Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

So is this the most toxic guy ever?

So this happened in my +10 today. +10 so not a 15 or something actually difficult but just a 10. We killed first boss easy and finishing it with the group should have been easy.

[x]: not sure whats up with my keybinds

[y]: wtf
    [y]: is this trash mage

[x]:my keybindings are mseed up
    [x]: 1 sec

[y]: kick him pls
    [y]: lets finish 4

[x]: wow so toxic

[y]: im not boosting this mage
    [y]: kick him
    [y]:or i leave
    [y]: hello?
    [y]: kick him

[Unsubmonk]: lets see if he can fix it

[y]: i give u 1 min
    [y]:and then i leave

[x]: holy shit
    [x]: gl with this
    [x]: i dont even wanna play witht his guy
    [x]: so toxic XD

And after that the group went to shit of course. Not had this happen before and i have been playing WoW for a very very long time. So if you this guy and you think like me that he is the biggest ass in history be sure to avoid him.

I copy pasted in here but i have the screenshots of the actual conversation if anyone needs them for science :P

- unsub
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-05-24 at 06:19 AM. Reason: When posting text, leave the names out please.

I mean, I hate toxic people but I can put up with their BS if they're good at the game. I however, hate having to boost people hahaha.

i don't think you allowed to put the player names in.

Well from cursory examination it appears that your group's problem was a trash mage who should have been kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    i don't think you allowed to put the player names in.
    He obviously knows that given that he made a new account for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Well from cursory examination it appears that your group's problem was a trash mage who would have been kicked,
    Well that and the child who believed themself to be hot shit enough to ruin a key because they're a baby.

no there are far worse and from the looks of it you were pretty eager to respond instead of focusing on the instance

dont stress, probably a 10 year old who is cranky his mum didnt tuck him in last night...

He sounds like someone who is 15 (or younger) not just cause of the attitude because of what he said. Or maybe just no friends.

Okay, so you seem to have intetionally missed out a few details.

Which dungeon was it?
    How much damage did the mage actually do before and on the first boss?
    Why did it take him so long to notice?
    How much damage did the other guy do?

You seem to play the victim but I wouldn't play with a fckin mage doing 10k dps below tank all run.
    Had to leave not one, not two dungeons because mages were sh*t at their class. So enlighten us with actual details.

Nobody likes to carry slackers, especially if they can't do what they should do with their gear level.

I remember finishing an Ataldazar, the pug dps had kept on dying throughout.

He died on the last boss as well - but we finished it anyway.

After we had finished, he accused me of being the worst player he had ever played with.

I replied with thanks for noticing, before he 'rage quit' after collecting his loot.

However - the most common toxic player I get is the tank or healer that just leaves 3 minutes in because of a single thing done wrong. Dead key before we even start.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2020-05-24 at 08:47 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

1. Lol at him not giving a chance for the person to see what's wrong and being a retard.

2. Lol at anyone entering M+ with their stuff messed up. It is your responsibility to make sure you can perform your role when you enter challenging timed content.

3. Lol at your "unsub" based on some random experience in an auto matched group of strangers that you opted for and which isn't unlike anything you see in every game matching strangers.

4. Lol at me actually posting on this.

Nice one-sided narrative, here.

No, of course, people shouldn't be toxic. On the other hand, you shouldn't go into a timed environment if your setup isn't entirely in place. It's disrespectful of other people's time, which in turn earns at least some conceptual license for people to be disrespectful back if they want to. Not that I'm saying that's nice, but I can see the motivation. It doesn't matter if it's a +10, +17, whatever.

Youre equally as toxic by posting this.

Also, if someone made me wait cause of their "keybinds" I would kick you as well.

It's not even toxic. If I see some player in M+ that fuck up and is not good enough to repair their failures I leave also.

Anyway, it seems like you wanted to be boosted and somehow you didn't manage to finish the key you weren't suppose to do. I see no other reason why would you be so salty about some random M+ key that you would actually make a thread about it.

It's just M+ key, if you are good enough you'll find another group in the matter of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    Also, if someone made me wait cause of their "keybinds" I would kick you as well.
    Exactly.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2020-05-24 at 09:02 AM.

I mean we're talking about a 10. If someone has some issues on a boss and does low dmg on it as a result then it's not gonna impact the overall timer much at all. Unless the person is just doing terrible overall. However, since this was a mage, if it was a fire mage then yeah messing up your keybinds will rip your dmg because you have a 10 second window every 2 minutes where most of your dmg comes from and if you don't utilize that window well then your dps will be crap. This even happens sometimes with a mage in my guild who is 2.8k r.io who we do higher keys with, and it's never a big issue.

But people in general have no patience with others making mistakes so it's no surprise they start throwing a temper tantrum like a 10 year old just cause someone asks for a minute to try to fix their problem. And sure, I agree that going into a dungeon you should be prepared but we're talking about a +10 here.

I'm seen much more toxic people.

Also, it is pretty annoying when people "mess up their keybinds".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unsubnl View Post
    [x]:my keybindings are mseed up
    Why were your keybindings messed up? Did you join a key without checking if everything was right?

Low bar for being most toxic tbh. I take it you don't have much experience. He's a dick for sure, but it's the kind that makes them seem kind of retarded so it hard to take it to heart, especially when another guy stood up for you as well.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

this is considered possibly the worst toxic person? hell im a lot worse then this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorimar View Post
    this is considered possibly the worst toxic person? hell im a lot worse then this.
    Great, you should be proud of yourself

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Okay, so you seem to have intetionally missed out a few details.

Which dungeon was it?
    How much damage did the mage actually do before and on the first boss?
    Why did it take him so long to notice?
    How much damage did the other guy do?

You seem to play the victim but I wouldn't play with a fckin mage doing 10k dps below tank all run.
    Had to leave not one, not two dungeons because mages were sh*t at their class. So enlighten us with actual details.

Nobody likes to carry slackers, especially if they can't do what they should do with their gear level.
    Totally agree with this.