Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    More Altered Fate skins. It really sucks that they didn't really revisit this awesome concept. I think Kel'thuzad's event was the last time we saw anything close to this.

I prefer in-universe skins, so universe crossovers (ie Succubus Kerrigan, Death Knight Sonya) are what I want to see more of. I loved the Alterac Pass and Call of KT events and skins, there's so much potential for it. The Junkrat Goblin skin and Johanna Warsong Commander skins are among my favourites

A few concepts I made of what I'd like to see

Darkspear Cassia

The Lost Footmen

Pillager Murky

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    There is a Deathwing skin for Brightwing.
    There needs to be Brightwing Skin for Deathwing.
    Dva skin for Deathwing
    Last edited by Triceron; 2020-05-13 at 04:35 PM.

Reaper skin for Valla. No brainer in my eyes. Both dual wield short ranged weapons, vault could be more shadowy to mimic Reaper's shadowwalk thingy.

As a Sylvanas main, this NEEDS to be a skin eventually:

The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    As a Sylvanas main, this NEEDS to be a skin eventually:

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/blog/images/18737-shadowlands-alpha-new-models-including-kaelthas-bolvar-ysera-and-sylvanas.jpg[IMG]
    I'm still waiting for BFA Jaina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I still waiting for Argent Crusade Whitemane...

I want to see a space hero skin for every character. A mecha skin for every character. And a funny skin for every character like the janitor Leoric or lucha Diablo.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    More Altered Fate skins. It really sucks that they didn't really revisit this awesome concept. I think Kel'thuzad's event was the last time we saw anything close to this.

I prefer in-universe skins, so universe crossovers (ie Succubus Kerrigan, Death Knight Sonya) are what I want to see more of. I loved the Alterac Pass and Call of KT events and skins, there's so much potential for it. The Junkrat Goblin skin and Johanna Warsong Commander skins are among my favourites

A few concepts I made of what I'd like to see

Darkspear Cassia

The Lost Footmen

Pillager Murky

- - - Updated - - -

Dva skin for Deathwing
    Dva skin for deathwing when

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Where are my Artemis, Athena, Theia, and Poseidon skins blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I've pretty much given up on it. Which is a shame, because Lord Admiral Jaina (aka BfA Jaina) looks badass.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I wish they would put the skins in to match some of the portraits
    For example
    From the Caldeum Complex Event
    Graffiti Valla
    Motherboard Queen Zagara
    Fall of King's Crest Event
    Queen of Gorgons Kerrigan
    Possessed Lunara
    MechaStorm II Event
    Mecha Pilot Li Li

and some of the sprays like Pantharian Li Li

For example

I'm also fan of cross universe skins for various heroes.

Warcraft skins

Wisp Probius
    - pylons -> moonwells, cannon ->ancient protector/treant
    Eye of N'zoth Probius
    - pylons -> obelisks, cannon -> tentacle shooting lasers
    Faceless Zeratul
    Sin'dorei / Quel'dorei / Ren'dorei Li-Ming
    Valarjar Sonya
    Valarjar Cassia
    Royal Apothecary Stukov
    Draenei Vindicator Artanis
    Draenei Archon Tassadar
    Queen of Illidari Kerrigan
    Zandalari Headhunter Qhira
    Dwarven Siege Engine Sg. Hammer
    Ironforge Rifleman Raynor
    High Priestess Maiev
    Darkspear Witch Doctor Nazeebo
    Drust King Leoric
    Blood Knight Imperius

Starcraft Skins
    Zerg Murkling
    - spawning from Zerg chrysalis, pufferfish -> zerg larva, army of murloc -> banelings
    Infested Nova
    Infested Deathwing
    High Templar Zarya
    Specter Valeera
    Ghost Ana
    Protoss Zealot Yrel

Diablo Skins
    Angelic Anduin
    Demonic Blaze
    Succubus Whitemane
    Assassin Qhira
    Sorceress Jaina
    Demon Hunter Hanzo
    Barbarian Varian

I must admit I don't really know Overwatch universe, so I can't really think of skins inspired there.

There are also numerous events which could be implemented on some heroes:

Greek Pantheon
    God of Underworld Xul
    Hercules Garrosh
    God of War Varian
    Underworld Watcher Malthael
    God of Volcano Ragnaros
    God of Sun Kael'thas

Dark Nexus
    Dark Nexus Ragnaros
    Dark Nexus Malthael
    Dark Nexus Kel'thuzad

Summer
    Beach boy Anduin

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    I'm also fan of cross universe skins for various heroes.

