Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    I'v been partying the last 3 days
    Thank you for your service.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I would say by the Sea of people pissed off mostly ATM being Trump Supporters, I would disagree. We are in a very dangerous place right now.
    They might be pissed off, but if they are pissed off with how the process is going, they can blame Donald Trump and the GOP, to blame anyone else is to lie to oneself.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Ok well I accept you feel that way, and I am not saying that isn't True, but here we are, even with Biden Winning I am extremely as Angry as Trump and Trump Supporters, whether it's their fault or not. This needs to be fixed and should never happen again.

Couple Days = Ok Understandable the unexpected happened.

A week potentially weeks = Unacceptable.
    It's Thursday right now. Polls have been closed on the east coast for about 48 hours.

Nobody is talking about weeks for states to post results other than extremely late mail in ballots, those postmarked on 11/3, which have until 11/10 or something to arrive and still be counted.

You have two choices here given your rhetoric:

1) Accept that you are wrong, that this is an incredibly close election, that taking the time needed to count the votes properly and accurately is the most important thing;

Or

2) Admit that you would be happy disenfranchising people so you can rip off the band aid of anxiety a few days sooner.

You want to be pissed that the process is a shit show and the media is profiting off the carnage? I'm right there with you.

Direct your angry at those responsible for the chaos - Trump (for downplaying COVID), GOP state legislatures (for refusing to pass laws that would make the mail in voting, early voting, or mail in counting processes any easier), and rabid Trump supporters (for storming polling places en masse and scaring the shit out of poll workers, many if not most of whom are volunteers).
    Last edited by Antiganon; 2020-11-06 at 03:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    For reference, it’s 9:55 EST.
    Dude, It will be called when it's 6AM here...
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    You aren't going to get the Republicans to come together on this, they are solely to blame for creating it and have done so INTENTIONALLY because it gives them an edge against the collective will of the people.

Sorry but the Democrats aren't at fault in this, like at all, its the Republicans at fault this entire way and it is going to take the Democrats actually getting such a HUGE portion of the vote that they can't screw the voters over enough to get the power needed to drag them across that finish line and address these issues and they will be kicking and screaming every step of the way.

The Republicans are the ones who broke this stuff, they did it willfully, they did it intentionally, and have no desires to address them because it personally benefits them. Much like how you can't get their politicians to understand economics when their own voter base requires they not understand it to get their votes.
    Yeah well honestly I might be alone in this, but should Biden win, I would REALLY like a full investigation into Trump with no protections for him or anyone else that might have had a hand in voter suppression.

I am probably wrong in my wanting that to be a priority with so much on Biden's plate going forward but FUCK how can anybody be ok trying to steal peoples right to vote!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Ok well I accept you feel that way, and I am not saying that isn't True, but here we are, even with Biden Winning I am extremely as Angry as Trump and Trump Supporters, whether it's their fault or not. This needs to be fixed and should never happen again.

literally republican legislation caused this. good luck fixing republican's.

Yeah well honestly I might be alone in this, but should Biden win, I would REALLY like a full investigation into Trump with no protections for him or anyone else that might have had a hand in voter suppression.

I am probably wrong in my wanting that to be a priority with so much on Biden's plate going forward but FUCK how can anybody be ok trying to steal peoples right to vote!
    You are not alone in that.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Democrats tried to fix it, but the GOP in multiple states would not allow mail-in votes to be counted until Election Day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    It's Thursday right now. Polls have been closed on the east coast for about 48 hours.

Nobody is talking about weeks for states to post results other than extremely late mail in ballots, those postmarked on 11/3, which have until 11/10 or something to arrive and still be counted.

You have two choices here given your rhetoric:

1) Accept that you are wrong, that this is an incredibly close election, that taking the time needed to count the votes properly and accurately is the most important thing;

Or

2) Admit that you would be happy disenfranchising people so you can rip off the band aid of anxiety a few days sooner.

Close election is fine, but this shouldn't drag on and there is potential for that as has been reported, now Dumb ass is talking about lawsuits. I was there in 2000 Frustrating yes, but nowhere near we should be better than this.

Especially when begging everyone to vote.

Close election is fine, but this shouldn't drag on and there is potential for that as has been reported, now Dumb ass is talking about lawsuits. I was there in 2000 Frustrating yes, but nowhere near we should be better than this.

Especially when begging everyone to vote.
    Blame republicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    how can anybody be ok trying to steal peoples right to vote!
    What you're talking about is called dictatorship. And everyone from Bernie to MMO-C saw it coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    literally republican legislation caused this. good luck fixing republican's.
    Alright I accept that, but do you REALLY think Republicans can be happy with what is happening right now. Not the party but the people, as I said, I understand people being very angry. Anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    What was Georgia's policy on mail in ballots postmarked November 3rd and received after election day?
    Pretty sure the republicans changed it last month so they don't count, unless they're overseas or military of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    What you're talking about is called dictatorship. And everyone from Bernie to MMO-C saw it coming.
    Honestly seeing Don Jr Talking about Inciting Civil War, I can't poo poo this.

Alright I accept that, but do you REALLY think Republicans can be happy with what is happening right now. Not the party but the people, as I said, I understand people being very angry. Anyone!
    nobody is happy right now. of course we all want to know who's president. thankfully we do, and Biden is gonna win.

For anyone asking... Overseas and Military ballots should be roughly 50:50. They won't affect the totals for GA.

You aren't alone in that, we all want that investigation but you aren't going to net the Democrats in it, instead you would net the majority of the Republican party. That's the part you keep glossing over.

If you try and claim the Democrats had any part of it, or should get any of the blame, you are flat out lying.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    1797 difference left for GA now, by CNN

Biden is closing in on +4 million overall votes. That's pretty insane to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear DNC,

Make Philly and Atlanta the first primaries in 2024.
    Government Affiliated Snark