Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    paladin dps "extremely viable" yeah sure... wait and see

sure paladins were in raids BUT not as dps (at least not on alliance, someone mentioned horde were actualy better due to different seal) as for shammys i said im not sure about them, but they were definitely not "most common dps" in raid as you say, even though on alliance EVERYONE had shaman bcs we finaly could
    Idk what else to say to you besides you have no idea what you’re talking about lol. Go look up optimal tbc raid setups on google and read how the game works man idk what to tell you :/

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    You do realize that gold you can farm in classic is going to be irrelevant in TBC right?

- - - Updated - - -

Better not bother then. Both Classic vanilla and Classic TBC are way more hardcore than retail, it's not suprise that they attract all the hardcore players.
    Thanks for telling me what I already said. Very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Seems the same company re-releasing their own game...well...can you blame them when people actually want exactly that and are waving money in your face to do so? Especially whan you said "You think you do...but you don't"...and it makes people furious and they wave their money even more in your face.

What are you gonna do? You take that money. At least I would and Blizzard seems to agree with me. What are the odds?
    Like I said, I don't understand it. It's reality. I get that much, but why is just beyond me tbh. But then again, my cynical ass is pretty pessimistic about humanity as a whole atm.

People throw fits over corporate greed when it comes to healthcare, totally understandable, then turn on a dime and just eat whatever regurgitated shit game that looks shiny or panders to nostalgia because nobody cares about quality enough for it to matter to the greedy vultures leading the industries. We get what the majority is willing to pay for; mediocrity at best. Used to be in that camp myself, because the world is shitty and taking the bare minimum enjoyment is a quick fix...that being the operative, negatively loaded word.

That is just my opinion though.

Looks like there will be no fresh servers, what a bad decision...

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Looks like there will be no fresh servers, what a bad decision...
    why add another bunch of realms to the already existing ones with low populations ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    why add another bunch of realms to the already existing ones with low populations ?
    Gold inflation is why no new realms is bad, TBC economy would be fucked before it even started.

Blizzard should combine the smallest servers and then add some new ones to keep the amount of servers the same.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

If they don't add fresh servers I'm just not gong to play.

Simple as that.

At this im completely fucking confused about the namings and terms, did she mean that there wont be fresh start VANILLA SERVERS, or did she mean that there wont be ANY NEW FRESH REALMS (INCLUDING NEW THE BURNING CRUSADE REALMS). The term classic at this point can mean different things, tbc is classic too but everyone usually means the vanilla game by the term classic.

Quote Originally Posted by sephrinx View Post
    If they don't add fresh servers I'm just not gong to play.

Simple as that.
    Why would anyone want whiny entitled people to play the same game as them?

Crying about not resetting servers cause we're at a time in WoW when professions/mats meant something and items are actually valued is pathetic. Get over it or go back to retail where mats and professions are worth nothing.

Crying about boosted characters who are only lvl 58 and not max lvl, is pointless and stupid. Some of us have done the lvl grind enough times that it's gotten old and stale. I did it 7 times 13 years ago and I never want to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    Why would anyone want whiny entitled people to play the same game as them?

Crying about not resetting servers cause we're at a time in WoW when professions/mats meant something and items are actually valued is pathetic. Get over it or go back to retail where mats and professions are worth nothing.

Crying about boosted characters who are only lvl 58 and not max lvl, is pointless and stupid. Some of us have done the lvl grind enough times that it's gotten old and stale. I did it 7 times 13 years ago and I never want to do it again.
    Leveling fresh with everyone else is fun though....

Dunno why people rag on leveling so much. It doesnt even take that long especially the version they'll give out which has the nerfs to experience required to level

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    #nochanges means no fresh servers,kthxbay
    #nochanges would mean new servers, since there were new servers started before TBC launched. It's actually less #nochanges to not have fresh servers.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Leveling fresh with everyone else is fun though....

Dunno why people rag on leveling so much. It doesnt even take that long especially the version they'll give out which has the nerfs to experience required to level
    Lvling is boring specially when you've done it on 5+ characters. Also we're at a time in WoW when getting groups for dungeons was insanely hard unless you were a tank, healer or in a guild with people always lvling alts cause group finder wasn't in WoW till after TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    If you have two TBC Classic servers that are only at 50% capacity on launch, you transfer players from server B to server A and use the empty server B as a fresh server.

But... I don't think they'll do that, since the influx of players will overwhelm them to the point of desperation. They will open a fresh server, it will fill up, they will have to open another one, it will fill up, ad infinitum.

Remember these words, and my name, for my powers of prognostication are positively unparalleled.
    Last edited by satella; 2021-02-21 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    No reset is really dumb. There's good loot you can craft in TBC so people having stock piles of gold going into it is just plain stupid and ruins any hope of an economy and will make the trivial content even more trivial
    The price of materials will most likely take this into account. They will be very expensive. If you're new to a BC classic server, you can level up 2 gathering skills and make a ton of gold selling to the whales.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    Lvling is boring specially when you've done it on 5+ characters. Also we're at a time in WoW when getting groups for dungeons was insanely hard unless you were a tank, healer or in a guild with people always lvling alts cause group finder wasn't in WoW till after TBC.
    Isn't it wonderful for you then to, you know, not have to do that and continue playing on existing servers? I want fresh servers because I don't want the economy fucked the moment TBC launches.

Fresh servers is the best way to experience the game imo. The old world will be populated enough to find groups for quests and dungeons, everyone starting off equally and helping each other out. Lots of new guilds and friendships will be made. If you come in with full Naxx gear it will take a while to even find a replacement, tanks won't even have to replace their Thunderfury.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get your fresh experience.

If you want to be a Horde Paladin or an Alliance Shaman.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    #nochanges would mean new servers, since there were new servers started before TBC launched. It's actually less #nochanges to not have fresh servers.
    thanks man! got any evidence? so i can shove it directly in those whiny as....i mean faces of those kids

Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    Isn't it wonderful for you then to, you know, not have to do that and continue playing on existing servers? I want fresh servers because I don't want the economy fucked the moment TBC launches.
    The irony in what you just stated is that whether servers are fresh or not, the economy is gonna be screwed cause guess what.....Vanilla, TBC and Wotlk professions and mats where a thing so yes stuff is gonna be expensive. These classic servers are gonna be played by people who know whats worth farming or not. Guess what...Blacksmiths and Miners are gonna have a field day in TBC whether its a fresh server or not and in fact fresh servers are gonna have it worse cause of supply and demand issues.