had at once was just over 500K!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S2H View Post
    whats it like being a karen
    I'm so glad this was the first comment

Great Idea, OP. Would be a win win win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by S2H View Post
    whats it like being a karen
    This is a r/wowchoosingbeggar

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Record number of Americans file for unemployment

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52050426
    I can't imagine why no one would want to keep you employed.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

5+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of the term "Karen" but glad I looked it up. Adding it to my List of Condescending Names I Can Call You Because I'm Right and You're Wrong and You Know It..

Once people start getting their 1,200 checks you can absolutely count on them doing sales.

Although I always complain about Blizzard, I agree that double xp is better than $15.

So then fuck everyone that already has an active sub?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    steam is not giving away free games. Developers are giving away free games on steam. There is a difference. Also, the games given away on all the stores are old games that aint being sold anymore, This is nothing but a marketing campaign to try to gain some goodwill before the next big game they are selling for full price
    Not entirely accurate, quite a few games given away have been games currently still on the steam store. But yes they're all fairly old games.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.