Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Here is for you and all the others that said it is impossible to do the 1k ap weekly in about 15 minutes.
    Starting the timer in zone when already in a group and doing the weekly/calling quest is sort of cheating. It also took you longer then 15 mins so maybe try again next week with an actual 15 min attempt? What's next you'll claim world fastest Mythic+ while being 6 mins slower? It doesn't take long to get anima if you actually do the world quests but it is silly to keep fighting for your exaggerations.

This video was almost as cringe as the one you made to show that I was wrong about Maldraxxus having terrain elevations when you literally went up a hill on video.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2021-01-22 at 04:52 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Starting the timer in zone when already in a group and doing the weekly/calling quest is sort of cheating. It also took you longer then 15 mins so maybe try again next week with an actual 15 min attempt? What's next you'll claim world fastest Mythic+ while being 6 mins slower?
    1. i tped there, i just didnt wanna show a couple loading screens
    2. i show in the video me joining a group.
    3. i can only do it once a week, i would call that pretty fucking close to 15 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    3. i can only do it once a week, i would call that pretty fucking close to 15 minutes.
    Close is still not 15 and earlier in the thread you claimed less then 15. You even titled the video 15 mins and had to right "actual" time. You exaggerate and deceive just because you can't accept being wrong for whatever reason.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Close is still not 15 and earlier in the thread you claimed less then 15. You even titled the video 15 mins and had to right "actual" time. You exaggerate and deceive just because you can't accept being wrong for whatever reason.
    I titled it 15 minutes cause it was my attempt at 15 minute weekly... it literally says such in the title my dude.
    exaggerate and deceive? If not for the server lagging and me getting distracted it would have been 17 minutes.
    i would not call 17 minutes an "exaggeration" of 15 minutes.

I would call "10 minutes to do 1 world quest for 100 anima" an exaggeration.

15+ Year Old Account
    I titled it 15 minutes cause it was my attempt at 15 minute weekly... it literally says such in the title my dude.
    And yet leaving out "attempt" changes the entire meaning of the title. So it literally doesn't say such in the title. 17 mins is literally an exaggeration of 15 mins since 17 is not 15. Just because another poster also exaggerated the time it takes doesn't mean you have to as well. You called 21 close to 15 which means "close to" has a margin of error of 6. Wouldn't you say 10 mins is close to 4?

Most WQ take way under 10 mins to do so that would almost always be an exaggeration. But if what you are saying is not an exaggeration by your own definitions then 10 mins also can not be one because it would have the same "Close to" reference as your "not an exaggeration".

The whole thing is silly anyways. Of course if you have a perfect setup you can to it quickly. You could have done that even quicker if you were Venthyr and you had the Conductor WQ with an Anima reward and some of the other WQ in Revendreth as Anima rewards. Sometimes everything aligns and you can clear things quickly. But that isn't normal.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2021-01-22 at 07:17 AM.

On the next patch I expect something like "throw your wq items to the maw to get more anima". Or a goblin/gnome machine to recycle it to anima.

Here is for you and all the others that said it is impossible to do the 1k ap weekly in about 15 minutes.

take 4 minutes off the final time, because server lag killed me and bugged my game, and also i got distracted for about 2 minutes, also cause there was times i stopped doing stuff to type, for some dumb reason i didnt do it while i was hearthing or running. so in the end it ended up being about 17 minutes, but you get the deal, it is very doable to get your weekly quest done in 15ish minutes.
    Starting ready and in position invalidates everything already and i'm only 10 seconds in...
    Not to mention that this week the elite WQ and the world boss spawned right next to eachother, another strike against anything your trying to prove.

And how long will it take you to do all Anima WQ's tomorrow? and the day after that, and after that and after that?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Starting ready and in position invalidates everything already and i'm only 10 seconds in...
    Not to mention that this week the elite WQ and the world boss spawned right next to eachother, another strike against anything your trying to prove.

And how long will it take you to do all Anima WQ's tomorrow? and the day after that, and after that and after that?
    Not to mention how - in my observation at least, but anyone can take an eye at this - he did it on wednesday, as it is weekly reset day for EU, there are many more anima wqs up than later in the week. wednesday-thursday is pretty good in regards of anima (many 100+ wqs up) I suppose EXACLTY so that people can quickly cap the weekly 1k.
    This Felplague guy is the most disingenuous guy on this whole forum.
    Last edited by Lei; 2021-01-22 at 12:04 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Actually, according to the story he's beaten already. However, the mistake comes from assuming the anima is now freely available to us.

You're all acting like those anima containers are just free for us to take, rather than being needed by the Covenants to keep things from falling apart. Literally.
    And yet they are happy to take enormous amount of anima for "frivolities", like armor recolors, even though things are supposedly "falling apart". Or give us 140 anima for some trivial tasks while we only get 35 for others.

Either way, it's Watsonian vs Doylist. The former tries to use the in game lore as an explanation, but it fails to account for disparities in anima values/absurd prices of some items. The latter is just "Blizzard wants us to take long time with it" - which, understandably, pisses some people off. The only good source of anima is WQ and maybe PvP... and we just had two expansions where we had to grind WQ for months. It might not be anywhere near as important, but it's still an unpleasant experience - especially since most of those quests have become longer for no real reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Not to mention how - in my observation at least, but anyone can take an eye at this - he did it on wednesday, as it is weekly reset day for EU, there are many more anima wqs up than later in the week. wednesday-thursday is pretty good in regards of anima (many 100+ wqs up) I suppose EXACLTY so that people can quickly cap the weekly 1k.
    This Felplague guy is the most disingenuous guy on this whole forum.
    i did it tuesday, 6pm so 7 ish hours after reset.
    i did not do it later in the week, you can even see the video was uploaded on tuesday if you actually looked at the videos release date...
    it seems pretty fucking hilariously that it is YOU that is the most disingenous person on this whole forum, that you claimed "he did it a wensday" when the video was uploaded on tuesday.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

"starting ready" what does that mean?
    But in position yeah? i guess i shoulda shown the 30 seconds it took me to teleport to revendreth.
    and yeah they are right beside eachother, how does that prove me wrong?
    and i didnt say you could do ALL OF THEM in 15 minutes, just that it took about 15 minutes to do the 1k anima quest, which as you can see it did, other then some hiccups that made it a fair bit longer.

