Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Politician getting cushy jobs for his kids and friends... clearly nothing to see there.

I mean, it's not like his kids cannot tell him about problems their companies are having while flying with him on Airforce Two or at Thanksgiving dinner; as long as no money ever reaches Joe he is in the clear!
    Maybe go and sort out your own country Comrade, before meddling in others, da?

Strange, all those Right Wing Americans told me that the FBI was unreliable during the Steele investigation. Now they become reliable all the sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotuthan View Post
    Strange, all those Right Wing Americans told me that the FBI was unreliable during the Steele investigation. Now they become reliable all the sudden.
    Just like the morons in the Texas GOP that are simultaneously trying to argue that it is perfectly legal to make it harder for some groups to vote but illegal to make it easier for some groups to vote with trying to get 100,000 ballots rejected through drive through ballot boxes that were just deemed legal.

Politician getting cushy jobs for his kids and friends... clearly nothing to see there.
    I'm sure Don Jr, Eric, and Ivanka agree with you.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    As yet we dont know as the FBI investigation isnt finished. We will have to wait.

Data? It included

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-laptop.html

It wasnt encrypted either. Not smart.
    Hunter Biden was not supposed to have Joe Bidens private email and personal mobile number?

so basically rudy gulliani goes to ukraine
    gets his buddies there to do some ratfucking
    someone has compromised hunter bidens laptop and downloaded it all
    someone shoves all that data on a laptop
    takes it to a repair store with a guy whos in on this
    says 'well gee i was just repairing this laptop and its hunter bidens!'

this looks alot like clinton stuff from last time. someone (russian intel) compramises clintons emails, leaks them to wikileaks and then they push them. all thats changed are a couple of useful idiots.

hopefully rudy ends up getting fucked for this, cretins like him should be in a hole.

Even Tucker Carlson dropped this.. I'd say you're better than this but I know you're not.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will surely sink Hunter Biden's campaign.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, it's not like his kids cannot tell him about problems their companies are having while flying with him on Airforce Two or at Thanksgiving dinner; as long as no money ever reaches Joe he is in the clear!
    Yeah it's not like Trump got a White House job for his daughter and her creepy husband.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahem, this was the October surprise that fell flat on its face. It's now November, please find another sham hoax to bandy around.

Honestly Trump and co. must have just not been trying very hard on this one.

1) they didn't even claim it was Joe's laptop, so they go after his son who is not running for president and has zero involvement in the campaign.

2) They accuse Joe... vaguely... of participating in something that isn't illegal in helping his son get a job or whatever and pointing to that as evidence of nepotism... when Trump has literally appointed his zero-experienced family members to white house positions.

3) They couldn't even try and claim they got this laptop from the same state Hunter Biden lived in. Hell, same time zone, even.

4) And the icing on the cake is that in their spurious efforts to pin some charge of having indecent pictures of children on Hunter Biden we get a tape of Rudy Giuliani playing pocket pool with himself in front of someone he thinks to be an underage girl at the same time.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-11-01 at 02:22 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    If lewd images are on it what makes it so important to the FBI and Trump Campaign?
    That’s 2 QAnon threads on the forum... kool... kool...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Except, you have no evidence that Joe Biden did that.
    No evidence he was flying with Hunter on Airforce Two or having Thanksgiving dinner with him? Those are well-documented.

I certainly cannot prove what they talked about there or elsewhere.

While you support Trump, and his children are in a job, they legally cannot hold.
    I see that as same corruption; i don't need to "support" it, it is simply (sad) fact of American life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah it's not like Trump got a White House job for his daughter and her creepy husband.
    A "nothing will significantly change" Joe will surely clean it up /s

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it will all sort itself out after Pres Trump is re elected in a few days
    Then I guess Joe will be charged with crimes just like Hilary right? Oh wait....

- - - Updated - - -

No evidence he was flying with Hunter on Airforce Two or having Thanksgiving dinner with him? Those are well-documented.

I certainly cannot prove what they talked about there or elsewhere.

I see that as same corruption; i don't need to "support" it, it is simply (sad) fact of American life.

- - - Updated - - -

A Russian talking about corruption being a sad part of American life...... lol Talk about Irony
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it will all sort itself out after Pres Trump is re elected in a few days
    After chanting lock her up for 4 years, demanding Obama be impeached for nearly 12 years, I can’t help but be reminded of this:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    A Russian talking about corruption being a sad part of American life...... lol Talk about Irony
    And remember, they've previously said that corruption is okay as long as it's good for russia. Ditto lying and spreading misinformation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    None of his kids are in politics or show any indication of joining his staff. This is a straight up lie...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    And remember, they've previously said that corruption is okay as long as it's good for russia. Ditto lying and spreading misinformation.
    Disinformation is just like information, that’s dising your intelligence.

Alliance

More interesting than the emails, are some of the photos. One shows Hunter with a tattoo of the Finger Lakes on his back.

There is also the odd circumstance of UPS losing a flash drive containing related documents.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    More interesting than the emails, are some of the photos. One shows Hunter with a tattoo of the Finger Lakes on his back.
    There are pictures of him without his shirt, outside of any conspiracy.

There is also the odd circumstance of UPS losing a flash drive containing related documents.
    Yes, it’s odd that Tucker Carlson is a liar... what happened to the flash drive after Tucker got it? Why didn’t he reveal what was on it? Do you know that there is a thing called copies, where it being lost in the mail, is really stupid? You know... put the contents on an FTP... email them... drop box app... wtf?

Edit: I was downloading warez in 1995, while Tucker sends data via mail and doesn’t make copies and thinks everyone knows he is so stupid to not make copies, that they would try to steal them from mail... real men of genius right there...

Edit 2: One would think that coming from such a wealthy family, Tucker could afford a computer and the ability to get on the internets.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-01 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I didn't say it's good; i just said that as long as things still improve it can be excused.

Which you might still see if Trump gets re-elected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and anyone who buys Tucker’s story, you are falling for the dead puppy scam:

This Year’s Big Online Scam—Puppies
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/this-ye...ts-11599062896

It’s that low effort... my idiot cousin fell for it a few months ago... yeah, Trump supporter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There are pictures of him without his shirt, outside of any conspiracy.

Yes, it’s odd that Tucker Carlson is a liar... what happened to the flash drive after Tucker got it? Why didn’t he reveal what was on it? Do you know that there is a thing called copies, where it being lost in the mail, is really stupid? You know... put the contents on an FTP... email them... drop box app... wtf?

Edit: I was downloading warez in 1995, while Tucker sends data via mail and doesn’t make copies and thinks everyone knows he is so stupid to not make copies, that they would try to steal them from mail... real men of genius right there...

Edit 2: One would think that coming from such a wealthy family, Tucker could afford a computer and the ability to get on the internets.
    One would think anyone legitimately interested in prosecuting someone for breaking the law would have turned over those documents to law enforcement officials rather than having a fox news* "reporter" hold on to them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.