Warcraft skins

Wisp Probius
    - pylons -> moonwells, cannon ->ancient protector/treant
    Eye of N'zoth Probius
    - pylons -> obelisks, cannon -> tentacle shooting lasers
    Faceless Zeratul
    Sin'dorei / Quel'dorei / Ren'dorei Li-Ming
    Valarjar Sonya
    Valarjar Cassia
    Royal Apothecary Stukov
    Draenei Vindicator Artanis
    Draenei Archon Tassadar
    Queen of Illidari Kerrigan
    Zandalari Headhunter Qhira
    Dwarven Siege Engine Sg. Hammer
    Ironforge Rifleman Raynor
    High Priestess Maiev
    Darkspear Witch Doctor Nazeebo
    Drust King Leoric
    Blood Knight Imperius

Starcraft Skins
    Zerg Murkling
    - spawning from Zerg chrysalis, pufferfish -> zerg larva, army of murloc -> banelings
    Infested Nova
    Infested Deathwing
    High Templar Zarya
    Specter Valeera
    Ghost Ana
    Protoss Zealot Yrel

Diablo Skins
    Angelic Anduin
    Demonic Blaze
    Succubus Whitemane
    Assassin Qhira
    Sorceress Jaina
    Demon Hunter Hanzo
    Barbarian Varian

I must admit I don't really know Overwatch universe, so I can't really think of skins inspired there.

There are also numerous events which could be implemented on some heroes:

Greek Pantheon
    God of Underworld Xul
    Hercules Garrosh
    God of War Varian
    Underworld Watcher Malthael
    God of Volcano Ragnaros
    God of Sun Kael'thas

Dark Nexus
    Dark Nexus Ragnaros
    Dark Nexus Malthael
    Dark Nexus Kel'thuzad

Summer
    Beach boy Anduin
    What skins would you suggest for Artemis, Athena, Theia, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    What skins would you suggest for Artemis, Athena, Theia, etc?
    Artemis is goddess of Hunt and Moon, so best picks are Tyrande or Maiev. Artemis is traditionaly depicted with bow, so Tyrande would be better. Perhaps Sylvanas could work too, but Tyrande fits in better, given her lunar thematics.

Athena is often depicted with a shield. She is goddess of warfare and wisdom. Given these traits, I think Johanna could work pretty well.

Not sure about Theia. As far as I'm concerned, she is a goddess of Light. So maybe Yrel?

5+ Year Old Account
    Artemis is goddess of Hunt and Moon, so best picks are Tyrande or Maiev. Artemis is traditionaly depicted with bow, so Tyrande would be better. Perhaps Sylvanas could work too, but Tyrande fits in better, given her lunar thematics.

Athena is often depicted with a shield. She is goddess of warfare and wisdom. Given these traits, I think Johanna could work pretty well.

Not sure about Theia. As far as I'm concerned, she is a goddess of Light. So maybe Yrel?
    Ah Theia, mother of Artemis, the moon.

Ah Theia, mother of Artemis, the moon.
    I know she is mother of celestial deities like Artemis and Apollon, but I was not really sure what was her domain.

Another idea I had is Maiev as Nemesis, goddess of retribution. It could fit her vengeful attitude.

5+ Year Old Account
    I know she is mother of celestial deities like Artemis and Apollon, but I was not really sure what was her domain.

Another idea I had is Maiev as Nemesis, goddess of retribution. It could fit her vengeful attitude.
    Maiev fits Nemesis to a absolute fucking T. if you were to bring me an alternative for every star in the sky, Nemesis would still be the perfect fit.
    Now, how about Poseidon, etc? (We already have Aphrodite in Tyrande btw)
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2020-06-11 at 12:20 PM.

Maiev fits Nemesis to a absolute fucking T. if you were to bring me an alternative for every star in the sky, Nemesis would still be the perfect fit.
    Now, how about Poseidon, Zeus, etc? (We already have Aphrodite in Tyrande btw)
    I don't know why, but I feel like Leoric would make nice Poseidon. His skill would need alternate watery animation, but it could work. Entomb could have some coral like appearance.

Zeus is tricky one, we don't have many lightning based heroes. Mephisto is not really good fit. I would perhaps go with Muradin and have his Stormbolt having more lightning appearance. Falstad would be fitting too, but his model is defined by riding a bird. I guess eagle could work for Zeus, but it is not really usual depiction.

I know of this Goddess of Love skin for Tyrande, but I was never really fan of it (well, I hate that floating heart behind Tyrande, that ruins the skin for me tbh). It does not match Tyrande well, Artemis is way better option for her. I think if they wanted to do this kind of "amor" skin for somebody, it could be Sylvanas (she even have Mind Control ult, which lines up with goddess of love concept).

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why, but I feel like Leoric would make nice Poseidon. His skill would need alternate watery animation, but it could work. Entomb could have some coral like appearance.

Zeus is tricky one, we don't have many lightning based heroes. Mephisto is not really good fit. I would perhaps go with Muradin and have his Stormbolt having more lightning appearance. Falstad would be fitting too, but his model is defined by riding a bird. I guess eagle could work for Zeus, but it is not really usual depiction.

I know of this Goddess of Love skin for Tyrande, but I was never really fan of it (well, I hate that floating heart behind Tyrande, that ruins the skin for me tbh). It does not match Tyrande well, Artemis is way better option for her. I think if they wanted to do this kind of "amor" skin for somebody, it could be Sylvanas (she even have Mind Control ult, which lines up with goddess of love concept).
    It's really more of the latin side of Aphrodite that they've lined Tyrande with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cho'Gal as... No wait this woudln't work because Cho'Gal got two heads, not one so cyclop skin not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I still waiting for Argent Crusade Whitemane...
    I'm still waiting for withered/Magister's Terrace Kael....