I get 15-20k anima a month if I do dayli shit every day. so like 500 a day or so. A building cost 5...25k? anima. YIKES.

Do we keep the sanctum buildings if we switch covenant through? Aka no grind buildings ever again once 1 covenant is done.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Not to mention how - in my observation at least, but anyone can take an eye at this - he did it on wednesday, as it is weekly reset day for EU, there are many more anima wqs up than later in the week.
    That isn't exactly true. Right now I have 7 anima WQ up for a total of 735 anima. 5 are 35x3, 1 35x4, and 1 35x2. Plus there is the elite/calling WQ for 250 anima up which would make 8 WQ This is a Friday. My anima conductor quest is rep today. So that is only two less normal anima quests then I had on Tuesday. I had 9 up that gave me 1k before I even did the world boss or elite calling WQ. It is just random and not front loaded to the first day or two of the week.

- - - Updated - - -

i didnt say you could do ALL OF THEM in 15 minutes, just that it took about 15 minutes to do the 1k anima quest, which as you can see it did, other then some hiccups that made it a fair bit longer.
    It didn't though. Because your video showed it taking 21 mins. Stop trying to claim you did it in 15 mins and proved that when your proof is 6 mins over 15.

It's also pretty useless..

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Anima is rare and valuable resource lore wise especially in early stage od exp as we see so they cant give us a plenty.
    please dont be a sheep and use the bullshit "anima is rare" card
    #1 then explain why we need to pay 10, 12 or even 15k anima for upgrades
    #2 while the campaigns we find tons of anima where does that go?
    #3 all anima goes to raven yet we find barely any on bosses how does that fit your lore card?

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    please dont be a sheep and use the bullshit "anima is rare" card
    #1 then explain why we need to pay 10, 12 or even 15k anima for upgrades
    #2 while the campaigns we find tons of anima where does that go?
    #3 all anima goes to raven yet we find barely any on bosses how does that fit your lore card?
    #1: The cost of something does not necessarily change due to scarcity.

#2: I found a ton of food at the beginning of the apocalypse but now there's hardly any, where did it all go?

#3: I did not realize bosses kept a shit ton of anima in their back pockets. A better example would be why we don't go after all the anima in those giant containers stored inside the castle. But then again, why would it be given to us instead of used to repair the zones? Frankly we haven't seen the aftermath yet of what happens after the raid so.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    That isn't exactly true. Right now I have 7 anima WQ up for a total of 735 anima. 5 are 35x3, 1 35x4, and 1 35x2. Plus there is the elite/calling WQ for 250 anima up which would make 8 WQ This is a Friday. My anima conductor quest is rep today. So that is only two less normal anima quests then I had on Tuesday. I had 9 up that gave me 1k before I even did the world boss or elite calling WQ. It is just random and not front loaded to the first day or two of the week.

- - - Updated - - -

It didn't though. Because your video showed it taking 21 mins. Stop trying to claim you did it in 15 mins and proved that when your proof is 6 mins over 15.
    I guess you did not actually watch the video, I got distracted for 2 and a half minutes, and I also ran into a bug for a good 45 seconds, aswell as typed for a good minute, and also died because of server lag taking another minute.

Maybe you should watch the video and see just how easily you can pull near 15 if you actually try, and dont get distracted sending follower missions like i did.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I get 15-20k anima a month if I do dayli shit every day. so like 500 a day or so. A building cost 5...25k? anima. YIKES.

Do we keep the sanctum buildings if we switch covenant through? Aka no grind buildings ever again once 1 covenant is done.
    You don't keep them, they're entirely separate. You don't keep the anima you have stored, either. Everything has to be built separately in each covenant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    You don't keep them, they're entirely separate. You don't keep the anima you have stored, either. Everything has to be built separately in each covenant.
    The good thing to note is that it's not "reset" so if you go back, you will still have all your anima and building upgrades from then, so I'm sure someone is gunna be "world first all buildings maxed on 1 charecter!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess you did not actually watch the video, I got distracted for 2 and a half minutes, and I also ran into a bug for a good 45 seconds, aswell as typed for a good minute, and also died because of server lag taking another minute. Maybe you should watch the video and see just how easily you can pull near 15 if you actually try, and dont get distracted sending follower missions like i did.
    Oh so now you got distracted. You had a bug. And you typed for a good min. So why were you doing all of those in a timed run? Weird right? And don't use typing as an excuse when you were giving commentary of your run in /say. You also tried to use follower missions for quick anima but didn't remember what you had completed. So weird that you suddenly use it as an excuse when it was intentional.

I watched the video. You didn't finish in 15 mins and that is all anyone needs to know. Stop lying. Stop trying to deceive. Near 15 is not 15. Which is why you keep trying to claim you did it in 15 in posts is dumb and a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    jesus that horrific o.o Us completionist gonna be grinding anima all SL then.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO