Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Where were these "TOP LEADERS" of the Scourge when Sylvanas attacked Bolvar???

I wonder how would she deal with Patchwerk LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Slapping some rares in a zone and changing the skybox constitutes as a revamp now...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Yeah, awesome, Bring all the dead back because death is not meaningless enough in WoW already
    If only there wasnt a giant hole in the sky to hell, where they could come back from.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    All of the whiners in this thread are hilarious lmao. "The bosses are all dead so theres no possible way for that big hole in the sky that links directly to the Maw could be the reason they came back reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Literally all this player base does is complain
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    If only there wasnt a giant hole in the sky to hell, where they could come back from.
    Doesn't seem like many of them would have been in the Maw, certainly not all on this list. I believe even Kel Thuzad whom is more evil than most of these characters wasn't irredeemable and ended up in Maldraxxus. The theory of them just getting shat out of the Maw doesnt hold much water.

Bit silly if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade076 View Post
    Doesn't seem like many of them would have been in the Maw, certainly not all on this list. I believe even Kel Thuzad whom is more evil than most of these characters wasn't irredeemable and ended up in Maldraxxus. The theory of them just getting shat out of the Maw doesnt hold much water.
    I mean the other explanation could be that they are fucking undead. Wouldnt be the first time they res eachother. Just look at death knight story in legion.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Where were these "TOP LEADERS" of the Scourge when Sylvanas attacked Bolvar???

I wonder how would she deal with Patchwerk LOL
    afaik they were all recently reanimated by the Mawsworn
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade076 View Post
    They shouldn't just randomly be back. Yes, some would be in the Maw, but other scourge characters went to other locations in shadowlands like Morgraine for example. Without and additional explanation the only characters on the map that should be back are Lady Deathwhisper and Patchwerk.
    yes but he was killed well before Wrath of the Lich King. there are lots of things that haven't been explained yet, what I said was my speculation, we may or may not get an explanation as to why these bosses are back; especially if they are only there from week 3 onward

short lived content in the prepatch where i can fly around killing old bosses for fun for like a month? Sure sounds like fun. Not sure what people expect lmao. its a prepatch not a raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    why would Skadi drop a mount that doesn't exist?
    Bitterness removes any kind of logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    short lived content in the prepatch where i can fly around killing old bosses for fun for like a month? Sure sounds like fun. Not sure what people expect lmao. its a prepatch not a raid tier.
    We're losing a raid tier for this though!

/s

The salt in this thread is funny. As if the who death thing did not get turned on its head thus the event, not surprising that past stuff could come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    what? have i missed something, why are they all alive?
    They aren't alive the are all undead.

Gosh I miss wrath so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    All of the whiners in this thread are hilarious lmao. "The bosses are all dead so theres no possible way for that big hole in the sky that links directly to the Maw could be the reason they came back reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Literally all this player base does is complain
    Agreed 100%.Its just for fun and to give people a easy way to gear some alts if they didn't have them geared already to prepare for shadowlands lvling.People just want something to complain about it seems.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Bitterness removes any kind of logic.
    yeah i got that mount ages ago lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    The salt in this thread is funny. As if the who death thing did not get turned on its head thus the event, not surprising that past stuff could come back.
    they were probably upset about past anniversary events. wHy ArE lAzY bLiZz BrInGiNg BaCk OlD bOsSeS?

5+ Year Old Account
    Gameplay wise, it looks like it will be somewhat entertaining; lore wise, it is a complete travesty.

Seems like a recurrent theme in Shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Whoever decided to reuse Lore figures that are meant to be deceased, absolutely have no clue.
    They were all undead already (So dead people who came back), and now they were raised again, if anything, for this bunch it makes sense.

Besides, it's just some pre-event fluff, they'll be canonically dead again a few weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    where should they be then? The Maw? maybe they went to the Maw and are now part of the Jailer's forces, sent here because they are originally from here?

- - - Updated - - -

don't explicitly know yet but see above for my theory
    So basically Blizz is so desperate for content that they created an entire expansion whos entire purpose is to justify reusing old bosses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Yeah, awesome, Bring all the dead back because death is not meaningless enough in WoW already
    Just for your information... the strongest power of the Scourge is... that they can be brought back to life... endless times... so in this case it makes 2000% sence and I think its kinda cool
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!