Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Guys. Scrolling the list between the followers and troops is very annoying. Especially if you have many followers...

I need a button that automatically fills the mission with troops after I select some followers for a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
    Yo I know right. I never got banned cuz I really am innocent so they never had a reason to ban me...
    i see you don't have the capacity to mentally unterstand that when you get mass reported it does not matter if you are innocent or not.

not wasting time on people of you kind

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    Guys. Scrolling the list between the followers and troops is very annoying. Especially if you have many followers...
    Venture Plan addon recently updated to fix that annoyance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    i see you don't have the capacity to mentally unterstand that when you get mass reported it does not matter if you are innocent or not.

not wasting time on people of you kind
    As someone with sensitive skin, I find most rouge useless....

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    She was probably aiming for the 15 reds and 15 blues to farm the mount,but when she got back with blue 28 reds were placed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    The problem with the Maldraxxus slime pool thing is that they made a weekly quest and a world quest tied to doing it. The people doing those quests are going to want to do the fastest thing to finish it, which is reds. They should've had the quest pool and the slime-spawning pool be two different things, so it wouldn't mess up the mixture for the people wanting to farm the rares. I say this as someone who has only ever done the fastest thing to finish the quest and never cared about farming the rare there. I feel for them, but at the same time I'm not going to go out of my way for it.
    Yeah, trying to coordinate people to get the right colors is hard enough and even if you formed a group/raid group there is always that one person who can screw it up.

I think it also highlights the bigger issue is that there are so many red slimes that are close to the pit while blue/yellow tend to be way farther out and spawn in lesser quantities making it easier for it to be messed up.

Yea mount drops from purple slime which u summon by throwing 15 reds and 15 blues in the pull. There are a total of 7 rare mobs you can summon from the pool and you get them by combining different colours. For orange rare u combine red and yellow.Over 16+ of a colour u summon that colour specific rare etc.
    Doesn't even have to be 15 and 15. You just have to have (R = B) > Y so the absolute minimum you could have is 8 Yellow, 11 Blue, 11 Red Having more 9 yellow then imbalances it and spawns something else and having 10 Yellows make all 3 equal spawning something else.

Yea mount drops from purple slime which u summon by throwing 15 reds and 15 blues in the pull. There are a total of 7 rare mobs you can summon from the pool and you get them by combining different colours. For orange rare u combine red and yellow.Over 16+ of a colour u summon that colour specific rare etc.
    Just to clarify this: it doesn't have to be "15 blues and 15 reds". It's just that the amount of blues and reds need to be equal, and above the number of yellows. For example, a 12 red, 12 blue, 6 yellow would still summon the purple rare.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post

I need a button that automatically fills the mission with troops after I select some followers for a mission.
    With the accuracy of how these addons are swimming the mission fights, it might only be a matter of time until we can get autofill buttons unless there is an API related limitation.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I like how this news is about Botting reduction, and right below an addon that lets you bot one part of the game. I'm not against the Covenant addon, but I find it funny here.

But... BliZz dUnT CaRe...

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    DLC is hitting it on the head again with the comic.

I wonder if Blizzard will ever take down the WoW asset flippers that brazenly advertise on youtube..?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I like how this news is about Botting reduction, and right below an addon that lets you bot one part of the game. I'm not against the Covenant addon, but I find it funny here.
    It is quite funny. It's also sad that since the bad feedback from WoD that they kept the follower tables around, and seem to have expanded it. The fact you need an addon to min/max FOLLOWERS in WoW retail is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Simplifying something = botting it. Huh. The things we can all learn on this forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    It is quite funny. It's also sad that since the bad feedback from WoD that they kept the follower tables around, and seem to have expanded it. The fact you need an addon to min/max FOLLOWERS in WoW retail is pathetic.
    Just because people who dislike it are the most vocal, doesn't mean that no one likes it. If people weren't using it, I'm sure Blizzard would simply abandon the entire thing, but since they kept it in the game for 4 expansions now, it seems to me like people do use it. While it obviously doesn't mean that they like it, like back in the day plenty of people used it despite hating it, since it provided tons of gold, but since BfA (and now even more so in SL) tables barely give anything, so it's basically the best of both worlds = like it, use it, don't like it, don't use it. You won't really miss out on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam552 View Post
    How does this compare to Venture Plan addon? https://www.townlong-yak.com/addons/venture-plan
    Venture Plan has been around a while and seems to be pretty good
    Venture is vastly superior and offers a lot more information and functionality, i suggest checking it out.

Surprised that one didn't get promoted here, but it did get promoted on wowhead.com. While it's not on curseforge it's from a know author who made similar addons for the previous expansions.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

I don't understand this comic. Is it something someone that doesn't do world quests wouldn't get?

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Simplifying something = botting it. Huh. The things we can all learn on this forum...
    I'm glad they let me bot vendor all my gray items that's for sure lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I don't understand this comic. Is it something someone that doesn't do world quests wouldn't get?
    There's a quest in Maldraxxus to go collect slimes and throw them into a pool, have you done it? That pool isn't unique to a player and there are certain combinations needed to spawn specific rares. So if you want to do a combination and are almost done someone can come up and throw in the wrong slime and fuck up all your work. Not griefing mind you because it is a part of a quest.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I'm glad they let me bot vendor all my gray items that's for sure lol

- - - Updated - - -

There's a quest in Maldraxxus to go collect slimes and throw them into a pool, have you done it? That pool isn't unique to a player and there are certain combinations needed to spawn specific rares. So if you want to do a combination and are almost done someone can come up and throw in the wrong slime and fuck up all your work. Not griefing mind you because it is a part of a quest.
    Oh.. is that the one where there's always an exclamation point on my mini map that I ignore? Well I'm glad the quest sounds like a disaster so I'm not missing much.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Oh.. is that the one where there's always an exclamation point on my mini map that I ignore? Well I'm glad the quest sounds like a disaster so I'm not missing much.
    That's the one and the issue is pretty much that red slimes are near the entrance and everyone just wants to do the quest quick, so they only kill the red slimes (they have no life and are close) wheres the ones for the blue and yellow are further away and take more effort HP wise. That part is essentially maximum trolling from Blizzard.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Rofl you and every other "innocent" cheat.
    Tbf, I’ve had the same thing happen, but for a different reason. Was perm’d for about 3 days. Reversed upon appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    There is a difference between simplifying something and an addon that "optimize" the thing you're supposed to take care of yourself, which is also an addon that will calculate success chances and stuff. Simplifying is e.g. selling all greys to vendor at once instead of spam clicking (as colleague mentioned under you). But this is borderline bot-y, yes.