Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    It seems like they know and then vision frees Agnes and she’s as desperate as the rest. I think they’re more possessed to be like her lieutenants watching over the rest, but 5eyre clearly not in control of themselves. Agnes’ freedom also lends credence to her being the witsec person that started this.
    Oh is the car scene this week? I haven't seen it this week, but after last week it made more sense and made her seem less of a villain already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Oh is the car scene this week? I haven't seen it this week, but after last week it made more sense and made her seem less of a villain already.
    Yeah this week was the Halloween episode
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Haven’t the commercials followed chronology? So we’d be past cw at the least. My first thought was her experience when blipped, or with vision dead, but by the end both felt off.
    Have they? I guess. I figure at some point they'd run out of milestones in her story to reference. I just didn't want to overthink 30 seconds of Radical 90s Marketing.

Yeah this week was the Halloween episode
    Ah i'm not watching it until later today. It's ok though i'm not all super angsty about spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    M
    I'm starting to grow a little suspicious of Quicksilver. He knows more than he should. Similar circumstances to Vision, but Vision doesn't know diddly. Maybe that's just a result of his programming malfunctioning, or maybe Quicksilver isn't what he seems.
    It could just be Wanda's subconscious guilt trying to nag at her, or it might be an outside force trying to interrogate her like when Agnes asked Wanda if she could really resurrect people. Maybe Dr. Strange is actually already on scene and he's astral projecting himself into people inside the Hex for reconnaissance.

10+ Year Old Account
    jesus that was good..

My interpretation of the yo-magic commercial is largely based on the tagline. "Yo-Magic! The snack for survivors!"

I took that to mean that anyone who survives the Hex will end up with magic powers (or more specifically mutant powers). Maybe the Hex grants them super powers as it seems like it's going to do with Rambeau, or merely awakens latent mutant abilities in some of the population. Maybe neither, but at the very least Rambeau is coming out of this with some shiny new pewpew powers.

I'm starting to grow a little suspicious of Quicksilver. He knows more than he should. Similar circumstances to Vision, but Vision doesn't know diddly. Maybe that's just a result of his programming malfunctioning, or maybe Quicksilver isn't what he seems.

Also, Wanda is now the most evil villain in all of cinema history. Thanos may have killed half the universe, but at least he didn't turn them into clowns.
    Seemed more literal to me - Saying there's something feeding off Wanda's magic. A "shark" snacking on her magic until it drains her away. Sounds a little like Trigon. Lol

Perhaps it is even as simple as Wanda traded 'everything' for Vision to come back to Mephisto, and this is his way of fulfilling that deal -- her "soul" being her sense of right/wrong. This is all working to corrupt wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Any speculation on who Monica contacted?
    Last week's popular theory was Reed Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Last week's popular theory was Reed Richards.
    In the spanish version, it's translated as a she, so maybe Susan Storm

Also, Wanda is now the most evil villain in all of cinema history. Thanos may have killed half the universe, but at least he didn't turn them into clowns.
    The role of Quicksilver in the show is to be the genre-savvy, lovable troublemaker. He says as much, too. It wouldn't be possible for him to do that if he wasn't slightly more aware of what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    In the spanish version, it's translated as a she, so maybe Susan Storm
    In this episode she specifically said "my guy".

Does he know more than he should? He's more aware of himself than the others, but that could very well be because Wanda simply isn't exerting the sort of control over him that she is over them. Because there are at least a few people at this point who have broken character (without Vision's help) to make sure Wanda is satisfied with their performance in the sitcom conceit. So it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility that he's going along with it to try and find out what the hell happened as well.

Granted, him knowing about the suspicious lack of children (and then their sudden appearance for the Halloween Special) does support your idea. Then again, his knowledge and 4th wall-breaking could simply be a result of her wanting him to have more agency...to have a brother she can confide in again. So...idk.

I did like the "Cataract" file Darcy found, though. SWORD definitely has something going on with Vision, beyond the boss-man conveniently being able to track him inside the hex.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2021-02-12 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I did like the "Cataract" file Darcy found, though. SWORD definitely has something going on with Vision, beyond the boss-man conveniently being able to track him inside the hex.
    "The decay-rate of vibranium." Is this the first time it's been suggested that vibranium is radioactive? Which would certainly make Vision easy-ish to track.

"The decay-rate of vibranium." Is this the first time it's been suggested that vibranium is radioactive? Which would certainly make Vision easy-ish to track.
    I don't know about that. But the decay of isotopes is how radiometric dating (like carbon-14) was invented. So radioactivity doesn't automatically have Incredible Hulk-level implications.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I don't know about that. But the decay of isotopes is how radiometric dating (like carbon-14) was invented. So radioactivity doesn't automatically have Incredible Hulk-level implications.
    Strange thing to note honestly(The show noting that not you). Maybe if I had to guess, it means vision is being tracked and someone might know more then they are letting on.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm old. I know and remember all the old sitcom shows. I grew up watching them.

Can someone please tell me it gets better after Episode 1? It is way too "slapstick" for me. I can't stand it. It feels like I'm watching nothing important.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Strange thing to note honestly(The show noting that not you).
    /shrug

Could have just been some technobabble to justify how they could identify him specifically. No idea what sort of power source he uses, but saying "vibranium" (especially since it's already been mentioned a few times on the show) is a lot simpler than coming up with something else for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for Deadpool and Spiderman bromance to be a thing thanks to these implications :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe mentioned in BP. I remember they have the magnet stuff to keep it inert in the caves that mine them and thought there was a line about it needing to be filtered/cleaned before human use but I might be making that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Decay rate isn't exclusive to Radioactive materials. It is just the most common use.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code