Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No release date... no pre patch date. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    if you dont think Horrible RNG wont make its way into SL, you havent learned anything from Blizz in the last 10 years...

where do you people make this delusion up from?
    Well BfA has it literally in every system until recently and I started playing again once they removed a lot of it. They know people are pissed and are actually addressing it directly.

A few very interesting things... but overally meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    No it is far different in many many ways, the borrowed power will stay each expansion which is shitty but they would really need to work at making a new permanent character progressions system and I doubt they had time to make one for Shadowlands. I do wish they would make one that we kept.
    i am curious, how is SL different in 'many, many ways'? what about the expansions isnt a reskin, rename or redo of a previous system?

serious question

so from sept to nov should we expect the game be released, good to know. Now ill go back to my another games, see ya in a couple months when prepatch comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Don't you do the covenant stories while leveling?
    Ion said each Covenant has a max level “War Campaign”.

Did I miss something here? What was the actual reveal here? None of this really seems like new, noteworthy information.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Man, you just gave me PTSD-style flashbacks ... I found this in my Photobucket from back in 2007.

I just wanted to make you aware that the game is not centered around your ego

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Ion said each Covenant has a max level “War Campaign”.
    Ah, that does change things

15+ Year Old Account
    Booooring@!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This did not warrant a stream, waste of time, should have been a written blog. This company is so out of touch.

I was hoping for a full on release date here, but nope. I kind of need to know sooner rather then later

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    i am curious, how is SL different in 'many, many ways'? what about the expansions isnt a reskin, rename or redo of a previous system?

serious question
    Because even though they have reused some systems they are doing it in a way in which we get more player agency and that was one of the biggest issues in the last 3 expansions. Borrowed powers suck but they have yet to find a good solution to a permanent progressions system that continues forward. They seem to do it because of inflation currently as you would become like a god if you kept everything. Plus I don;t know anyone who likes playing the same unchanged spec forever, that shit is boring as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Did I miss something here? What was the actual reveal here? None of this really seems like new, noteworthy information.
    Beta starts next week.

what a waste of time, not a damn thing said was at all interesting... sounds like more boring bullshit chores.

then they had to add the stupid virtue signalling at the end...

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They are giving us player agency back and getting rid of horrible RNG, single best thing they have done in like 4 expansions lol.
    If you think RNG is going away, you are sorely mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    even when I battle pet safari?
    Mission tables and pet battles... Players who like these need to suffer Chinese water torture.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2020-07-09 at 02:25 AM.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsamane View Post
    I was hoping for a full on release date here, but nope. I kind of need to know sooner rather then later
    Well, they said it will be released this fall, so the latest possible launch date will be December 14-15, so that much we do know. Given the recent history of a 3 week window before raids, it isn't unreasonable to assume that is a good start date. Raids could start on January 5, bypassing the holiday season. Slight crunch to launch so close to Christmas if there are bugs, though.

Betas tend to have a 90 day lifespan, which would put us in October, which could see the pre-patch and a November launch, which many have suggested.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

The absolute worst shit of an update I've ever seen

Fuck this company and fuck this fraud expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    If you think RNG is going away, you are sorely mistaken.
    RNG has always existed in WoW but having every fucking system with RNG and no way around it was mobile game design and I am sure activision pressured them to make WoW more like that at some point. I mean WoW is just $$$$$$ to them so it makes sense they would want to capitalize on gotcha style mechanics, luckily everyone hated it and bitched as we should have and now we are coming out of the other wend waaayyyy more jaded and apathetic and I get it.