View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 29 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Method was successful because of its mutitude of teams in many games that all left.

Those other teams brought in more viewers and money than the wow raid team, the guild and the wider company wdre allready seen as almost two seperate things befor the Split.

Ignoring data and fsctors just so your argument works because you feelings are but hurt over methods fall isnt logical, nor is it smart, get a fucking grip and look at your self.
    I would love to see the data you are looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    Pieces are 8/10.
    We got ourselves a 3 horse race.

Their Hunter managed to Eagle Eye through all the terrain from the Generals fight area and into Sire's room to have a look at him - 40.7 million HP putting Sludgefist to shame, we got a long way to go.
    Idk.

But this could be a 3 week race. Generals is nowhere near to be killed, if so, my bet going to be monday.

If not killed monday gotta be killed after reclear, but there gotta be bug (last 2 boss had and sire secret phase is unknown and of course will have bugs). Next week is christmas, blizz wont work thoses days and probably guilds wont be raiding from 23-26 too.

This raid has everything to end only in 2021

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Idk.

But this could be a 3 week race. Generals is nowhere near to be killed, if so, my bet going to be monday.

If not killed monday gotta be killed after reclear, but there gotta be bug (last 2 boss had and sire secret phase is unknown and of course will have bugs). Next week is christmas, blizz wont work thoses days and probably guilds wont be raiding from 23-26 too.

unless theres some game breaking bug that blizz would have to fix i 100% see guilds keeping going through christmas
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

memento 6/10
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

If there's ever a year where you could reasonably expect some guilds to raid through Christmas, even if it's with reduced hours, it's 2020.

That said I wouldn't be so sure this is a 3 week raid yet.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2020-12-19 at 09:22 PM.

Anyone see that Interview on Pieces channel?

The guy earlier in the thread playing down the importance of Sponorships.. The Chinese guild Skyline have sponsors who are demanding top 2 regional finish otherwise the income's cut

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    I would love to see the data you are looking at.
    You can see it. Look at viewer numbers between esport events, prize pools e.t.c

Wow is nothing compared to games like cod and such

Most of western EU is in lockdown so Echo might Christmas raid if needed.
    Sludgefist might take some time in reclear week aswell, esp if they want to run/gear a different comp for progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    You can see it. Look at viewer numbers between esport events, prize pools e.t.c

Wow is nothing compared to games like cod and such
    I don't get why you're honing in on the specific amounts of money in the scene so much when that wasn't even really relevant to the original discussion at any point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Most of western EU is in lockdown so Echo might Christmas raid if needed.
    Sludgefist might take some time in reclear week aswell, esp if they want to run/gear a different comp for progression.
    you realize that europeans dont celebrate christmas in the first place right? thats an american only thing

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    Times didn't change. The players 'back then' didn't care if they had sponsors or not. They raced to be the best in the world. And they didn't play any less or put any less work to achieve it. Regarding that subject my point already previously was that if the guilds care more about streaming the end boss than actually winning, they aren't really serious about winning at all. The only thing they're serious about is making money by playing WoW. Whether that's a good life choice I leave up to them to decide.
    They actually did put in less time and effort back in the day. Before the days of streaming prog, no one was doing 9x splits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    you realize that europeans dont celebrate christmas in the first place right? thats an american only thing
    Fuck ive been doing it wrong then the past 33 years..

While the exact day(s) may switch a bit most of Europe definitely celebrated Christmas.

Its Thanksgiving that we generally don't have.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Excuse me sir?

Yeah, Europe doesn't have anyone celebrate Christmas at all, not like we like parties or even have the Vatican here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Idk.

Does sire definitely have a secret phase?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Not sure where you are from, but in my country, Christmas is the most important holiday of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Not sure where you are from, but in my country, Christmas is the most important holiday of the year.
    Puerto Rico / Guam?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Does sire definitely have a secret phase?
    He has secret "something" stated in the journal - might be an entirely different phase, might be meaningless crap like N'zoth extra add.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    He has secret "something" stated in the journal - might be an entirely different phase, might be meaningless crap like N'zoth extra add.
    ? I only see the three phases.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Wasn't there a few things datamined that mentioned Garrosh a few months back? Or am I losing it?