Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzen17 View Post
    Wait until the system goes live.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see 2 abilities that i can use whenever i want next expac, or 8 abilities that i can switch around and use whenever i want.

Tough choice for better entertainment indeed!
    So, you are entitled and refuse to sacrifice. I hate to see how you handle real life when you aren't handed everything you want. YOu absolutely cannot handle having to make an actual choice. This entitlement behavior is what needs to be taken out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    BS. YOu don't have to be super leet to get everything done. It's your entitlement talking.
    You don't but if you want to be effective at raiding for my class you need to pick the sustained damage covenant so far (everything else matches up with it via conduits and leggos).

If you want to effective enough at pvp to be a glad you need a different covenant for its burst damage.

Quote Originally Posted by goldlock View Post
    You don't but if you want to be effective at raiding for my class you need to pick the sustained damage covenant so far (everything else matches up with it via conduits and leggos).

If you want to effective enough at pvp to be a glad you need a different covenant for its burst damage.
    An who arbitrated that? Raids have not gone live yet. It is beyond presumptuous to make an assumption like that before it is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you are entitled and refuse to sacrifice. I hate to see how you handle real life when you aren't handed everything you want. YOu absolutely cannot handle having to make an actual choice. This entitlement behavior is what needs to be taken out of the game.
    It's a game i play to enjoy. Your entitlement is showing btw, players can't play the way they used to play for the last decade at least?

Go and play some Single Player RPG if you want permanent exclusive choices.

An who arbitrated that? Raids have not gone live yet. It is beyond presumptuous to make an assumption like that before it is released.
    You are right it could change... it is rather unlikely though. The problem with covenants is that each exemplifies a different style of damage and each one is valued different in high end content.

Sustain damage is king in raiding while awful in most mythic+ and worthless in pvp unless we move back to a wear down meta.

Burst damage is... alright in raiding it shines in the rare fight. Is utterly king of any pvp mod and usually disliked in mythic+

Aoe damage is rarely if ever valued in raiding and when it is you tend to have the "aoe classes" handle it. awful in pvp and god mode in mythic+.

The issue arises that if all are fairly balanced you effectively lock yourself out of competing in one of the modes at the top end in most cases. There are some classes currently with such a powerful ability it bridges its shortcomings but not many.

That isn't how this works love. I wish it was but it isn't. You have a host of people telling you otherwise. Blizzard doesn't salvage dead specs between patches often.
    So all the buffs are fake?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    So all the buffs are fake?
    I am not really sure if you are trying to argue in bad faith at this point or just kinda... whats the polite way of putting it?

Having great difficulty between seeing actions and results.

You have them all... just don't switch? That was hard.
    That's not how permanence works, did you drop out of school or something?

If you can change something then it's not permanent. This isn't exactly rocket science, my plants can grasp this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    That's not how permanence works, did you drop out of school or something?

If you can change something then it's not permanent. This isn't exactly rocket science, my plants can grasp this.
    I'm sorry you got banned, i didn't report you btw.

It can be permanent if you want them to, the covenants aren't permanent either, just hard to switch back due to the 2 week grind.

Also there's a more meaningful choice to actually stick with something by your own volition, rather than Blizzard making it cumbersome for you to switch.

It can be permanent if you want them to, the covenants aren't permanent either, just hard to switch back due to the 2 week grind.
    Not really. If something can be altered it's by definition not permanent, everyone knows that. A 2 week grind sounds like a good compromise.

That's not how permanence works. If you can choose something else 5 minutes later then it's by definition not permanent. Not super difficult to understand in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    That's not how permanence works. If you can choose something else 5 minutes later then it's by definition not permanent. Not super difficult to understand in my opinion.
    Sir, this is about role playing. Thank you.

It's a game i play to enjoy. Your entitlement is showing btw, players can't play the way they used to play for the last decade at least?

Go and play some Single Player RPG if you want permanent exclusive choices.
    Sounds like your the one that needs to go play something else. Blizzard decided how they want the game to be you cant accept it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Sounds like your the one that needs to go play something else. Blizzard decided how they want the game to be you cant accept it.
    Blizzard can decide on all the stupid systems it wants, doesn't mean they're right.
    And it takes more than a few stupid changes to make me(or anybody) simply quit a game.

It's like 90% of the game is good 10% is bad, it doesn't mean you quit over that. Maybe at like 60%? idk, everyone has a threshold.
    I'm actually surprised you don't quit because almost everything else(except classes) can be changed without much fuss in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whether covenants are completely available or you're forced to pick one, my experience isn't going to be affected.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I am not really sure if you are trying to argue in bad faith at this point or just kinda... whats the polite way of putting it?

Having great difficulty between seeing actions and results.
    Pot calling the kettle here. You have shown no evidence what soever and even needed to repeatedly change your "truth". But yeah im the one arguing in bad faith.

Quote Originally Posted by patch notes View Post
    Mage
    Frost
    [Ice Lance] damage increased by 20%.
    Developers' note: Ice Lance damage hasn't kept up with Icicles' scaling, making builds that ignore Ice Lance possible. The intent of this change is to give Frost Mages a better incentive to use Ice Lance in their rotation.

Mistweaver
    [Revival] healing increased by 12%.
    [Renewing Mist] healing increased by 15% and costs 2.5% mana (was 2.8%).
    [Vivify] healing increased by 6%.
    [Enveloping Mist] healing increased by 10%.
    Rising Mist healing increased by 33%, and now extends heal-over-time effects by 4 seconds (was 2 seconds).
    Developers' note: This talent is currently overshadowed on its row, and we want to make sure it's competitive enough to make its unique play style a viable option.
    [Life Cocoon] now heals for 60% of the Monk's maximum health (was 1100% of the caster's spellpower).
    Developers' note: This ability had gotten weaker compared to player health pools since the start of the expansion, and this will help it better maintain its value.
    Windwalker
    [Rising Sun Kick] damage increased by 25%.
    [Blackout Kick] damage increased by 10%.
    Developers' note: These changes are intended to help Windwalkers perform better in single-target fights.
    Frost
    [Runic Empowerment] has a 2% chance to proc per Runic Power spent (was 1.5%).
    [Icecap] now reduces [Pillar of Frost] cooldown by 2 seconds (was 1 second).
    [Frost Fever]'s chance to generate Runic Power increased to 30%.
    Chance now diminishes on targets beyond the first.
    [Frost Strike] damage increased by 15%.
    [Breath of Sindragosa] damage reduced by 10%.
    Breath of Sindragosa now generates 2 Runes when cast, and another 2 when the effect expires.
    Breath of Sindragosa costs 16 Runic Power per second (up from 15).
    Developers' notes: Frost was starved of resources too often, especially when using Breath of Sindragosa. This increases Frosts' Rune income baseline and includes a further change that returns many extra Runes while using Breath of Sindragosa. Breath builds will now be able to fill more global cooldowns with casts of [Obliterate] to make up for the lost Frost Strikes. The cost of Breath itself is increased to keep its overall duration roughly unchanged.
    Unholy
    [Festering Strike], [Scourge Strike], [Festering Wound], [Death Coil], and [Clawing Shadows] damage increased by 15%.
    [Army of the Dead]'s Ghoul damage increased by 6%.
    Developers' notes: Previously, a bug allowed Army of the Dead Ghouls' Energy to benefit doubly from Haste. To compensate for the effects of the bug fix, we've increased their damage to keep it consistent.
    Demon Hunter
    Havoc
    [Mastery: Demonic Presence] damage bonus increased by 20%.
    [Chaos Strike] and Trail of Ruin damage reduced by 4%.
    Developer's notes: Previously Mastery was relatively weak when compared to other secondary stats. By increasing Mastery's effect for Havoc, it should now be a more desirable stat on gear. To balance this upcoming power increase, we've slightly reduced the damage output of Chaos Strike and Trial of Ruin.

I'm done with you. You just will continue to keep lying.

Pot calling the kettle here. You have shown no evidence what soever and even needed to repeatedly change your "truth". But yeah im the one arguing in bad faith.

I'm done with you. You just will continue to keep lying.
    Proving you wrong isn't the same as lying... Assuming those are legion patch notes...

frost still wasnt used in pve even after the buff...

WW wasnt used in pve after the buffs (i dont know healers or dks enough to comment)

DH where nerfed but still destroyed meters...

I mean your reaching really fucking far but your not grasping at anything.

I feel like this video sum up our "argument":
    Warning massive spoilers for the last of us 2
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-08-22 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Removed Meme Video

Proving you wrong isn't the same as lying... Assuming those are legion patch notes...

frost still wasnt used in pve even after the buff...

WW wasnt used in pve after the buffs (i dont know healers or dks enough to comment)

DH where nerfed but still destroyed meters...

I mean your reaching really fucking far but your not grasping at anything.
    Ok you got me to bite again:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/24

Where are frost dks? HMMMMMM.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_8.3.0

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_8.2.0

Do I gotta go through all the patch notes now or you gunna stop being a dipshit?

Balance is overrated.

Ok you got me to bite again:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/24

Where are frost dks? HMMMMMM.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_8.3.0

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_8.2.0

Do I gotta go through all the patch notes now or you gunna stop being a dipshit?
    What is it your trying to argue now?

I know you don't know how to use the tools you are attempting to but tell me why do you think there are only 566 frost dk parses?

I mean I get your reaching but at least fucking learn what it is your using to reach with. There are 4708 dh parses on that fight because they utterly demolish dks.

I take back my other video this one fits far more...

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-08-22 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Removed Meme Video