Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So sad that I am hearing a lot of speaking out in the gaming world right now... not sad for those speaking up just sad that the situation is even a thing
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-06-25 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    She should feel happy she's wanted, right? Regardless of big of an incel you are buddy, Method is a place of business now and you don't diddle your co-workers - company rules aside, as diddling at work never works out well.
    No. If she wasn't interested she should clearly say to him how it is. If he persists she still should handle it and he would lose interest in a while. Do it like 99.9% of people. Also dating with colleague is not prohibited in any way and relationships are made in the workplace everywhere in the world.

About the incel part. Lol, I'm in a long time relationship so try to use it on someone else.

I really don't get the annie/Sascha story... Nothing outrageous afaik. Can anyone help me out here?
    She says she has chronic anxiety which probably makes it feel worse than it is. I would know since I struggle with social anxiety and phobia as well... if a girl talks to me I get super uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean they did something wrong. It's a me issue... it sucks and feels awful but can't blame the other party for it.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Method is a raiding group, right? They have a CEO? And a co CEO? What happened to raid leaders?
    It is all about the money. Those guilds have huge contracts and have to fulfill certain conditions. Gaming as we know it is dead. If you don't do cash, get the fuck out. Remember the good old days where you played MMORPGs for magic and fantasy?

This game has become nothing more than a lobby. You log in, open a window and queue.

Josh is edgy, but he's well within his right to be and everyone is within their right to not watch him. The internet, specifically major platforms, sure have become a tunnel-visioned censorship junkyard. People equate edgy gamers with nazis or sex offenders, find racism in coffee beans and more. These issues are factually at an all time low in occurrence, but hey, as long as there are first world problems to fight over this will only exacerbate.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2020-06-25 at 10:38 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    And also trying to flirt with a girl is a capital crime.
    If you "flirt" at someone who is just going about their day, and not in a place where flirting might be more expected (like, at nightclub), yeah, you're a creep.

No. If she wasn't interested she should clearly say to him how it is. If he persists she still should handle it and he would lose interest in a while. Do it like 99.9% of people. Also dating with colleague is not prohibited in any way and relationships are made in the workplace everywhere in the world.

About the incel part. Lol, I'm in a long time relationship so try to use it on someone else.
    https://i.imgur.com/QBJMYJq.png

That looks like a no to me.

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    If you "flirt" at someone who is just going about their day, and not in a place where flirting might be more expected (like, at nightclub), yeah, you're a creep.
    He says he's in a long-term relationship dude, he's cool. Probably there's a restraining order involved too, but that's cool too.
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2020-06-25 at 10:37 AM.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Okay. So after reading the story I struggle to see how Josh could have noticed that the girl did not want this. It's all "I regret this, I regret that", but no mention of "I told him not to". Her texting behavior (at least in the given screenshots) seems to be at least not dismissive of sexual annotations.
    Sure, she is 16 (which is very legal in my country and also just legal in the UK as she writes) and easily influenced. But she even states, that she was aware of what's happening.

I mean, yeah, maybe Josh could have handled the situation better, but did he really do something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    i love that we now live in a world where we can make accusations without evidence and people lose their careers over it.
    Guilty until.. well guilty fullstop if the mob decided. Especially guilty if retweeted.

Never guilty, even if guilty, if we like you though.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Apparently it's not his first time - but i don't know the details.

The crowd is out for the blood. Dunno if this Josh guy is a dick or an otherwise okay person the victim of over sensitivity - but we must consider he is also very much guilty and deserves something done about it - just because a lot of un-necessary firing of people is happening atm, from companies trying to protect their image, doesn't mean that every issue is unwarranted.
    yeah. people get banned from twitch for life for completely reasonable things. police reports are filed. all completely normal things, totally unconfirmed rumors.

its funny, the wow playerbase goes into a collective rage when they cant have a catchupo mechanic on their cloak - but several women come forward about innapropriate behavior and are basically called liars. makes sense.

hope method fanboys enjoyed the run, because they are basically done. the sponsors are starting to pull out. its over.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Nope, this story could definitely be true and fully deserved. However, "it's not his first time" doesn't have to be evidence of guilt at all - rather, it could be the reason such a story was faked to begin with, as it's more believable if there's prior reason to suspect reoffending.
    Josh made his reputation and got his following by skirting a fine line.

https://kotaku.com/when-your-favorit...-or-1832734851

I think its fair to say he crossed it. Just read the article.

