10+ Year Old Account
    They better let us know at least a month in advance. I might be able to retract my vacation, but if I cant I'm gonna be mad.

Only thing I wonder now is whether the raid will be delayed to next year. The fact that the expansion is delayed should mean more than just a week or two, more likely a full month, which would put the raid opening perilously close to the Holiday season.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Imagine thinking it wasn't going to be delayed.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    D E L A Y E D

Yep saw that coming. Guessing pre-patch on the 13th and launch later in November.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not sure why you presume to know my woodworking skills, but okay.
    I don't, which is why i said he could probably do it, not he could definitely do it. Besides, we're talking about clubmaking here, not just general woodworking.

It's not exactly unreasonable to assume that most modern people have no idea how to make a good club. For the caveman, it would be a necessary survival skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    D E L A Y E D

Yep saw that coming. Guessing pre-patch on the 13th and launch later in November.
    It's not a guess, pre-patch is coming on the 13th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    D E L A Y E D

It does state that pre-patch will be the 13th. Unless that gets delayed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Stop with this obsession about Activision. How it's matter for Bobby if he get this pile of money now or next month?
    Activision hates that one of their biggest cash cows gets delayed into the even busier end year with new consoles and other shit taking people's time and attention away.

Literally disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    It's not a guess, pre-patch is coming on the 13th.
    Yeah I saw the wowhead post about the delay first then saw the one about the 13th.

So yeah imma say 5 weeks out from there, November 20th new launch date.

Just to clarify I posted that "bad feeling about this" when I saw the 13th prepatch wowhead post, then I saw the delay news instantly after. That being said, I think this is a good change, but ultimately their stance on covenants will probably end up being the same. The only hope this gives me is less bugs and better class changes. P.S: Remove hunter's mark!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    It does state that pre-patch will be the 13th. Unless that gets delayed too.
    I doubt it. From what I have seen the levelling and Chromie time is done, and even in the event of significant class changes I think Blizzard is better off just getting something out rather than make players spend any more time in BfA.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

That's.. wow. I'm torn between giving them my regards for actually doing the right thing that will result in more quality .. and being frightend that something is obviously not working to the degree that ActivisionBlizzard could be convinced to not release it early.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Not delaying the pre-patch as well would be mindblowingly moronic. Too much content gets nerfed and goes away for that to be the state of the game for like, what, 2 months?

If they actually launch the fucking pre-patch soon mom's gonna freak.

This does give me a shred of hope they care about the game's integrity more than they did with BFA though.

I hate that it's delayed but actually, I think that's a good sign. I would rather them put more work into it and get it later(when I'll actually have time/motivation to play) than get it sooner and it be a buggy nightmare.

And hey, we know when prepatch is coming now too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Not delaying the pre-patch as well would be mindblowingly moronic. Too much content gets nerfed and goes away for that to be the state of the game for like, what, 2 months?

If they actually launch the fucking pre-patch soon mom's gonna freak.
    They gave us two different 2 week notices at this point. If people aren't ready for it it's on them.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just think for minute how Blizzard perfectly manipulated us. They created problem (very early release date and still many bugs), then they 'solved' it, now loudest voices in community (Asmongold, Preach) are praising them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Activision hates that one of their biggest cash cows gets delayed into the even busier end year with new consoles and other shit taking people's time and attention away.
    Yes because all people working on Activision are idiots that can't look past next month. That's why they're constantly brok.. oh wait.

Also, imagine thinking that consoles release will hurt WoW sale.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I hate that it's delayed but actually, I think that's a good sign. I would rather them put more work into it and get it later(when I'll actually have time/motivation to play) than get it sooner and it be a buggy nightmare.

And hey, we know when prepatch is coming now too.
    Yeah. I obviously hate the fact I have to play more of BFA, but a delayed game is eventually good. They made a good decision if they had the choice to release something they clearly did not think was polished.

Glad I didn't take off work for this. I'm betting Dec. 8th for launch.