10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Oh so now you are okay with people not voting? And he sure is leading by example ey? Acting like a hero and boasting about ending relationships (which I doubt he has any in the first place) and insulting people to vote Trump out yet he aint doing shit to do so himself. Typical Kbw.
    Yes... call me over when he starts calling him self a classic liberal. Let me know when he claims to not vote, because Biden hurts his liberal principles. This two sides divisive bullshit you are being convinced of, isn’t real. Sorry... it’s a scam... It’s calling fiscal conservatives RINO, because they don’t lick Trump’s tiny boots.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes... call me over when he starts calling him self a classic liberal. Let me know when he claims to not vote, because Biden hurts his liberal principles. This two sides divisive bullshit you are being convinced of, isn’t real. Sorry... it’s a scam... It’s calling fiscal conservatives RINO, because they don’t lick Trump’s tiny boots.

I am fine with people's voting preferences and all. But in his case his hypocrisy is nauseating. Imagine going round vote-policing and insulting people, telling people to disown their moms and friends to "vote trump out" when he himself is just shaking his leg, keyboard mashing and doing nothing himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

the problem libertarians will have voting this election is no candidate that has a path to power is running on a platform of : abolish tax and lower the age of consent.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm not sure if the Democrats take it, or not. Honestly, it will all be moot, if Trump wins, or when he gets another SCOTUS seat.
    This is all predicated on Biden winning. The Senate machinations will be irrelevant if Trump continues his train wreck of a Residency.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I am fine with people's voting preferences and all. But in his case his hypocrisy is nauseating. Imagine going round vote-policing and insulting people, telling people to disown their moms and friends to "vote trump out" when he himself is just shaking his leg, keyboard mashing and doing nothing himself.
    Because voting for Trump in 2020 points to a major character flaw in a person. In 2016 you had an excuse he was an unknown now he has more than shown who he is and what he is about.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Mark Dice weighs in...

TIL the NWA and Fuck da police are latino.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    October Surprise might be a one-two-three punch. Trump hinting at "October Surprise Vaccine" might not need expert approval.

Couple that with Hunter Biden indictment and ____________.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Why would someone who isn't brainwashed decide to start voting for republicans?
    I don't know...the "my knitting circle was mean to me, and Trump rallies are fun" angle seems to be a pretty popular one. At least for the grifters who make PragerU videos.

But speaking of lies and propaganda, I don't think you have to be brainwashed to fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He wasn't an unknown in 2016. We had all the evidence of who he was and people ignored it.
    Some people really thought it was all an act that he would change. That reality show / real estate Trump wouldn't be president Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    TIL the NWA and Fuck da police are latino.
    The entire video was garbage, but to be fair, he was referring to the original song that Biden played and that was dubbed over: Justin Bieber's "Despacito".

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    He wasn't an unknown in 2016. We had all the evidence of who he was and people ignored it.
    We KNEW - others didn't, or chose to pretend they didn't know. I think there were some/many people who really thought an outsider would change things - and that somehow Trump could be that person.

Now of course, voting for Trump is an admission of both willful ignorance and near sheer stupidity (outside those people making a buck or a career out of following him).
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-09-21 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Mark Dice weighs in...

Not surprising, I have heard that you believe lots of conspiracy theories, and now you listen to an Illuminati believing moron?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You are really using this bullshit, when Trump is WORSE? And stop linking state propaganda, we know you have it on 24/7, which is why you don't know what the fuck you are talking about 90% of the time, but jesus fucking christ this is asinine.
    I hate to disappoint you, but you are in no position to be telling anyone on here what to post or when. You can ignore it or bash it. But your input one way or the other is no more important than anyone else's is here.

I will keep bashing the worse Democrat team for election I have ever seen run every chance I get if it fits. He would have increased his chances of beating Trump even more if he picked a good running mate.

And for once, I will agree with Hillary. No matter who wins or loses, they should not concede until there is a hopefully bi-partisan verification of the results. That could take weeks.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Refresh my memory, which one is he again? A flat-earther, reptilian, or illuminati adherent? Or some other brand of "I'm completely incapable of living in reality" moron. I can't remember.
    Illuminati. Which is probably why he likes him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    General summation is that he's a right-wing conspiracy theorist.
    I think that is a requirement now to being a right wing youtuber. Tim Pool has people like Lauren Southern on who believe in the "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not entirely fair. He was an unknown to people who didn't go looking for the information or weren't immersed in the election coverage. There was also the question of whether or not he'd even be able to get the GoP establishment to drink the kool-aid.

Now, of course, there's no question about either.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I hate to disappoint you, but you are in no position to be telling anyone on here what to post or when. You can ignore it or bash it. But your input one way or the other is no more important than anyone else's is here.

I will keep bashing the worse Democrat team for election I have ever seen run every chance I get if it fits. He would have increased his chances of beating Trump even more if he picked a good running mate.

And for once, I will agree with Hillary. No matter who wins or loses, they should not concede until there is a hopefully bi-partisan verification of the results. That could take weeks.
    LOL, yeah, don't care. At least I don't believe bullshit from Fox News like it is gospel, except when it comes to their polls apparently.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

You could at least not be a hypocrite and bash them for something Trump doesn't do and do worse.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will keep bashing the worse Democrat team for election I have ever seen run every chance I get if it fits.
    Totally... why aren’t they running on ‘Trump lied, 200000 Americans died’? I think it’s horrible that democrats don’t do that to Trump Virus mishandling...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Totally... why aren’t they running on ‘Trump lied, 200000 Americans died’? I think it’s horrible that democrats don’t do that to Trump Virus mishandling...
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary conceded within hours... This is you admitting you know Trump should lose.