Gossip
    Stupid drama
    Cancel culture

You are just a fly in a web

Some person decided to cause a commotion and you are sheep being herded...but you even feel happy to assist.
    Lets all cause a commotion! Yayyy, watch the world burn. Woop woop...ruin peoples lives, YEAH!

How about...crazy idea...we refuse to be herded and milked by the shepherd who started this crap drama.
    You are just being used.

From a couple of people I know.

Seems that Josh' case is true. Shame really, I had pictured him in better light. A 16 year old? Well... Men and Women can do what they want in my mind. I always find it funny when women come out with some half-a##ed accusations 10 years after the fact. And even then, it was all rather innocent and both mature adults capable of saying no(but she didn't and then later started crying about it) but a 16 year old?

Oof.

Sascha, dunno anything about that person.

But mostly, these sorts of things, I do take with a massive grain of salt. Often the case is, that a large chunk of the story is untold and the victim card is pulled every other sentence by the girls. Especially the "Oh I was so naive"... bi#ch please.

Both sexes want to fu#k one another, no surprises there. Somehow it's always the women being harassed? /roll eyes.

In my opinion. And this has showed itself to me in my own day to day life. The true problem is the girls' inability to firmly say no.
    What they do instead, is allow it to continue to a point, and then afterwards it's sexual harrasment.

7+ Year Old Account

1. hes famous and in a way the reason she got in, if she stopped he could easily get her removed.
    2. dating with a colleague is not prohibited in some places yes, however dating people below you in MANY places is, as a simple "I fired you because you dumped me" or "I promoted you cause your sleeping with me" is common.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Josh is edgy, but he's well within his right to be and everyone is within their right to not watch him. The internet, specifically major platforms, sure have become a tunnel-visioned censorship junkyard. People equate edgy gamers with nazis, find racism in coffee beans and more. These issues are factually at an all time low in occurrence, but hey, as long as there are first world problems to fight over this will only exacerbate.
    cant watch someone who was banned for life from twitch. /shrug

"has been accused of abuse of power and position". - Its a fuking game and ppl abuse power hahah what a planet we live in.

what a joke. if blizz shuts down wow servers, then these noobs are going to feel how power is XD haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    It is all about the money. Those guilds have huge contracts and have to fulfill certain conditions. Gaming as we know it is dead. If you don't do cash, get the fuck out. Remember the good old days where you played MMORPGs for magic and fantasy?

This game has become nothing more than a lobby. You log in, open a window and queue.
    Wait, you can queue to mythic raids?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I really don't get the annie/Sascha story... Nothing outrageous afaik. Can anyone help me out here?
    She says she has chronic anxiety which probably makes it feel worse than it is. I would know since I struggle with social anxiety and phobia as well... if a girl talks to me I get super uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean they did something wrong. It's a me issue... it sucks and feels awful but can't blame the other party for it.
    I can speak for that too, I have social anxiety, and often feel uncomfortable around social situations that often I am not sure how to react.

In my previous place of employment I kept having this one woman who would constantly just keep giving me hugs at random times while trying to do my work this happened for about a month, I always felt uncomfortable, but blamed my social anxiety felling well maybe I just go along with it and I am the problem, even though she kept saying she was just having fun until one day I just told her to please stop hugging me. Now I don't think this is harassment but it can be for many others due to the uncomfortable nature of it.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-06-25 at 10:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "I am famous, sleep with me"
    "Lol your not that famous"
    *Links video of world first sargeras kill* "How about now?"
    Dude this actually making me hard rn

On a serious note, if these guys did what they did and there is proof to back it up, fuck them, and they deserve everything coming for them. That said, I fucking hate the fact that Twitter crusades can ruin a persons life before they even get a chance to defend themselves.

It's a god damn witch hunt dude. What is this, 1672?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post

remember when you made friends and didnt instead log on and rage because "raider.io ruined the game!!!!1" yeah.