Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mozu View Post
    whoa, actually grouping up and figuring out ways to handle the gameplay being given to you instead of just trying to avoid it? In an mmo? Can't be having that!
    iam a unicorn i know!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

This thread has become an endless loop. Same things repeated for 13 pages by the same people lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    This thread has become an endless loop. Same things repeated for 13 pages by the same people lol.
    first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    first time?
    I think if you guys let the thread breathe a little you'll be shocked how the loop breaks and new opinions are inserted. People who QQ about events like these will never be convinced by those who enjoy them and vice versa. It's a pointless endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

liekly was not supposed to go live yet, and then someone found it and now its just constant. as it was not up right away, it took like a few hours to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

what they should do is go into the middle of no where on their brutosaur duuuuh
    Not at all. I logged in in the first hour the PTR was up. The NPC ghouls just spawned and screwed up the server and ran after everyone as soon as i logged in. I went to the Boralus dummies and got turned into a zombie. That means as soon as i logged in i was already infected.

But, well... it doesn't matter. It needs to be toned down cause the servers can't handle it. I cannot log in and in the rare case i manage, only the garrison is safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're running out of ideas?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Oh no, the amount of whine from entitled assholes that their game is slightly interrupted for a few days
    Oh no, the amount of whine from entitled assholes that like to tell people who dislike something to stfu you are no better than them...it sucked in wrath and it will suck again doesn'Ät matter if its just for a few days .. interrupted gameplay is interrupted gameplay and saying " lmfao just don't go to the city" ya smartass lemme sit in a cave for a month not doing the AH etc without spergs abusing this event to annoy people

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    I never griefed a single person. Not once. Do not even try to justify how dumb your comment was.

I liked it because it was a great event and it wss fun.

Period.
    Yes because you saying it anonymously on the internet automatically means you are being 100% honest. And it is pretty obvious because none of you are OK withh a toggle. That is the ONLY reason you are against a toggle. Because everything is the same except the inability to grief others.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Yes because you saying it anonymously on the internet automatically means you are being 100% honest. And it is pretty obvious because none of you are OK withh a toggle. That is the ONLY reason you are against a toggle. Because everything is the same except the inability to grief others.
    I like the event and will participate but i'm not opposed to a toggle. I get some people don't like it, and others do. I don't think people who disagree are automatically griefers nor i think people who don't like the event are automatically QQs.

I hope Blizzard will consider bringing back the Blessed Undead Slayer set from the original event. My original WoW account had it, but for some reason or another, I ending up making a new account after skipping Cata and MoP instead of trying to reactivate my old one ;-;

Not a big fan of this event. Don't get me wrong, it's fun for a while, but it's way more disruptive than it should.

Does anyone know if they are going to do something about the massive sword stabbed in the planet?
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by Celvira View Post
    I hope Blizzard will consider bringing back the Blessed Undead Slayer set from the original event. My original WoW account had it, but for some reason or another, I ending up making a new account after skipping Cata and MoP instead of trying to reactivate my old one ;-;
    I did the same thing, ended up losing my old account to another person, and blizz won't restore it. I gave up on the old account and moved on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    Not a big fan of this event. Don't get me wrong, it's fun for a while, but it's way more disruptive than it should.

Does anyone know if they are going to do something about the massive sword stabbed in the planet?
    When you mean do something, like removing it? technically we healed the titan already so our job is done. I think removing the sword would cause problems again.

Other than make jokes about how unrealistic it is? No.

I like the event and will participate but i'm not opposed to a toggle. I get some people don't like it, and others do. I don't think people who disagree are automatically griefers nor i think people who don't like the event are automatically QQs.
    I can assure you everyone else here is who is blindly defending it and telling people to leave if they don't like absolutely are greifers. You can also tell because none of them said the toggle would be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    People seem to like WPvP so, it's all good.
    BUt you can opt out of that by turning Warmode off. Not the case here. ALl Blizzard has to do is use the Warmode as the toggle to opt in or out of this. Everyone wins. But Ion's not smart enough to grasp a simple concept and wil once again learn the hard way when his twitter feed is blown up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    They're running out of ideas?
    They are doing this because Bolvar has lost control of most if not all the scourge now that the helm of domination is broken. What should they have done?

Myeah, I would agree.

And if someone rejects that notion on the basis that they think their awesome event cannot function if people who don't want to engage in it can opt out of it, then maybe the event isn't so much fun for everyone.

Here's a tip for anyone who wants to avoid this: Work on your garrison now, get stuff like banker, transmogger and auction house done.
    That way you can leave the rest of the "tedious" and "unfun" stuff for the rest of us.

When you mean do something, like removing it? technically we healed the titan already so our job is done. I think removing the sword would cause problems again.
    Well, i didn't have a complete removal in mind, that would be silly as it is a massive sword stabbed deep in the planet by a massive titan. But some kind of reference to someone trying to do something about the physical object would be nice.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They are doing this because Bolvar has lost control of most if not all the scourge now that the helm of domination is broken. What should they have done?
    Something pertaining to Shadowlands forces. The Jailer, the Maw.

Thinly veiled nostalgiawank is thinly veiled.

Well, i didn't have a complete removal in mind, that would be silly as it is a massive sword stabbed deep in the planet by a massive titan. But some kind of reference to someone trying to do something about the physical object would be nice.
    I hear ya, it would be weird if 2 or 3 expansions later the sword is still there and unreferenced.